Official Q&A Thread for March 2nd, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

JovethGonzalez

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we expect some change faction or something like. I mean i dont see a dark jedi being keeep in the jedi academy and act like a member or the same for a sith. Will be any feature that will allow a jedi become a truly sith and vice-versa, like points in history where you are really got in the doubt, in the fall. this would make the class quest more real to the movies. Can we expect someting like this?

Commendation Vendor Refunds

Question:

Will there be an ability implemented to fully refund commendations on items that may have been accidently purchased?

Background:

As you and many customers are aware, if you purchase an item that costs commendations (or Crystals), you are not refuned that amount if you sell it back to the vender.

Recommendation: Allow an alotted time to exchange a commendation item to the vender for the exact amount it cost. If a player modifies the item in anyway the item is not returnable.

This will allow any heartache within the SWTOR community on future purchases of higher end gear that was overlooked on stats when sometimes we aren't 'fully' paying attention.

Given the unmistakably large portion of players who asked last week, I am extremely disheartened at the lack of response. Regardless, I ask again:

Can we have some clarification as to the implementation and time-frames for adding same-gender companion and NPC romantic interaction to the game... please.

When will a mirror class abilities and animation be equalized?

I would like to be able to duel my mirror the Operative with my Scrapper and not have the Operative win every time as he can do 4 actions to my 2 and this affects PVP and PVE.

When will fairness exist between the Mirrors?

Is there any chance we'll get operations changed to loot locking on bosses, instead of locking us out of the whole instance each week, so we can help other members in guilds not divisible by 8 or 16 and can't get in on main raids? We could just be locked on loot for each boss once we kill it instead of locking the whole instance. Any chance this would get implemented to help smaller guilds out?

If, as I understand it, the point of orange gear is to be 100% upgradeable then how does the prospect of crit-crafted orange gear with augment slots mesh with the other non-crafted orange gear obtainable in the game?

Is every single orange gear design going to be craftable?