Coolest companion?

WilleLundish

Of the ones I've unlocked so far it would probably have to be Vector.. just because I like his back story and find it interesting.

THOUGH.. I'm about ready to roll a bounty hunter just for Blizz.. because.. he is so adorable and I get jealous every time I see someone with him :o

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My most favorite so far has to be Guss Tuno.

His comments during battle and just out of the blue are amazingly hilarious, and he is constantly throwing me into laughter.

"I heal you with Jedi power!"

"Can you breathe?"

"Wheeeee!"

Love it.

And the always funny, "Maybe not so much fighting today."

Thats me as well. Guss is great.

However, of all those quotes my favorites is, "My friend is going to get you!"

Edited by Quraswren

M1-4X simply because of his photo bombing on Nar Shadda during the recent bounty hunting event. He would pop up on my screen every time I used my Micro binoculars when I was trying to find the probes near the promonade taxi. He would simply tell me " You know it's ... um .. my birthday soon" he likes jelly beans and loves birthdays , he has many per year. Afterwards I would imagine M1-4X photo bombing even on my other characters , really hilarious.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

• 6 years later...

In my opinion I find Lokin to be the most cool companion.

Why? For 1 reason he's a rakghoul, which is cool to have as a companion. Most other raks are hostile so his species (when transformed) is unique. Definitely one of the rarest companion races you will find in this game.

Also he's hard to earn. During kotfe, you must await the rakghol event that only comes around 1nce a month. So unlike other comps you only get a limited amount of time for his alliance alert.

That's my opinion and reasoning behind it

Ooooohhh, can I have 8 of them?

Guss Tuno, just because of his in-combat commentary. He can be a f*cking irritating idiot sometimes, but after running I don't know how many smugglers through the game, he is like that friend you feel like you should be irritated with and punch more, but that you still call and hang out with when you are bored.

Bowdaar, because I just love hearing Shyriiwook.

Kira Carsen, because of her "I'm about to beat your record boss" comment in combat - she keeps me on my toes. Also, girls with a bit of sass and the skills to back it up but who can still be vulnerable are cool.

Lord Scourge, because it is important to remember that at some point in the future, an enemy might become an ally (or an ally might become an enemy). So be respectful and honourable in your dealings with people.

Yuun, because even people we cannot understand and whose perspectives and approaches seem completely nonsensical to us are on their own path to their own destination. Just because we do not necessarily understand them does not mean we cannot share experiences. If everyone thinks and acts like me, how will I ever learn to see new perspectives?

Mako, because who doesn't want a cute little sister to protect, especially when she is not actually your sister so you can go there if you want?

Blizz, because... Utini!!!! And because Rocket Launchers!

Khem, because everyone has people they want to get rid of, and he will eat the evidence.

Khem for the win. My only complaint about him is that he tends to stand so his giant hulking shoulders get in the way of whatever I'm trying to click on.

You obviously haven t tried the Nathema Voreclaw,... who excells in the art of getting-visually-in-the-way-sometimes-even-fill-out-the-entire-screen