Coolest companion?

WilleLundish

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I currently have only 4 lv 50's and working on smuggler however so far:

I think Blizz was my favourite although as a Tank BH I had no use for him so maybe only using him a couple of times and buying his love makes me remember him better than he really is.

Doctor Lokin was the best for back story and personality.

Ha! That wasnt one that I expected. Except for being the cutest of all companions, she does not have much going for her :p

"Here, sir"

Her personality fit my IA to a tee. My IA was neutral leaning towards the light side. He was about getting the job done no matter the cost and protecting the Empire from not only the Republic but also the sith, he hates sith.

The coolest got to be Blizz. I just love the little guy and his cute non basic comments.

I am constantly switching between him and Torian. Heavens I love Torians Voice and the mandalorian words.

The easiest to play with was Corso for me. Nearly had him with me until the end of the Smugglerstory. His Jealousy is so sweet.

His reaction on Balmorra while my Smuggler was flirting with Nomen about the Candles is the best! - Allergic.....

During the time until Nar Shaddaa I was so used to him as a companion.

And than there is Malavai Quinn... He's just cool because he is soooo british, reminds me sometimes of Lt. Reed of Enterprise :D But I think Vette is way cooler with her comments......

For my agent. I'd have to go with Vector ( british again :rolleyes: ) But being a Joiner makes him very interesting maybe not cool but .... alien adorable *girl talking* ;)

• 11 months later...

Push.

I like Lokin, because he's a gosh darn RAKGHOUL and if you take out a Rakghoul-Pet and dance together with Lokin (as a Rakghoul) on the fleet, it looks hilarious.

Skorpio is great because she wants to kill you and doesnt make it a secret.

Guss has just funny lines and fits into the humour of the smuggler story.

Edited by Dragores

Forex, Jorgan, SCOURGE (YES, SCOURGE!!! :D), Doc, Pierce, Gus Tuno, Bowdaar, Blizz, Khem, Xalek, and Doctor Lokin. If I had to choose one, then Scourge. It's *********** Scourge ffs. In order:

1. Scourge

2. Forex

3. Gus Tuno

4. Blizz

5. Bowdaar

6. Doc

7. Jorgan

8. Khem

9. Pierce

10. Xalek

11. Lokin

Edited by Luckeyduckey

1. HK-51:d_cool:

2. Doctor Lokin (Imperial MAD-CRAZY-GENIUS Scientist who turns himself into a Rakghoul at will - Lorrik is an amateur next to this guy):rak_01:

3. SCORPIO (Robot. Wants to kill you. SEXIEST VOICE EVER:eek:)

4. Khem Val "Shadowkiller Dashade Over 3 millenia old

5. Vette - funny Twi'lek

6. Kira Carsen - Likes to kill Sith and have "relations" with her Jedi Master, prefers "relations" to meditation, can sleep with her eyes open

7. DARK Side Jaesa, likes to party, kill things and have "relations" - generally all at the same time:D

Edited by AshlaBoga
Propriety

I like Doc because he brings some lighter personality to the game. I respect that he wants to help people even if his ways of going about it are misguided and quite frankly, insane in certain circumstances.

Corso is a close second. His love of his weapons is admirable.

Aside HK, probably Lord Scourge. I absolutely love his comments in battle. Khem is a bucket of midichlorians, swimming in testosterone, too.

As far as ladies go, Vette and Mako crack me up regularly, I also love Risha's classy cynicism.

I love Lord Scourge's lines when you engage combat, especially if he has a voice-modulated helmet on. As far as that goes, he is by far the most ******. "Kill me, if you have the will..."

Jaesa, Nadia, and HK-51 are my other favorites. Especially Nadia with that huge AOE knockback that she does. As far as I know, that's a unique ability among the 8 classes and their companions, which is cool.