Coolest companion?

WilleLundish

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually.. the fact he doesn't speak Basic makes him the best companion in the long run :p No annoying puns you have to keep hearing over and over.. ugh..

Every time I hear Qyzen talk, the only thing I hear him saying is the word "vortex" :p

My most favorite so far has to be Guss Tuno.

His comments during battle and just out of the blue are amazingly hilarious, and he is constantly throwing me into laughter.

"I heal you with Jedi power!"

"Can you breathe?"

"Wheeeee!"

Love it.

And the always funny, "Maybe not so much fighting today."

Im going to have to agree. I played several characters before running into Guss. Before, I thought the companions were alright, but after Guss I changed my opinion entirely. He's great.

Well, I have several toons. And... Kaliyo needs a mention for sure. "Come on out and I'll show you my gun." And Vette is great for her sense of humor. But... yea, it's has to be Kira Carsen!

-Great sassy and dialogue. "Down boy. Be mindful of attachments." or "Now we have something to do on the ship."

-Her story. Part of it melds into the Jedi Knight story and bleeds into the Consular story.

-Her character. She is compassionate, witty, with just a tinge of a mean streak. "Eat my lightsaber!" But, what did me in was the final Jedi Knight mission. I won't spoil anything but having her there seemed to make the whole thing worth while. lol

-And the customization are awesome. I did have to go with the slave girl outfit for some time, but later I found her some cool gear that did not make me want to tip her.

-The voice acting is superb. Top notch!

It's Kira all the way.