Patch 1.2.0a is BROKEN! Rerolled to pre-1.2

Xrande

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Psh.

After Vanilla the patches at most had extended downtime. They'd say 3, and they wouldn't be back up till 9-10. Never do I recall them having something like this happen.

Hah.. dunno about that, I recall quite a few glitches and cases of being unable to log in. Though the rolling restarts they tended to do after "fixing" things usually happened in off-peak hours when most people were sleeping. Most people - except me, at least! :D

Edited by ProsaicProse

Tier 4 PVE gear vendors are gone. But War Hero is intact.

Guild banks are gone, but the money for guild fund armor repairs is intact.

Black hole is gone, but characters that logged off in that zone are intact.

Let's be thankful for what remained, eh?

oh yeah and uh... dumboody aboot ta git fired, eh?

better than "apologize for the incovenience" they should "apologice for the INCOMPETENCE"...

well... popcorn ready... let see what else they can do ^^

Edited by Idrug

Legacy - another HUGE credit sink. So once again the non-crafters have tons of creds to spend and the people who craft have to choose between crafting and legacy. Legacy is useless before you complete book 2, what a bunch of crap.

Your kidding, right? I'm a non-crafter and I by far don't have creds to spend. I'm level 42 on my main and I am still saving up for the tier 2 speeder piloting. My creds disappear every few levels from having to upgrade gear. Whats not taken up by gear upgrades is taken up by repair costs.

All live servers will be coming down in approximately 15 minutes for an unscheduled maintenance (approx 9:30am CDT, 3:30PM BST, 4:30PM CST, 12:30AM (April 14th) AEST).

We have no ETA for servers being back online at this time, but will update this thread.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

We will update you with additional information as it becomes available.

Is there a curse at work here?

First, they release a new element called "Explosive Conflict", then give a free month to 50s and shank the alters...

They release a new area called Black Hole, and players who go there and stay there disappear there...

Friday the 13th, man. Bummer.

Your kidding, right? I'm a non-crafter and I by far don't have creds to spend. I'm level 42 on my main and I am still saving up for the tier 2 speeder piloting. My creds disappear every few levels from having to upgrade gear. Whats not taken up by gear upgrades is taken up by repair costs.

Yeah, but once you get to 50, you can't fall out of your spaceship without making credits. You get ~200k a day with dailies alone.