Official Q&A Thread for February 10th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

JovethGonzalez

Are you planning on opening up the Galatic Trade Network to all factions in all locations, having effectively 3 seperate networks makes it very confusing to new people and limits the market you can sell gear to.

If not then it would be a good idea to create a hub where all trade networks are located so you don't have to planet hop.

Even better would be the option to access all trade networks remotely from your ship, everything is received by email anyway.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, I admit I did not read the 75+ pages of questions before posting my own. However I will post the first question from my list (which has not already been touched on by developer response):

Will you please answer the long standing question about "Where are the Chat Bubbles? Why have you ignored the question?" Just a few words will appease a very large hunk of people! Thanks!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=41864

Emmanuel Lusinchi -

So, anyway, the good news is that we are not only committed to solving the color clashing problem, we want to actually improve on the Color Matching system players experienced during Game Testing.

When will the new color matching system be in game?

Went from Level 1 to 50 and never once had a "matching" color set of armor :mad:

Edited by Ziko

Are you going to put a barber-shop alike into the game?

Just something to change our appearance after creating our character.

Maybe just hair, facial hair, scars and hair color?

If you are when do you expect it to be in-game?

Edited by MasterJarett

Ok we have voice acting that is a fun way to keep interest up for questing and leveling alts. But why when you put so much effort in that part of the game, why didnt you let the journey have more impact on your character? It just feel like most mmog's today get to endlevel and thats it, with dailys, ops, pvp farming. is that just a buisness decision to get things rolling, and we gonna get some more innovative and bold gamedecisions later on?

With your most recent changes in Ilum: the quickest way of gaining commendations and valor is "kill trading". This is where groups of Imp and Rep meet in Ilum and swap kills with one another once every 3 minutes.

Are there changes being made to discourage this type of play style?

It was mentioned by a devloper that there are plans in the near future to slightly change Orange gear and Socketed Purple gear to add more flexability and desirablility. Are there any plans to increase the desirability of player crafted gear that is not of the Orange veriaty?