Patch 1.2.0a is BROKEN! Rerolled to pre-1.2

Xrande

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is a genius move - rebalance the economy by sucking out all the money and items poured into guildbanks as well as all the goodies hoarded by the 50's that have been lost to the Black Hole. Which has the added bonus of extending resubbs as they work on getting new characters back to 50, and makes the pre 1.2 speeders and crystals even more rare limiting them to those that survived the purge. ;)

Genius! I should have known when they kept throwing around blackhole it would just be a giant troll by BioWare.

Holy fudge really? I just spent practically all of my money making 1.2 battlemaster oranges with augments slots as well as 1,100,000 on the repair droid to outfit C2N2 with mods... Not to mention about 40 technology blue gifts on C2N2 to get his rep up past 50%...

And my guild? Holy hell we have been stockpiling money for this for months... We bought the bank and put tens of millions of credits in it?

I think you folks are being dramatic. If you've went to sell items you'd notice that the guild funds still show up as available to repair your gear. What does this mean? The information is still there, the access to it is gone.

One thing to note, the PVP was fixed today in this patch. I wasn't being annihilated with burst damage.

I think there is an issue w/ pre 1.2 gear and post 1.2 gear. I also noticed my BH energy shield was actually mitigating damage again.

I wonder if it will be reverted to the burst fest again.... :confused:

Is there a curse at work here?

First, they release a new element called "Explosive Conflict", then give a free month to 50s and shank the alters...

They release a new area called Black Hole, and players who go there and stay there disappear there...

Friday the 13th, man. Bummer.

lmao who knows man it is Friday the 13th lmao. lets hope 1.2.0b will fix this mess. plus everything was working fine for me in the black hole area etc.

I think you guys should probably be filing bug reports instead of causing a tizzy on the forums.

What a ridiculous idea.

Everyone knows that the engines of the world are fuelled by getting on forums AND BEING REALLY ANGRY.:mad:

And crying. Crying like entitled little 4 year olds.

I wish i could copy and paste in game chat.

BW is promoting community!! I saw this in chat;

PlayerX: I just want to get my goodbye's in to everybody now. Who knows what will be when we all log back in

(Everyone saying goodbye)

PlayerX: Hope you all have your hair when you log back in

pray to all is swtor that my guild bank is fine....put 6.5million credits in it last night....

6.5? Ha! I paid that much just to open the tabs we need. Then I dumped the last three months worth of credits, mats, consumables, missions and gear off of my bank alt into it.

Wheeeeeeeeeee!

Edited by Talorra