Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

BW, you absolutely must roll back the zero credits for WZs nerf

yukirshiro

Already got one foot out the door, but on behalf of the people losing a large percentage of their matches (especially Republic sub 50, from what I saw):

Way to imbalance things even more between winning and losing factions and pugs and premades. Way to make sure pug players have less gear and untrained skills while they level through pvp because they get 0 credits for a loss.

What an ill-considered decision!

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gamebreaking? I dont think so. Inconvienient perhaps. Annoying perhaps.

It's gamebreaking for PvPers. They feed us this BS about WZ lvling and while it's slower, it's definitely more fun than PvE grinding. Now they made it totally nonviable. Plus, at max level you're gonna have to PvE to get money for your alts, your crew skills and anything you want to buy of the GTN.

I think what they are trying to do with this descision is impact open world pvp. They must think we will be starved for creds, leave the station and walla start ganking each other. Stupid. Leave the warzones alone! Stop trying to play god and just help us do what we are already enjoying. Warhammer had two pvp systems competing with each other for player attention. See what that got them? We are gonna take this castle...crap...half the folks just disappeared to do a instance. FAIL! lol. Why they didn't make their bgs public quest areas inside the rvr lakes I will never understand, but that is a different story. Yes, I'm pointing a finger at you...guy who worked for them and now works for BW. Loved the game by the way. :cool:

Where is the balance? BW, you are forcing pvp players to par-take in pve content. Lets see you force pve players to pvp. 1, 2, 3...Let the crying begin!

I will not entertain the masses playing Huttball for free. I am a free agent and will play for any team, but I must be paid. I have kids to feed.

If the Empire expects me to fight wars for them, I expect to be paid! I am a mercenary. I do not kill for free!

If Darth Malgas wants me to storm that ship one more f#$%i^% time, I'm not doing it for free.

We have expenses that commendations do not cover!

P.S. I do leave the station, so this won't hurt me to much. Seriously though, I'm hoping we are wrong about this.

I think what they are trying to do with this descision is impact open world pvp. They must think we will be starved for creds, leave the station and walla start ganking each other. Stupid. Leave the warzones alone! Stop trying to play god and just help us do what we are already enjoying. Warhammer had two pvp systems competing with each other for player attention. See what that got them? We are gonna take this castle...crap...half the folks just disappeared to do a instance. FAIL! lol. Why they didn't make their bgs public quest areas inside the rvr lakes I will never understand, but that is a different story. Yes, I'm pointing a finger at you...guy who worked for them and now works for BW. Loved the game by the way. :cool:

Where is the balance? BW, you are forcing pvp players to par-take in pve content. Lets see you force pve players to pvp. 1, 2, 3...Let the crying begin!

I will not entertain the masses playing Huttball for free. I am a free agent and will play for any team, but I must be paid. I have kids to feed.

If the Empire expects me to fight wars for them, I expect to be paid! I am a mercenary. I do not kill for free!

If Darth Malgas wants me to storm that ship one more f#$%i^% time, I'm not doing it for free.

We have expenses that commendations do not cover!

P.S. I do leave the station, so this won't hurt me to much. Seriously though, I'm hoping we are wrong about this.

This is Darth Marr of the Dark Council.

I am sorry guys, but did someone deceive you and tell you to come play this game on the premise that it is geared towards pvp or even mostly pvp?? Dont get me wrong, I love PvP, valor62. I play at least 4-5 games every night. But to expect to have a stream of income for doing absolutely nothing except PvPing is a little rediculous, especially when you dont even have repair bills.

At least with the 1.2 crafting there is hope of some concept of economy. You're upset that once 1.2 rolls you wont have credits to do missions?? you serious? Are you all from the same sheltered homeless server or something? Hec doing dailies nets you a ton of credits. I am not saying spend all your time doing them, but once or twice a week is plenty enough to have a decent stream.

Of all the class nerfs and other crazy things coming in 1.2 and you are complaining about not getting paid doing the only thing you want to do in the game? I am sorry to point this out, but maybe you arent playing your kind of game.

I am sorry guys, but did someone deceive you and tell you to come play this game on the premise that it is geared towards pvp or even mostly pvp?? Dont get me wrong, I love PvP, valor62. I play at least 4-5 games every night. But to expect to have a stream of income for doing absolutely nothing except PvPing is a little rediculous, especially when you dont even have repair bills.

At least with the 1.2 crafting there is hope of some concept of economy. You're upset that once 1.2 rolls you wont have credits to do missions?? you serious? Are you all from the same sheltered homeless server or something? Hec doing dailies nets you a ton of credits. I am not saying spend all your time doing them, but once or twice a week is plenty enough to have a decent stream.

Of all the class nerfs and other crazy things coming in 1.2 and you are complaining about not getting paid doing the only thing you want to do in the game? I am sorry to point this out, but maybe you arent playing your kind of game.

Why is it ridiculous to expect money as a PvPer? You get it for doing quests.

Edited by vimm

People who PvE make money. People who quest make money. People who craft / farm make money. People who PvP wont make money....why?

Why is ot ridiculous to expect money as a PvPer? You get it for doing quests.

Because PvP in this game is an afterthought. The game is not based or revolve around PvP. In fact I am willing to bet that, at best, maybe only 10% of the playerbase exclusively pvp. If it was up to me, I would like to see alot more PvP going on, but it's just not going to happen with what's already been implemented.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.