Server que after disconnect- grace period plz?

Vaeli

I logged in at around 10:49am to have my Server: The Swiftsure tell me there was an estimated 1 hour 10 minute queue and around the 1 hour and a half mark I began to browse the internet because I had finished doing other things around the house. When I alt-tabbed back into the game to check the status I had been removed from the queue and was forced to restart and only this time the queue had been increased to less than 1 hour 45 minutes and I was 1300 in the queue.

There must be a remedy for this situation. I do not have 2 hours to leave my computer running with nothing to do but wait in the queue screen so I don't get removed from it for not watching the screen. So far it has been over 3 hours since I first began trying to login and I'm still at ~250 in the queue........

Please do something to relieve this situation.

Thank you

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to wait in a que only to be told that I was disconected from the server when I got to the front. Now....you guessed it...back in que. I'll have this happen a few times when there is no wait. I'll be damned if I get put in a que 2 or 3 times before I can get on.

As stated earlier in this thread. I'm paying for the game (in my case CE version) and a monthly fee. At this point I can only see this getting worse when the 20th hits unless they move people around and/or open a lot more servers.

Maybe I'm off base here since I just worked 13 hours and am tired and want to relaxe with with a few hours of ToR. Err wait scratch that ToR part....I can't get on...

Yeah man... these server queues are ridiculous. Was at work from 9am-8pm, came home... 2 hour wait lol. And my whole weekend = work work work. Am only looking for an hour or 2 a day for some warzones, and can't even get that >_> Going to be grievous when the game goes full launch. 100 million dollars to make the game and none of that could be sprung for more servers/redundancy?

I am so enraged at this. I disconnected at the beginning of my first flashpoint and logged back on 20 seconds later to sit in a queue, get disconnected near the end of my queue, and restart my queue. Thanks for screwing up my experience. I absolutely will not tolerate this if it is not fixed.

this shouldn't be a priority... it should be a DO IT NOW... drop the other stuff and get this fixed. people expect queues, they dont expect this dc no grace period. A grace period might be considered an industry standard at this point I would think.

this shouldn't be a priority... it should be a DO IT NOW... drop the other stuff and get this fixed. people expect queues, they dont expect this dc no grace period. A grace period might be considered an industry standard at this point I would think.

Agreed.

Grace period please.

Even 30 seconds would fix my issue. As of now I can't play at all on my main server, because my 2wire drops for 5 - 15 seconds every hour or so, and the queue is an hour long. I got past a 40 minute queue earlier and got DCed about a minute after logging in.

(I nearly threw my keyboard)

I wish I only had to wait 20 minutes. I play on Harbinger and when I got home from work today I was 1105 in queue. That's not a typo! That translates into about a 1h45m queue time. And if I get booted /DC for some reason while Im in game I have to wait in that queue AGAIN?? Do something about this please...

Yes, this is (and has been, for me at least, since Beta) EXTREMELY frustrating.

With the game being as hyped as it is, I see queue times remaining like this for several months. This is only Early Access, so I can only imagine what next week will be like, let alone the holiday weekend...

Seriously!!! This needs to be addressed. Three DC's in the past few hours, total queue time to re-log 3+ hours

Gave up and went to bed. Oh, yeah I was in the middle of a Flashpoint twice. Ruined the whole experience.

This needs to be fixed ASAP.