Official Q&A Thread for February 24th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

JovethGonzalez

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to know if there are any plans to add ingame versions of some popular addons..

Omen was a really good threat meter that showed a parties threat in a graph form, with the person with the most threat on top.. Basically we need a quick glance way of determining how much threat either you the player has or someone else if you are a tank. This is really a huge tool for operations.. Managing threat is really important..

Recount was a DPS meter as well as heal meter.. Are we going to get any kind of feedback on the performance of our characters to know how good they really are and where they may need to improve..

With Recount we need training dummies.. For both damage and heals.. Dummies must also be of different quality.. Normal, strong, elite, and boss.. Normal for healers should simulate healing other players..

Edited by MajikMyst

I know it maybe be agitating to constantly hear, but Same Gender/Sex Romance Options mean a lot to a fair amount of us, and any kind of news or update on they're inclusion in the game would be nice. Is it happening, and if so, can we please get some info on it? Edited by Curtius

What can you tell us about the eventual inclusion of same-gender romance arcs? Specifically:

*When will they be added?

*Will current companions be available for same-gender romances, or are you just adding brand-new companions with that ability?

*Does the inclusion of same-gender romance content also mean that we will see some same-gender "flirt" options for non-companion NPC's?

A lot of players feel that certain skilltrees are viable only in PvE and less useful in PvP, or the other way around.

Is this intentional or is it your ultimate goal in regards to class balance to have every skilltree be viable in every kind of content?

Still looking for clarification on if currently created characters will be able to take advantage of ALL the Legacy features once it is launched.

I would really like to start playing alts, but I can't bring myself to do it because I'm worried Legacy will just make me delete it and start over.