5$ extra for pre-order....

spooders

So what was the reason why i payed 5$ extra for a pre-order if im not going to be able to play until the 20th "possibly"... Why in the hell wouldnt i have just bought it the Day of release if im not going to be able to play until actual release date... I'm not worried about 5$, its the fact that i paid 5$ for early access i thought. I will be asking for a full refund if i am not playing befor the 20th. Then i will just reorder and not be charged 5$.

I have never once seen a FEE for a pre-order until SWTOR.:rolleyes:

Welcome to video games. If you choose to continue pre-ordering video games after TOR, you will experience more pre-order fees.

that makes ZERO sense. i bought a pre-order of SWTOR digital, and i get charged 5$ for pre-order..... thats just complete GREED.

The $5 is a deposit. Meaning, if you decide later you don't want it, they can keep the deposit. It's a fee you pay for them to reserve you something.

Your first time preordering anything?

Please look at your receipt again... I took the liberty of highlighting the important bits.

Product SKU: 71074

Product Name: STAR WARS: The Old Republic Digital Standard Edition (Pre-Ordered)

Anticipated Released Date: Targeting Holiday 2011

Qty Ordered: 1

Amount: $54.99

Product SKU: 71065

Product Name: Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order Fee

Amount: $5.00

SubTotal: $59.99

Shipping & Handling: $0.00

Tax: $3.75

Total: $63.74

Discount: $5.00

Please look at your receipt again... I took the liberty of highlighting the important bits.

Product SKU: 71074

Product Name: STAR WARS: The Old Republic Digital Standard Edition (Pre-Ordered)

Anticipated Released Date: Targeting Holiday 2011

Amount: $54.99

Product SKU: 71065

Product Name: Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order Fee

Amount: $5.00

SubTotal: $59.99

Shipping & Handling: $0.00

Tax: $3.75

Total: $63.74

Discount: $5.00

Shush, stop helping the idiot. Make him lose an extra $5 it would be funny