Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

CourtneyWoods

This is getting rediculus... im on Bloodworthy myself and i get pissed seeing a full Tomb knowing how few servers in EU is left,

SO BIOWARE... have you been monetoring the populations on the EU servers at all? ... i don't know about the rest but i for sure don't like paying to get the short straw

i realyl don't understand how hard it can be, either you know the cap's and limitations of your servers or not, have the ability to see how many play the game and count in that some just don't play in wait for a transfer... calculate what servers to let everyone move to/from... all this i could do if i had the numbers in my hands and calculate with a crayon.

so a little hint of what to happen with the left over EU servers?

I'm in the same boat as you, but remember EU primetime is now. Lots of people transferred yesterday and overnight etc. They don't all transfer the moment its announced.

So this is the first night of monitoring Tomb to see how its doing with the new transfers. I think they will do our servers tomorrow, or maybe soon tonight if they're working overtime.

They might turn one of us into destinations but my guess is they're working on raising Tombs cap to put us in there too, like they've done with fatman on us, which is holding over 700 people of fleet primetime.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please let Dune Bantha transfer to Red Eclipse, I have been so patient waiting for my Main to join my legacy, just one character, let Bacca's Blade be the next PVE Destination server instead.

there are worser pve servers out there then dune bantha ...

bao dur for instance :)

Please let Dune Bantha transfer to Red Eclipse, I have been so patient waiting for my Main to join my legacy, just one character, let Bacca's Blade be the next PVE Destination server instead.

A wild guess is that they will wait with the rest of the EU PVE servers to next week. Then they can monitor their peek performance this weekend.

That was the last one for today folks! For those keeping track, that's 151 servers opened up for free character transfers so far. We're not done yet. You can bet we'll be monitoring data overnight to see how populations have shifted.

Where is belgoth's beacon???? ive never been so angry with this game. unbelievable. I hate you bioware.

A wild guess is that they will wait with the rest of the EU PVE servers to next week. Then they can monitor their peek performance this weekend.

Whos monitoring how many people are cancelling due to being left out of transfers? The reason they only did a few today is they are done. If your server wasnt in the list then you are stuck on a server with no people for the forseeable future. I have been checking out other games I think this game is going to be closing or going 100% f2p with a year max. Its quite obvious to everyone but the people steering this ship we have run aground.

I seriously hope they do not shaft us like that.

Because if they don't do something combined to those remaining servers; they'll create second rate underpopulated servers with the remainder, compared to the 'large' ones. And then we're right back to step one for those customers.

Edited by xandax

That's the current plan. Tomorrow will be all dependent on how populations look after today's transfers.

There are currently only 2 pvp servers that have not been transferred (I am on one of them as you can guess! lol)

Bioware still plans to transfer these servers correct? just monitoring data to see where they should go?

Can anybody tell me if the legacy is copied to the destination server or moved completely off of the origin server, causing me to lose it on that server?

It does not. It is duplicated you keep legacy on both servers unless of course you move all your characters.

There are currently only 2 pvp servers that have not been transferred (I am on one of them as you can guess! lol)

Bioware still plans to transfer these servers correct? just monitoring data to see where they should go?

:(:(:(

there are worser pve servers out there then dune bantha ...

bao dur for instance :)

I am sure there are, but Dune is very very dead, If It was a decently populated server I wouldn't be so bothered, but getting my one character to the rest of my characters would be fantastic, Bacca's Blade has a better population, I've played on it, make that the next Destination server if they don't just pile the rest onto TRE in the first place.

WOW.... Thanks again for the updates. I'll post them to my guild pages to keep them informed.

I know TARRO BLOOD is a low pop server. I know that on the Republic side at peak times fleet has maybe 25 and Empire has 30-40. Total pops for both have been 60-70 on both sides (i used the who option). How come we haven not been afforded the luxury of a server transfer?

Maybe if I complain and scream at the wind we'll get one, but TARRO BLOOD is above that. All I ask is ... Dev's when do we get our chance?

Sincerely,

Edited by lastjedi

That was the last one for today folks! For those keeping track, that's 151 servers opened up for free character transfers so far. We're not done yet. You can bet we'll be monitoring data overnight to see how populations have shifted.

Way to pat yourself on the back. It's done when it's done, and it's not done. Just ask those of us on Darth Malak. You move 25 of 27 East PVP servers, really? I doubt the 12 people that are left on the remaining 2 servers will really make much of a difference. Hell, split it between FM and POF if you are really that worried about it.

The list has been updated!

Great Additions - 14 more servers were added to the source list (current total at 151 out of 217) and 1 more was added to the destination list (current total of 20).

This brings the metrics to:

Source Servers to Total Servers : 70%

Destination Servers to Total Servers : 9%

Servers pending to be identified : 21%

Finally! Port Nowhere / Hotel California was added to the list!!!

Whos monitoring how many people are cancelling due to being left out of transfers? The reason they only did a few today is they are done. If your server wasnt in the list then you are stuck on a server with no people for the forseeable future.

These statements are simply false.

So just looked at the newest update at 4:27 pm CDT and yet NO BELGOTH'S BEACON. I'm seriously thinking of unsubing here. We've had no pvp imp side for weeks, no Operations or even 4 man HM's, for Christ's sake get to us already. We don't know anything because of the way you a BW decided to handle these transfers. As I said last week a PROPOSED list of origin/destination servers should have been released. Not this kept in the dark hoping for some kind of information BS we've been given. The communication skills at bioware makes me think they are all autistic (I have an autistic son so I know *** I'm talking about there).

COMMUNICATE WITH US DAMN IT.

Yes you will be transferred,

No you'll be a dest server.

Just **** and wait.

Something is better than the wall of silence we get from Bioware.

Whos monitoring how many people are cancelling due to being left out of transfers? The reason they only did a few today is they are done. If your server wasnt in the list then you are stuck on a server with no people for the forseeable future. I have been checking out other games I think this game is going to be closing or going 100% f2p with a year max. Its quite obvious to everyone but the people steering this ship we have run aground.

It never ceases to amaze me how some people can make statement's like this in the face of overwhelming proof to the contrary. You've gotta be saying stuff like this just to stir people up who aren't looking at the facts right? You're pulling their chain for fun, aren't you? Cheeky little monkey. :)