Official Q&A Thread for February 24th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

JovethGonzalez

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any plans in the near future to make more then one path to take with each class?

i.e. As a BH or IA we could get the option to help Faa'thra instead of Nemro the Hutt.

So that those of use who rolls alts of the same class for different AC's will have something new and exciting to play.

When can we expect an alternative loot option to be added to normal mode ops that allows auto-assignment of loot to be turned off (i.e., gives the loot options used in hard mode, nightmare mode ops). This mode would only be enabled if all party members agreed to it.

Background: This is needed to avoid the loot wastage/frustration that occurs right now with guild groups that attempt to gear up new raiding members, where loot is assigned to ops members who do not need it.

how do you intend to achieve a rated warzone system which is based on player skill, when a players gear plays such an important role in pvp?

another way of asking this:

at what point does the ranked warzone system become about who are the best players/teams, and not about which players/teams have the best gear?

For the last two weeks I've seen loads of other people ask the question most important to me, but then read the answers when they came in vain.

If you could at the very least confirm that same-sex romance is still very much on the cards and not lost due to forces less open-minded than Bioware itself, that would be a big, wonderful relief for me.

Thank you!

Guess I'll try again along with everyone else, not that it will do any good..

Can we please have some information on when and how same gender romances will be made available in the game? Will we be able to romance current companions if we so desire or will you only add this feature via new companions?

I find that the defending team in the war zone, "Voidstar", is usually at a significant disadvantage due to what many feel is an excruciatingly long wait behind the spawning point wall. Are there any plans to either reduce the time needed to re-enter the warzone or completely abolish the whole thing altogether?

Dark side choices are often not about gaining power, exerting control, inciting fear or any of the sort, but rather just killing and harassing people who are essentially harmless and meaningless in the greater scheme of things. Or they're otherwise short-sighted and stupid. The worst example is having to recommend a promotion for a totally clueless and incompetent military leader, because favoring the competent and cunning candidate would for some reason award Light Side points. My question is, why?

PS. Not saying there aren't clever Dark Side choices, but more often than not, they're of the sort described above.

"Discovered" Missions have an abnormally high failure rate for the level 340 discoveries. Out of a few dozen I have done in the past couple of weeks, at least one in three (possibly as many as half) have failed. These tend to be quite profitable, even when purchased from GTN, but the high failure rate is a major RNG impediment to them.

Is this a known issue, and if so, is there any comment that can be made on the situation?

Known problem / working as intended / etc.

edit: just adding to the above that all my crew skills are 400/400 and the crew members I send on these discovered missions are 10000/10000, if that matters at all.

Edited by Easirok