Love the Bag System. Let's Take it to the Next Level, BW:

McVade

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The number of commendations in Champion and Battlemaster Bags has been greatly increased, and the direct item trade tokens appear less frequently in Champion Bags. This change allows players to obtain PvP gear at a steady and significantly more predictable rate with an occasional bonus.

Bioware's solution? To make it even worse.

Le Sigh...

Bioware's solution? To make it even worse.

Le Sigh...

Bioware's incompetence on this issue is, quite frankly, frightening...

PvPers: "We don't like the RNG/Luck system."

Solution: "Okay. You will now be able to gain more crappy gear at a more steady rate, but need even MORE RNG/Luck to get anything good."

PvPers: "Yeeeah, so when's Guild Wars 2 coming out?"

Edited by McVade

Actually that's a decent solution, IF they make the commendations drop rate at least 5x as big.

The commendations are useless. I only bought 1 piece (my helm) since i never got the drop for it. The pve t2 set is just better, even for pvp. And now that expertise is getting nerfed, this will be even more so true.

So now, you get useless Centurion commendations more frequently, and useful pvp gear less frequently. It might be better just to go for your t2 pve gear and grind valor in Ilum until 60, and then try to get the Champion set.

I'm rank 61, full champ set and then some. I get 1 box per daily that has a low chance of 1 BM token. The other stuff is champ commendations... Why am I getting commendations for a tier of gear that I've already passed? Why does my weekly still only give 2 champ bags (what am I gonna do with 6 champ commendations?) and only 1 champ box?

Why is your system so fcking stupid?

And here's the kicker. You can't even open the fanny packs until after you've worked for the company for a year. You can collect one pack, sure but you have to wait until that one-year anniversary to open the first one, so you can't even get ahead of the game.

It amazes me how stuff like this, which is clearly broken; makes it into the game. Legit, how many employees sat around and said, "HMM ypu, this is working as intended. When I heard about the december 20th launch date I knew that they were rushing the game just to compete with WoW, and I am seriously disappointed that they felt like they had to...