New forums

Foxcolt

Are terribly hard to read :(

Try adding some visual separation between the forum posts please...

Protip: hire people that have experience making intuitive websites instead of having your dev team do it. It's website design 101 to have visual distinction between forum posts (read: LINES SEPARATING EACH POST).

Edited by Foxcolt

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a 21st century online game or a beta for some type of online version of The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

Of all the color choices, someone picks turd brown? :rolleyes:

Seems like everything Bioware is doing is backa**wards. :p

Edited by WookieePower

I don't like it either. Ariel is not a good font for large blocks of web text. Use Verdana like 95% of the internet. I also agree that there is too little separation between posts.

Something that's been a problem from before and still is, please let us turn off signatures. now that they are ever harder to differentiate from the posts they really break up the flow.

My work has teh crappy monitors and I cannot see the alternating colors very well :(

Make them more pronounced please

Edit: actually my black levels are all kinds of outa whack..and I would rather they change the forums then having me mess around with my settings

Edited by Foxcolt

Is this a 21st century online game or a beta for some type of online version of The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

Of all the color choices, someone picks turd brown? :rolleyes:

Seems like everything Bioware is doing is backa**wards. :p

Totally agree, this new text is terrible. Looks like Bantha Poodoo