Official Q&A Thread for February 24th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

JovethGonzalez

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When will SGRAs be implemented? Can we get an idea of where they are in the development timeline? Will they be implemented within the next few patches or are we talking a year or two down the road?

Also, when will the lack of same-sex flirting options and properly marked [Flirt] dialogue choices be corrected?

Edited by jediknightcub
grammar

Are there any plans to fix the lack of social point opportunities in heroics?

Example: The Target of Opportunity Heroic 2+ on Balmorra has NO social point opportunities when turning in the mission. The npc basically says 'good job here is loot'. This would have been a great opportunity to add a few dialogue options to earn social points.

Will there ever be incentives to revisit planets via new quests, rewards or PvP options? Perhaps a reputation system where you can get different rewards from different planets?

It would go a long way into spreading out the population a little bit and giving people more to do than PvP and raiding.

Edited by Jaenette

My main question is this.

My wife and I have having two seperate legecy last names. We would love it if we could share one legecy. Are there any plans to allow us couples IRL to be couple in the game such as sharing a legecy and/or allowing us to get married in the game like Final Fantasy 11 did?

As a melee DPS (sith marauder) I can't help but feel a bit excluded in some boss encounters that specifically make melee dps useless, like shields that block melee damage (thus when my rage is out I'm useless), aoe's around the boss that tanks can easily take but I can't so that force me to be running out of range about half the encounter, etc

I have been refused to join operations and flashpoints on multiple occasions due to these reasons.

Is this by design to make melee dps more challenging/undesirable, is it an oversight or am I simply wrong?

What kind of plans do you have in place, or are planning to put in place for the current servers which will see their player populations plummet once the Oceanic servers open? There are at least 3 unofficial Oceanic servers that could see their populations drop by as much as 70%.. leaving the remaining NA players with hardly anyone to play with, a gutted economy, and no option to transfer themselves.

Edit: Changed my mind. I want to know what progress if any has been made for same gender romances and if there will be new companions added for it, if we can romance older companions or both. Edited by Aquarra

Well gee... the last Q&A answered a lot. And I know you guys are working on the glitches. So what to ask?

Question: What was your reasoning to allow Speeders inside a cramped space station (eg Fleet Station), yet not in various outdoor locations (eg Dune Sea Tunnel), or large sprawling spaceports (eg Coruscant)? Are you going to logically normalize locations to non-immersion breaking common sense, or leave it as illogical as it is now?