Server que after disconnect- grace period plz?

Vaeli

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This needs bumping tbh.. I can't believe grace periods aren't in the game.. I regularly suffer from CTDs and while I'm extremely fortunate to not have to queue yet when you're in the middle of a warzone you get kicked and i've lost so much xp from crashing with less than a minute left. For those who suffer from this with queues must have it so much worse.. this is something that can be implemented quite simply I imagine and can't see why BW won't.

to be honest, i think its incredible that they didnt even THINK about a "grace period" for DC's.....i mean, every other MMO has it....

this is really the first /facepalm moment i have had in this game, besides the insanely bad customerservice on the forums.

Dont have crashing or disconnect problems myself, but its very frustrating to wait your friends like 2h because of queues and after that 2h again, because some of them crashed or lost internet for few seconds. We actually want to play together, not just wait eachother endlessly.

Of course you get back in "sometimes".. there isn't always a queue. It depends on how many people are on at the time.

Sigh, I have experienced this too, in between massive queues, so I suspect there is a grace period but it's not always firing. This is a fairly like affair.

Dismissing such a feature as completely not existing without any actual evidence, is hardly good reasoning. And the majority of forum posts suggestng there isnt is in no way evidence of its non existance, its mearly evidence that the system either isnt working all the time or it doesnt exist, the lack of people supporting the former explination will naturally be almost non exostant because it's working for them so they arent going to be on the forums.....

I'd also like this to be implemented. My connection at present is a bit dodgy, that's not BW's fault ofc but when I do get d/ced after queueing for 90 minutes it makes me a little bit less likely to continue playing this game after my free month.

It's a simple fix to implement and one with almost no down side (unless the queues are only diminishing due to unwanted dcs).

Cheers