Server que after disconnect- grace period plz?

Vaeli

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over 5 min que time when you are paying 15 dollars a month is completely unacceptable. "Early access" was promised to people who preordered. These people are going to be paying customers. This long of que wait times does not constitute as "Early Access". >.< They've got to fix it and fix it NOW!

I love how they close and nerf threads like this, but they cannot find the time to respond to the issue or any other issue.

A simple - we realize qeues are ****** up right now. We have a plan. The plan is X. Be patient. It will be fixed approximately xx/xx/xx when the new hardware shows up from the supplier?

Edited by Neefom

Having random CTD's as well.

System spec:

Intel Core i7 2600k Sandy bridge Processor

Asus Maximus IV extreme Z motherboard

Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus heatsink/fan

4x4gb G.SKILL Sniper series DDR3 @1866 Mhz ram

240gb OCZ Vertex 3 SSD drive

2TB Western Digital Caviar Black

Radeon HD 6970

Corsair 1050w PSU

Coolermaster Haf X case

Windows 7 64bit Ultimate

I built this machine specifically for this game.

I can play BF3, Crysis, Crysis 2 and Skyrim at full graphics without issue.

I cant play this terrible excuse for a game for more than 30 minutes without a random Crash to desktop with no error message.

Atleast give us a grace period to connect back to the server like in World of Warcraft so we can log back in and bypass the queue.

This is rediculous, I am half tempted to cancel my frigging pre order over this ****.

Could we please have some type of grace period to log back in after a disconnect?

Had issues both in guild and in groups, if someone would disconnect for a minute they'd have to sit in a 15-20 minute que to get back in and finish the flash point or whatever they're working on.

20 minutes, try <55 minutes (aka 1+ hour).