Love the Bag System. Let's Take it to the Next Level, BW:

McVade

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oke i can understand the gambeling factor with the bags.

My guildmate opens his first 14 bags = almost complete champion gear. ***!

Me = 1 freaking implant.

Just give a bag a chance with 10 centurion tokens

So you get the following

- 3x tokes

- 10x tokens

- gear token

Edited by SintLuciferNL

In the spirit of your PvP system, I would ask for you to forward this little suggestion onto your bosses and payroll director.

Rather than be paid at a steady, hourly rate or a fixed salary, at the end of every day, you are given a nice Bioware fanny pack. When you open it, there's a 1 and 10 chance your paycheck is in there. If it's not there, there's 3 food stamps. Once you collect 30 of them, you can trade them in for the same paycheck a gas station attendant makes.

Does this sound like a payroll system that's going to keep you coming back to work?

btw u forgot to mention that there is a chance they open the bag and find their expired paycheck from 3 months ago and only 1 food stamp ^^

Can you recap how the WoW arena gear system worked again? I don't quite recall.... Must arena, get your comms once per weak, still wont have enough for an item?

So is this system better or worse. And I know.. This isn't WoW (Thank God)

I'm not clear -- you could easily average one piece a week of good arena gear, as a bad player, while being fully decked out in pvp gear from BGs (or the previous season). That BG pvp gear you could purchase in a couple of matches. You could be competitive in a week, easy.

In TOR, you get a bag from the daily WZ -- which is not a trivial task on some servers. I know on mine I haven't done the Ilum daily/weekly in a while (but I'm 59 with full champ). A casual player can maybe, MAYBE pull another bag from a 200/200 purchase. 2 bags for a night of playing, and could easily go a full week without getting a piece of gear -- and I've seen this exact thing happen. The system is idiotic. =\

While we appreciate your comments about an aspect of the game.

We at Bioware have decided that your account will be suspended and this thread shall be closed.

Furthermore:

All bonuses in the form of Automobiles,Luxury Cruises, large appliances,small appliances,Imported finely crafted Office Furnishings,Ponies, Personal Massagers and Stock options for Blizzard Inc. have already been Awarded to all employees responsible for their dogged efforts in crafting the Aforementioned feature.

NO one gets my Pony !!

Edited by GothicSaint