Official Q&A Thread for February 10th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

JovethGonzalez

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you planning to implement more cosmetic features, such as dyes or cosmetic slots for armor and barbers?

As it is at the moment, all look the same in the end. Even with orange items getting more versatile in the future, it won't change this problem.

When is dual-talent specialization, (or whatever your name for it will be) going to be in the game? It's desperately needed. Perhaps a considerable reduction in respec cost in the meantime for those of us that spec one way for PvE and another for PvP 4-5 days per week? That's a lot of wasted cheddar.

I would like to ask this exact same question, please. I say this hoping you'll pick questions which come up a lot. :)

This is not a comment on this user's post, I merely want to ask precisely the same and give credit where credit is due.

Hello developers :)

I have played many years mmo's and Graphics and sound are what i enjoy most, changes and improvements to little things go a long way to enjoyment of character and game.

what plans do you have to improve consular shadow / sage issues of graphics and animation mechanics?

Kragga's Typhoon ability puts a debuff on the affected target that eventually does damage after a current set amount of time, and also does heavy damage to nearby operations members. Currently you can cleanse the debuff off of people even on Nightmare Mode, which ends the AOE immediately and prevents the target from receiving any damage. Is this intended play?

I was curious, when are they gonna get the proper buff that makes them better in-game (warriors)? It's clear to see that at times they can't keep enough aggro as much as a power tech. Also, I notice their damage mitigation is not that great. I am saying this not as a warrior, but somebody who plays with them and see this. I want to party with a warrior who needs to properly show the power of the force. Empire/Pub alike. Don't cut these guys, short!

Hi, Do you guys plan on integrating a VIOP in game. I know this makes the community so much better from the stand point of your customers & is very helpful for communicating for random pugs. Also having an in game voice chat will keep players longer since they will make 30 times the amount of NEW friends therefore making you guys have more subscriptions for longer, I can say without a DOUBT THAT THIS GAME WOULD FLOURISH with a voice chat for grouping, open world pvp groups and questing with friends.

Being a former lotro player, Lotro uses it brilliantly and I have never seen a better more fun community, nor have i met so many fascinating ppl in my journeys - the main reason is from Voip.

Please think about implementing one because it will without a doubt help ppl make new friends that will enrich the community as a whole,

This is so needed & worth every dime

thank you for your time and consideration,

Furyton

Edited by Furyton

In the EU our keyboards are a little different than in the US, and I´m wondering if you guys are going to make the "bug report" shortcut key unbindable so I can use it for combat and not messing up a fight or a wz by popping up something that takes three clicks to close?

In EU it´s the key to the left of 1. ( the § and ½ key).

Are there any plans to allow classes to use more types of weapons, or is it a set in stone design choice to keep it as is?

For example letting Operatives use Pistols, Vanguards use Scatterguns, and Bounty Hunters(both specs?) use Rifles. I ask because the difference in weapons is primarily cosmetic, especially since you intend to allow Raid and PvP purple items to have their base mods taken out in the future. It would really add to player diversity, my Operative would drop his Rifle for a Pistol in a heartbeat :D

Edited by Achromatis