Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bioware, THANK YOU for finally getting us The Razors to a new server. I would have liked to stay there and keep my original forms of my names, I do understand the need for us to move.

My transfers took like 2 seconds to go through, thanks for that, and nothing was lost. I did run into that pesky imaginary 8th character bug, but being on these forums I knew how to fix it. My husband only had to change one toon's name, AND he got to change his Legacy name to something he had wanted forever but thought he could test names out back then (before we found it was permanent). I only had to change 4 girls' names using the ' in their name and I got to keep my Legacy name by using an accent over the i in my name.

You guys really DO listen to us, even if it feels like forever.

Thanks, from The Razor, to now The Shadowlands!

P.S. Only bad thing I encountered is the fleet is laggy as a summb**ch now, but I just park my butt on my ships when I log.

THANKS AGAIN!!!

Also not useful when you have 2 50s on one server and 1 50 on another, but you can't transfer between them. I got excited when Anchorhead finally came up for transfers. Then I saw I can't move my one character to be with my other two on Canderous Ordo.

Thx BW right where i did not want to go so im gone. Great game nothing to say on that, but your population management his ******** i did not have a word to say on where my character would be transfer i dont know a living thing on the server you have sent me my native language his not english so thx im really *** right here. I wont transfer them there sorry.

sorry for the english.

Edited by Artthen
language

how about being one of 2 pvp east server to not get a xfer

At least they opened transfers for east coast servers today. Not a single west coast server all day. Judging by the BW wording we'll be lucky if we see a hand full tomorrow. Here's to next week!

Also not useful when you have 2 50s on one server and 1 50 on another, but you can't transfer between them. I got excited when Anchorhead finally came up for transfers. Then I saw I can't move my one character to be with my other two on Canderous Ordo.

They stated multiple times that you are going to be able to transfer pvp to pvp and pve to pve only for the free transfers.

pretty bad day to be PVE West all 7 remaining servers are pretty dead here's hoping for tomorrow

i hope we dont all just get blobbed together into a group of 7 dead servers. it'll just be a bunch of people waiting around to transfer off. kinda like now.

We're not done with opening up server transfers.

Personally I am very patient. I know BW wants solid, populated communities in place across all servers in time for the Allies patch.

Unfortunately I'm having a hard time keeping some of my guildmates as optimistic. We are on Mind Trick (US-PVE) and many guilds, including ours, have watched the population dwindle in recent weeks. Both Fleets are sparse and people are getting discouraged.

So consider this our impassioned plea to make Mind Trick either an origin or destination server. As a pre-launch server with many Day 1 subscribers, we are trusting Bioware to show us some love! :D

All I know is, the paid transfers better be cheap, and come soon. I have 3 different servers, due to no populations forcing me to reroll on different servers. Now I still have 3 severs and one hasn't been transferred yet.

All I want is my characters on the same server, and one that is my choice. Why is this so hard? Paid transfers? I pay every month, why isn't that enough?

It's very simple logic Bioware. People pay you to play your game. Let them play where they want.

Here is a corollary for you. When I want to go out to eat dinner, I go to the restaurant of my choosing, eat the food I want, and I pay for it. The restaurant gets to stay in business by giving me choices that I feel are worth paying for.

Get it? Simple.

On a separate note, I thought some BW rep said it would not take "weeks or months"? Looks like "a week" is in the forecast.... EPIC FAIL!!! I know it nit-picky, but that's the point I am at now.

No they didn't say that, they said that the release of the names of new servers given transfers would not take weeks or months, and they were right. They released new names on a daily basis.

I don't agree with the tone of this post but I agree with the point. Unless more origin servers are added, it's hard to see PoF server having a big population. We were already a very low pop server.

Really? At the moment PoF is at Very Heavy (more than Fatman).

Although there were many "dead" servers some were more empty than others.

No they didn't say that, they said that the release of the names of new servers given transfers would not take weeks or months, and they were right. They released new names on a daily basis.

Probably servers the devs play on...or are they all playing D3?

I know this is pointless to say, but it's 1am and there is literally no-one on the Imperial Fleet on Luka Sene besides myself.

Strange that Joveth suggested only a few more servers will be getting opened up for transfer, since about 80% of the EUR servers seem to be light at peak time... Surely more extensive merging needs to take place?

Unless a few more really means a lot more.

Eur didn't really get any transfers today, so maybe we'll get caught up tomorrow.

Patience, guys!