Love the Bag System. Let's Take it to the Next Level, BW:

McVade

In the spirit of your PvP system, I would ask for you to forward this little suggestion onto your bosses and payroll director.

Rather than be paid at a steady, hourly rate or a fixed salary, at the end of every day, you are given a nice Bioware fanny pack. When you open it, there's a 1 and 10 chance your paycheck is in there. If it's not there, there's 3 food stamps. Once you collect 30 of them, you can trade them in for the same paycheck a gas station attendant makes.

Does this sound like a payroll system that's going to keep you coming back to work?

I work at BW and when I opened my box expecting to find my paycheck or 3 food stamps, all I got was a stapler and 1 food stamp?!?!?!

I cant live on a stapler and 1 food stamp BW.

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is hilarious. Seriously cry more people, I hit 50 yesterday and have already opened 12 bags and gotten 3 pieces of champ gear plus bought a piece of Cent gear. It's not that hard.

Yes, you RNG better than some people. It's a skill.

Yes, you RNG better than some people. It's a skill.

Judging by myself and my roomate and the bags we have opened you average a gear drop in one oyt of every 3-4 bags. That is basically a piece of gear every other day between dailies weeklys and buying. Some people will get below avg sure but it's really not that bad.

Judging by myself and my roomate and the bags we have opened you average a gear drop in one oyt of every 3-4 bags. That is basically a piece of gear every other day between dailies weeklys and buying. Some people will get below avg sure but it's really not that bad.

Two words.

Sample size.

Sure I'm only looking at about 50 or so bags to judge the rate but when I also see lots of toons in full champ gear on my server it tells me that I am pretty on with my numbers.

I don't have a problem with the bag system. With any RNG you're going to get lucky people and unlucky people.

I'm nitpicking because of a gross misunderstanding of how statistics work. A game played by millions and you have a sample size of 2. Its just illogical to draw conclusions off that... ;)

In the spirit of your PvP system, I would ask for you to forward this little suggestion onto your bosses and payroll director.

Rather than be paid at a steady, hourly rate or a fixed salary, at the end of every day, you are given a nice Bioware fanny pack. When you open it, there's a 1 and 10 chance your paycheck is in there. If it's not there, there's 3 food stamps. Once you collect 30 of them, you can trade them in for the same paycheck a gas station attendant makes.

Does this sound like a payroll system that's going to keep you coming back to work?

Ok you sir or maam are officially awarded the cake :D

Outstanding.

Completed my weekly and dailies today again. Opened 6 champ bags..nada. Been that way for almost 3 weeks now. Good one Bioware, you really accomplished taking the mindless grind out of MMO's.

Love it! (Have just replaced my centurian saber with a battlemaster one, I've been bm for nearly two weeks now and after 20 bags have finally got my third commendation....but really...champion bags...were..horrible to me :() Make a good system bioware :) The gearing system is the sole reason I dont have several level 50 alts. Edited by Betraymodex