Love the Bag System. Let's Take it to the Next Level, BW:

McVade

Lets take to the next lvl and add a new faction lets call it the empire BW folks and thys guys are the devs bosses they also get the same system.

But they will out number you 4 to 1 and have more power then you to get the bags.

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the spirit of your PvP system, I would ask for you to forward this little suggestion onto your bosses and payroll director.

Rather than be paid at a steady, hourly rate or a fixed salary, at the end of every day, you are given a nice Bioware fanny pack. When you open it, there's a 1 and 10 chance your paycheck is in there. If it's not there, there's 3 food stamps. Once you collect 30 of them, you can trade them in for the same paycheck a gas station attendant makes.

Does this sound like a payroll system that's going to keep you coming back to work?

Got admit its funny as hell but sadly thats BW attitude towards loot but maybe this is how they pay their employees ?

Wow has 12 million active subs. Aion has fallen below 1 million. The grind is the reason. I hate the whole work for it idea. It is a game not a job.

You pull these numbers from your ***? Because wow has 10m TOPS and will be less once they release sub numbers for Q4 and Aion has over 2m subs in Korea alone.

While we appreciate your comments about an aspect of the game.

We at Bioware have decided that your account will be suspended and this thread shall be closed.

Furthermore:

All bonuses in the form of Automobiles,Luxury Cruises, large appliances,small appliances,Imported finely crafted Office Furnishings,Ponies, Personal Massagers and Stock options for Blizzard Inc. have already been Awarded to all employees responsible for their dogged efforts in crafting the Aforementioned feature.

NO one gets my Pony !!

1000s of proper questions unaddressed and bioware sends a customer service rep to respond to this?! And in such a fashion and suspend the OP?!? RIDICULOUS!!!!

Props to the OP, great thread. This really needs to be addressed, you have people running around with full sets of gear after getting lucky, and the people who are unlucky have to sit it out and wait for that once in a lifetime bag that actually has something.... Seriously Bioware is driving people off by the dozens.

Why do Americans only think America is the only place on earth? Are you guys that retarded?

You were the one claiming how Strong Aion is. I said US since they have the most servers for any county. Would you of felt less butt hurt if I said "12 servers world wide isn't going strong"

1000s of proper questions unaddressed and bioware sends a customer service rep to respond to this?! And in such a fashion and suspend the OP?!? RIDICULOUS!!!!

Get trolled.

Anyways, bump because I've been doing my two BM bags a day for the last two weeks and I've gotten FOUR battlemaster commendations in total.

Props to the OP, great thread. This really needs to be addressed, you have people running around with full sets of gear after getting lucky, and the people who are unlucky have to sit it out and wait for that once in a lifetime bag that actually has something.... Seriously Bioware is driving people off by the dozens.

I mean it is almost like they are doing this on purpose....

Can we atleast get a dev response something like

"We have forwarded your concerns to the devs"

Edited by ArchAUstin

best suggestion ever, but one addition.

In your bag you have a chance to get the same paycheck twice, and you can't cash the duplicate.

^I second you.

Nice thread :)

I opened 6 bags asap as I got lvl 50 and got 3 items, i probably has opened like 20 so far and im only missing the chest piece :)