Max Crit - Biggest Ever-

Hezod

What is the biggest single crit you’ve ever seen?

I keep hearing people brag about these massive number, but I just don’t see how they get them.

With all tier 2 - 3 PVE gear, my pure DPS Sorc can go as high as 3.5K on a boss mob. With my champion gear (working on BM set as we speak) I have a PVP bonus of about 8% (I know, not max...but I have some killer PVE gear I just can't seem to swap out) and I don’t get over 3.2K.

So do I call ***** on players claiming they do 5k!? Or do I just not have the right gear combo?

Edited by Trineda
removed inappropriate word

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the biggest crit ive personally done was 5004, on a thermal detonator. nothing too spectacular. this was back before you could stack the expertise stim, expertise power up, adrenal and relic. i was mad b/c the target only had ~2k health left, so i didnt even get the 5k hit medal.

in recent memory, i think me and my buddies got hit with a 5-6k smash. thats the highest i can recall. since the consumables nerf seeing people with even 4k hits is less common

Over 9000. That was a 50 juggernaut against lowbies back in the days of shared warzones, before surge nerfs and everything. Also, buffs stacked more.

In the past weeks, after surge nerf and everything, the highest I've personally done is around 6300, smash. just around 5000 is more common though.

On my sorc the highest I've gone is around 4.5k deathfield. Mostly champ, some BM gear, and that with adrenal or expertise buff + relic. 4k crits are very common, 4.5 not so much.

Currently it would be about 5500 on shoot first and about 6.5k on ambush, with Explosive probe going off at the exact same time I can get over 10k though.

Requires Adrenals+relic+exp buff+light armor with 0 expertise.

Edited by Zepidel

Currently it would be about 5500 on shoot first and about 6.5k on ambush, with Explosive probe going off at the exact same time I can get over 10k though.

Requires Adrenals+relic+exp buff+light armor with 0 expertise.

Yeah My crits like that are on Light armor healers, but i also dont have the best gear yet either.

My biggest crit as an assassin was a shock that did 8500 pre nerf. It chained for an additional 3000 or so the total damage was 11850.

The biggest crit since the nerf was about 7000 with a chained shock...about 4800+2200

The biggest crit I've ever seen post nerf was 6800 by a jug's smash.

The biggest crit I've ever seen was a 15k crit on the fabricator with my discharge while he was debuffed!

post nerf, my juggernaught crit smashes for 5k all the time. 6k when i'm lucky and the target is squish (also when adrenals/relics popped)

maybe once a week i'll se a 7k crit.

if you dont believe in 5k+ crits, there must be no rage/focus specced juggs/jedi on your server. you'll notice when they crit you :D

my personal biggest crit in a warzone is over 5k but the stars had to align just right for it to happen.( ie some nub 50 getting hit with my crit surge trinket running and an expertise adrenal and salvation from a sent. Biggest crit ive heard of is 9800 from a guardian smash

sad as it sounds, my biggest crit was around 3.7k.

highest ive seen was 6k from an op (post nerf), i have no idea how he managed to accomplish it as no other op has managed to crit me for that high (even geared ones struggle to crit for 5k). to this day i sometimes believe that my eyes were playing tricks.

Edited by Ryotknife

In PVP I have hit Heatseeker Missile recently for 6.5k.

What's even better though is how I put explosive dart on the target, charge a tracer missile, then let go of heatseeker. All 3 skills hit at once. Explosive dart crits for about 3.5k, tracer crits for about 4k, heatseeker is rarely below 5k. So that's 12.5k burst damage in a matter of 1 second combining all 3 skills.

So do I call on players claiming they do 5k!? Or do I just not have the right gear combo?

Nah thats no bull$hit.

5k is pretty easiliy doable on many classes.

More than 6.5k by a single ability is very very rare nowadays tho and limited to few classes hitting poorly equipped opponents while being on steroids.

Edited by Sabredance

Over 9000. That was a 50 juggernaut against lowbies back in the days of shared warzones, before surge nerfs and everything. Also, buffs stacked more.

In the past weeks, after surge nerf and everything, the highest I've personally done is around 6300, smash. just around 5000 is more common though.

On my sorc the highest I've gone is around 4.5k deathfield. Mostly champ, some BM gear, and that with adrenal or expertise buff + relic. 4k crits are very common, 4.5 not so much.

What kind of bs are you telling here. 4k crits are common? There is nothing common about those crits. That's exactly the bs that gets our damage nerfed. I got 3 sets of bm gear, if I pop every cooldown w red buff I dont even reach 4k unless Im targeting a 0 expertise player or unless im full telekenetics.

Fact is that a 2.3k deathfield crit without any buffs is way more standard then anything this OP suggests.

What kind of bs are you telling here. 4k crits are common? There is nothing common about those crits. That's exactly the bs that gets our damage nerfed. I got 3 sets of bm gear, if I pop every cooldown w red buff I dont even reach 4k unless Im targeting a 0 expertise player or unless im full telekenetics.

Fact is that a 2.3k deathfield crit without any buffs is way more standard then anything this OP suggests.

Well I do get 4k crits on my cent/champ marauder from time to time. Yet again I'm playing carnage cause I couldn't stomach annihilation's slow damage anymore, so I have 100% armor penetration roughly on demand.

Yawn crits on lowbies.

Wait till 1.2 and my sent is geared/modded/enhanced/augmented n buffed to the ****, I'll be back here posting my 10k+ crits on war hero geared players :p

You realize those numbers are impossible since the Surge nerf and now that all the buffs no longer stack.

As a Sweep Bomber, 5k-6k crits are "normal" with well-optimized gear.

Occasionally you'll get close to 7k with Relics and Expertise Adrenal. Once a week you may go over 7000 due to some luck chain of events.

Yawn crits on lowbies.

Wait till 1.2 and my sent is geared/modded/enhanced/augmented n buffed to the ****, I'll be back here posting my 10k+ crits on war hero geared players :p

No you wont you will be back here whining how snipers are overpowered and need a nerf, and how you are going to roll one just to prove it.

You realize those numbers are impossible since the Surge nerf and now that all the buffs no longer stack.

In the current state of the game I'll agree.

Post 1.2 I wouldn't be so fast to discredit the possibilities..

5k crit medal is very common nowdays. It's just harder to do as a sorc/sage. (quite possibly next to impossible after 1.2 with current gear due to lolggnerf removing 20% bonus damage Chain Lightning when used with wrath proc.)

I am full BM and fully moded with power/surge in every piece. My biggest crit was 5004 with full class buffs + stims with a chain lightning on an enemy sage (probably no expertise). This is full biochem buffed + power BM relic without expertise power-up, the sage has no armor debuff on. 3000-4000 is average crit fully buffed depending on enemy armor.

Guildies full BM power/surge operative also using full class buff + biochem without expertise opened on enemy sage for 6012 (poor sages/sorcs).

Our full BM w/ full power/surge merc did 4278 tracer 5x armor break and 6129 heatseeker with 5 stacks buff on enemy sage. (arsenal spec)

Our rage juggernaut (same full BM with full power/surge) recorded a 7892 smash on enemy sage and 5.5 to 6k on average.

Our full BM full power/surge Pyrotech PT scored 6128 railshot running parakeet spec on enemy sage.

That's all I have rightnow. Not sure about the top single hit for our marauders/assassins/snipers as they didnt share screenshot on our member forum.

I was "told" by one of our anni marauders that he did can do 5.2k annihilate on sages. (full biochem buffed full class buffed no expertise powerup).

Edited by warultima