Character Transfers Tomorrow!!!!

PowerTacoz

Hope everything works out well for you all. I will be snug on the fatman watching it all unfold.

Snug in the scum pond I guess. For what it's worth, I've heard nothing but bad things about that server. Who cares if you can queue all day long when it's with a bunch of teenage drop-outs?

A day to late...my sub is out and so am I.

Population will not fix the problems with this game unfortunately.

But faster WZ pops is a step in the right direction.

See you later bro! Come back again when you can't stay so long.

After all the random stuff that happened even after minor patches, I guess we will be transfered naked and all turned into ewoks.

Haha, if it were Jawa's instead of Ewoks, I would be aok with that. I am excited to (hopefully) play with & against more people.

Quote:

Ok, here is the info that you have wanted, even if some of you may not like ...

We have decided in this first step is to transfer only between the same types of servers. The only means of PvP to PvP, RP-PvE to RP-PvE, PvP to PvE and RP-PvP to RP-PvP. For the European RP-PvP server means, as we all know that there will be no transfers in this first step.

We all know that RP-PvP server tends to belong to the smaller servers. For this reason, we initially had this type of server is not even dreamed of. The community has wanted to launch RP-PvP server and we would like to receive this type of server for the enthusiastic RP-PvP players.

You could even see over the course of the discussion here that it is also among the players on Jen'jidai is no agreement, who will transfer when and where. I can assure you that we are always here to keep an eye on the situation on the RP-PvP servers, and to intervene if it should become necessary.

Snug in the scum pond I guess. For what it's worth, I've heard nothing but bad things about that server. Who cares if you can queue all day long when it's with a bunch of teenage drop-outs?

So what server is where the all star players like you roll?

QFT

/10char