Funny guild and character names!

DarthShredKing

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My main is called Showaddywaddy.

I dunno if anyones ever watched Mock The Week and seen Hugh Dennis making jokes of Sir Jimmy Savill introducing Showaddywaddy?

Please watch if you havent, it makes the name 10 times better.

Its exactly how i think of my names pronunciation every time i see it.

Plus. Lets be serious. Darth Showaddywaddy!

How unique is that? I must be the only person not to complain about jumping servers and having someone else have my name :p

This thread has brought me great joy and i thank you all xD

I saw a whole group who had TMNT names, Donatello, Raphael, Michelangelo and Leonardo. They were all Jedi.

Ha ha ha! Not really, but wouldn't that be funny?

Oh please god, lets find 2 more people and i'll join you with this. Im sure you can get Green Twileks maybe?

saw someone in general chat tonight looking for a group, named stringerbell, could resisted the urge to shout "WHERE'S WALLACE STRING!?" a few times in general in reply. (Points if you know The Wire)

I also have a chiss agent on Ebon hawk named All'sta'te

loads of people on my server called

Darthmaul, darkmaul, darthmual or any form of those with accents and stuff

it is actually quite annoying,

funny one I saw was an IA called Mulder, with the Title Agent Mulder, which I thought was pretty cool

There is an Agent Scully on The Shadowlands. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Our happy little band of inveterate do-gooders now marches under the proud name of Inglorious Dagobasterds. I'm assuming that won't survive the censors for long, but never mind.

There's a guy running around the Prophecy of the Five server with characters named History Book and Biology Book. I know the guy has other toons but I can't remember their names. Best part about it is he seals the deal with the perfect Guild name, <Imperial Library> Edited by ValemIroqi

BEST ONES:

6. It's Always Sunny on Tattoine

5. Ewoking on Sunshine

4. <Your Companion>

3. <Like a Voss>

2. <It burns when i PVP>

1. During beta I was on Ord Mantell and a smuggler named Planet was shouting about how awesome it'll be in a few seconds when he got his title of Captain.

MORE!!!! for the love of god....