Server que after disconnect- grace period plz?

Vaeli

24h disconnect -> queue -> fetched a coffee, bio, etc -> came back - disconnect -> put on the end of queue

Really hate that.

Also why is threat now in general discussion and not in customer service anymore?!

AH RIGHT, THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This makes me want to punch babies in the face.

I have d/c'd several times today (some was my weak internet, others for no apparent reason) and within 3 secs (literally) of getting booted and trying to log back in I'm placed at the back of a freaking que.

Now, I could understand if I hadn't already been logged in that I would have to wait my turn, but I was. It even cost me a world boss kill today when I d/c'd and sat through the que only to have another error saying my account was not connected and had to sit through the whole stupid thing again.

Even W.O.W has a "hold" for a certain amount of time for individuals who were already playing that get disconnected. I have seen posts about this all up and down these forms and I'm sorry a simple "we're monitoring it" isn't going to cut it.

This is a game breaker for many people. We pay for a service, we expect to get service.

Long story short. Fix your game if you want to bill us to play it.

P.S: It's costing me mass repair bills because the issue keeps getting me killed! >.<

RAGE!!

Edited by Syrehn

I skimmed everything. Sooo, if you want to flame me, be my guest.

Either way, some sort of grace period would be nice. Seeing i was online all the time, suffered a disconnection and was suddenly waiting as nummero 217'th.

If loggin in, i really dont mind such at all. But if disconnected, such is rather sucky. So a grace period of about 3 - 5 minutes would be perfect.

Also ... Happy newyear people! May 2012 bless you all with wonderfull times.

So there's some grace period on disconnect.

Now if there's a game crash or something like that it seems your right back in que (cant do restarts either) , i got the the character screen today had an unforseen issue that forced me to alt f4 the game and then right back into que. can you please stop being so shortsighted and actually think about more than a single thing when you make these fixes

I know you have your hands full but i'm sure most will feel that this is far more important than fixing some small bug nobody really cares about

Edited by Trigenetic

Just change to a lower pop server, IMO. The time that you are sitting in queue, you could have leveled an alt on another server already.

Exactly what I did. Now I live on the standard size server and said farewell to that guild who was too stubborn to move and said 'tough luck' if you told them you were stuck in a queue.

Have a new guild I really enjoy and play with nightly with no fears of not getting in for hours.

20 secs from wining a Warzone and bam d/c..

This keep happening me EVERY SINGLE TIME I "try" to play a warzone.

I mean, I usually need about 10-15 minutes to complete a warzone and it pisses me off when it´s 3min left and my connection disappear for just a second and everything is lost.

Right now i need the XP form warzones to lvl up so I can finally complete my quests but this problem keeps me at the same level for days.

How hard can it be to give us a couple of seconds to reconnect?!!!!:mad:

Just got dc...

I logged in, qued for warzone and immediately entered.

The match had alredy begun and there was 13 min left and i got thrown out at 8 min left.

I WAS ONLY LOGGED IN FOR 5 MINUTES AND HAVE TO QUIT THE ENTIRE GAME JUST SO I CAN ENTER WARZONE AGAIN(since it´s bugged and keeps me in que if I don´t)!!!!!

Would be great with a chance to recconect and still be able to continue where i was.

CAN SOMEONE FIXE THIS?!

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can´t be the only one with this problem...

Edited by Ramonihil

• 2 weeks later...

THIS is what makes me quit new MMOs.

I was just in a Directive 7 group and disconnected right as the boss died and got stuck in a 200 person queue despite logging back in instantly. If I don't get completion credit, I am going straight to my account management and cancelling my sub. Issues such as this that can cause you to not get given credit for something you worked for is what we in the business would call a *showstopper* bug and is unacceptable for launch, let alone to linger as a known issue for a month after launch.

Hotfix it for god's sake. Or are code hotfixes too complex of a concept for Bioware?

Edited by EvilmonstarIV

Clearly the programmers have no idea what they are doing.. The supposed Grace Period they implemented does not work.. what a crock of ****.. this game is sooo ****n buggy and the dev team takes way to long to even fix them, so that every error the game client gets it just closes and you are stuck back in a 1 hr queue. Get your *********** **** right and fix it, bunch of monkeys pepped up on V could do a better job.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
About everyday i get DC'd and I am on the most populated server. Tonight I am in a full group doing dailies and get DC'd and now I have to wait 1hr to log back in. If this is not fixed I do believe me and people that have this problem will leave the game. There are only a few servers worth anything and because everybody flocks to them que's are ridiculous.

• 2 months later...
Either remove the low pop servers already and force peple to transfer so you can spend the money on expanding the most popualted ones or let people from the ToFN (and other similar servers) to move to lower populated servers in order to create medium-heavy servers with healthy population and low lags intead of one huge kolkhoz.

Today, after trying to leave a Warzone I got stuck. /stuck along with anything else didn't help, so I had to pull my internet cable and plug it back in, because I thought I could log instantly back in and get back to fleet. But guess what? I was back in queue. Making me wait 40 minutes twice because of your **** ups is just unacceptable. BioWare.

This needs to be added asap. We had a d/c in the raid last night and he was placed to 950 in the queue...please add a grace period to get back into the game if you d/c especially since its been YOUR servers that have been so unstable.