Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Amount of Shadows/Assassins in WZs now

oceansofmars

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha.. I came here to post about this and found this here.

Seriously though it isn't so much the amount as it is how UNFAIR they are in huttball.

You get a team of well oiled SI or JC and you can't do anything to stop them. Literally I've seen an entire team of SI or JC because of this reason.

Assassins can't go immune to damage.

Mara's can reduce 99% of damage at the cost of 50% of their health (i.e only usable when you're about to die). They can't use it while stunned; and they can be stunned, rooted, or slowed during it. It's not an immunity by any means.

You people have to accept the fact that there will always be a class better than others, it will not last and will only last a period of time, When the class you play is at the top do you complain? No quite the opposite.

YA! And make sure snipers and gunslingers think hard about that too!

Ummm, maybe I see a bit more Assasins recently but what I see most (and it makes me sad) is the amount of fresh Gunslingers/Snipers.

Not so long ago I used to be alone GS in WZ, now I sometimes see 3-4 GS! Yesterday I had very interesting Voidstar with 4 GS/SC on our side and 5! Snipers/OPs on the other. Must say it was raining fire (and orbital strikes) from the cealing. New trend? I know GS/Snipers will get some buffing in 1.2 but by no means they will become new FOTM class.

Or am I missing something?

yeah assassin was my first character and ill stick with it no matter what

Same here. I have not really noticed a lot more than usual, I am though seeing an increase in mara/sents and the usual sage/sorc

Ummm, maybe I see a bit more Assasins recently but what I see most (and it makes me sad) is the amount of fresh Gunslingers/Snipers.

Not so long ago I used to be alone GS in WZ, now I sometimes see 3-4 GS! Yesterday I had very interesting Voidstar with 4 GS/SC on our side and 5! Snipers/OPs on the other. Must say it was raining fire (and orbital strikes) from the cealing. New trend? I know GS/Snipers will get some buffing in 1.2 but by no means they will become new FOTM class.

Well the new mechanic that bullets go around corners really makes them OP since you can't LOS them no more.

Ya lol I've noticed the same thing lately. I usually just knock them out of cover and hug them though because I know it's hard getting two shotted when you're just starting as one.

Maybe dropping into cover while rooted and having extra regen in a spec that didn't need regen will push us over the top!

Sad thing is that the only class our defensive buffs work on is ourselves, so frustrating!

Edit: Sorry, back on topic....Yes nerf the class this thread is about please

Edited by Melacon

I have been seeing a rise of GS also. I think it is masochists wanting to play the *******st possible class combo.

i've wanted to play one just because i went scrapper with scoundrel and found that i'm pretty decent with melee and like it more than i thought i would, so i wanted to change my sage to a shadow, i'm still trying to decide if i want to reroll the consular (he's at 31) or go with a seperate assassin.

it's annoying that it will look like i'm jumping on the bandwagon.

cuz you're right i see tons of assassins'shadows in the warzones of recent.

Edited by teambff

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.