Update on Ranked Warzones in Game Update 1.2

CourtneyWoods

i love how everyone here claims "most people PvP" when that is 100% false, or that they are gonna quit when they are not.

just stop QQing and play the game or quit, either way most people do not care. I rather them put something on hold and make it right before they release it then have something the bad players exploit for a month.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love how everyone here claims "most people PvP" when that is 100% false, or that they are gonna quit when they are not.

just stop QQing and play the game or quit, either way most people do not care. I rather them put something on hold and make it right before they release it then have something the bad players exploit for a month.

exactly

Edited by shadowfoxe

They can't talk to you because everyone is a whining screaming baby. Look at all this rage because of a delay. Delays happen in software development all the time. It is very normal. Go play something else for a while if you are so unhappy.

They will play something else and in 2-3+ months when ranked WZs are added they will come back.

Or rather they will forget about this game in the next 2-3 months and probably never come back because of this recent move and many others since postlaunch.

You cared enough to post your own QQ. You're upset because the playerbase will be drained even further now, and most people do in fact PvP.

Have fun in your 50 pop fleet :)

Edited by XenonParsec

The big letdown is the delay of 8 man ques; PvP guilds were honestly hoping to get to finally play with ALL their friends.

Any backlash might be stemmed just a little bit if some tweaks were made to allow 8 v 8 groups to play against each other sooner than later.

Thank you for doing what's right instead of what's expedient.

Yes, indeed, what's right, thank you for giving us the content you have been promising us in videos and advertisements and patch notes and developer blogs and Question and Answer sessions. Thanks for doing the right thing, putting in all that extra over time to get the content out ON TIME instead of having to go back on your word in an obvious Bait and Switch cash grab.

You may lose many more subs after this one....

So now the SOLO players have to suffer more? Sounds like they are going to be forced to play a PVE game from here on out.

This a hundred times.

I'm actually not that sad that we won't get ranked warzones tomorrow. If they weren't ready for prime time it's better to develop them longer. I will still enjoy highlevel pvp.

But Bioware, as soon as you remove the option to soloqueue for highlevel pvp (i.e. ranked warzones without the solo queue) I'm out and I imagine a lot of other players too.

I simply don't enjoy having to be in teamspeak all the time, talking to some guys I barely know. I have that all day in my job, when playing I simply want to PVP with other likeminded people, using chat as the good tactics option that it is.

PLEASE DON'T IMPLEMENT RANKED WARZONES WITHOUT SOLOQUEUE.

I guess the question is, why push out 1.2 without the ranked WZ's?

I think people were pleasantly surprised (pretty last minute) that 1.2 would be coming out tomorrow. But I'm willing to bet they would have been ok with pushing back the patch if that meant polishing and finishing the rated WZ feature (which quite a few of your player base was looking forward to).

I would hope that this is not just a cheap trick to coincide the 1.2Lite patch with the 3mo subscription ending in a few days. I know you're running a business and need to make money, but please give your player base a little more credit. We weren't going to rage quite because 1.2 didn't come out before our subscription ended.

Actually no. There are still things to look forward to tomorrow.

1) Finally i can make a interface i want.

2) Crafting seems to be majorly updated.

And i do feel a patch is needed now then rather later on just these two things alone. We already been waiting to long for these.

a much larger number of the population participates in warzones than participates in operations. the devs have said so multiple times

I've most definitely un-subbed and I have 8 days left on my subscription. You can damn well bet I will be using the remainder of my PAID time to voice my distaste over this waste of the SW license.

By the looks of how many posts are on this thread id say most people do care... and i cant say the same for all servers but 90% of The Maw server pvp's including the pve guilds and it doesn't matter if MOST do or not, some do and they promised something to them and did not deliver.

You have no actual data to form that opinion. Your claims are just as baseless as the ones you're trying to brush aside.

No there would be more QQing.

All the QQers are ignoring the fact that this was delayed almost completely because of player feedback.

Player feedback from END-GAME GUILDS testing content for 1.2? Hmm...

I love how people say everyone claims that 'most people pvp' when that is 100% false too.

legacy system...bait and switched

ranked Warzones...bait and switched

server populations...bait and switched

unsubbed. The only people remaining will be the fanbois and lightsaber gawkers. Taking my money to a game company that won't so balatantly abuse their customers.

This.

Time to give 1 month free subscription time to everyone for this debacle.

Do not lower pricerange for the new PvP gear sets.

NO!

I do not want WoW. Logg into the game and click youre mailbox... you get an epic item. Do a /hail emote to another player... You get an epic item. You want pvp gear? just do one run and you get an epic item.

Edited by Sunflake