Official Q&A Thread for February 24th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

JovethGonzalez

When will we ever be able to change character looks, outside of character creation? Like say I would like to add a scar to my character later or say she gained weight. I can't currently do that.

Please, I'd really like to know, and this wasn't chosen last week.

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We understand that in normal operations, the loot is handled on an internal random assignment, altho there are instances when a marauder is assigned a tanking weapon, and a jugg tank is assigned a dps weapon (from the same drop), will there be a smarter loot assignment system in the future or is that just the RNG boss as intended?

Also, there have been cases where on hard and nightmare mode, the master looter assigns an item to player A, but player B is the one that recives the item, and when a ticket is submitted, it takes 3-4 weeks to get this straightened out, by which case is a big waste of everyone's time. Are there plans to implement a temprary trade of bound items to fellow members of the same raid elligable for the item?

are we soon going to see the Duel spec so we dont have to chage set ups in the middel of a raid becuse 1 boss need 2 tanks and rest need 1 and some need 3 healers other need less ?

in short words :-) when we see duel spec ???

Are there plans to fix the commendation vendors so some classes are not left out with mod items being 2 levels below other items . Example "Resolve" items are always 2 levels below "Force Wielder" items if the vendor even carries the Resolve items which not all do.

As a Sorc/Inquisitor healer I want more Wisdom than Endurance on my gear mods and I have to always buy items from GTN to be up to current levels. Guardian, Commando, Force Wielder mod items are always at max level on commendation vendors.

Edited by Top_Dawg

Sniper's seem largely lackluster in regards to other classes. Do you feel that Snipers are working as intended or do you think we need an overhaul/tweaking? Visit the Sniper forums sometime and see what everyone is complaining about... We have no heals, not a lot of utility and our DPS is out done or matched by every other class. What are your plans if any for the Sniper class? Edited by DarthDegwerks

In light of the population imbalance issues, and in lieu of the future changes coming someday in patch 1.2, would it be possible to open the 2 Empire vs. Republic warzones to allow same faction matches, like Huttball? It might not fit the story, but honestly: considering how reliant PVP is in the level 50 game I think people are well past the point of caring about story in favor of not having to play the same thing over and over and over.

Can you elaborate on what the developers feel is the role of tank specs in PVP? It seems players of certain ACs are abandoning DPS specs in favor of tanking, such as Shadow/Assassin. On my server, the majority of PVP shadows/assassins seem to be abandoning infiltration/deception for the high warzone utility of KC/darkness.