What is Your Agent' Relationship With Sith?

Weezyfb

Sith have a very obvious weak spot.

If you remove their heads, they'll die! :evil:

There are some sith, I would have loved to assassinate. The daughter of Darth Jadus for example. Hate that *****...

There are 'good' sith, that work for the empire and know that this will work for them too, but there are also sith, that are so arrogant and just plain dumb...

"Uuhhhh I'm a force wielder, I'm better than you" *boom, headshot*

Imperial Intelligence should have a closer eye on the sith and the dark counsil :D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Jadus, and Jadus actually treats you with respect. I defy Zhorrid openly and she has slapped me and lightninged me before.

Was so glad I got to shiv her

For the other Sith I meet on the worlds, it depends on what they ask/tell me to do. But yet they also treat you will some respect.

Would rather be ruled by a violent meritocracy than a corrupt democracy.

My agent is rather passive about the sith, i dislike them less than the republic senate.

The thing about the sith, is that in the empire anyone who is force sensitive and strong enough to survive training is a sith. So sith have all kinds of people.

Politicians on the other hand...

So i suppose my agent works for the good of the empire, and thinks that the sith in general are for the good of the empire, but does not think that they are quite so impressive or all powerful as they like to put on.

The sith in charge however earned their place as opposed to senators that simply bribe and lie their way into power.

At first Kylania just tolerated them but after all the crap she's gotten from doing her job and not being a spineless little sycophant to their every imbecilic whim, she realizes that the empire would be far better off if these spoiled and rotten little children just went away.

Obviously some of the Sith aren't this caught up in megalomanical narcissism but they seem to be the exception. When my two sith warriors (Juggernaut and Marauder) talked their way out of a situation and with some humor, the imperial officer with me commented that I was "Versatile for a Sith."

Edited by IronSalamander

We'd be better of without them. The Sith is the source of the evil, fear and corruption in the Empire. They're not even generally loyal to the Empire - if it serves their purpose, they'll betray the Empire without a second thought.

^ This.

Anytime I enter a conversation with a Sith, I am immediately distrustful of their true motives. Many are simply psychotic or otherwise messed in the head. Those ones are easy to dismiss. It's the intelligent and composed ones who I am most concerned with.

I work for them when the end goal serves the empire. I mouth off to them when they get out of line. And I've killed a few as well.

Mostly one of total contempt, but only when they are OTT with the evil stuff. It gets a little trickier when they are quite affable sorts, but I never trust 'em. I do make an exception for the female ones, there my sole aim is to try and get them in to bed. :D

As for the Jedi, well... Shoot on sight!

Ba'derin is usually respectful to their faces (though she's gotten snarky on occasion and insulted Zhorrid to her face in the last scene with her) but really loathes the Sith and their interference both in her own life/job and in the Empire as a whole.

And she'll happily undermine thier plans by letting people live that they wanted dead (she's full light-side, obviously), especially if it'll annoy Lord Stupidhead in the process.

I started off being mildly annoyed by the Sith and their meddling micromanagement. By the end I downright despised them, but I was generally polite and did what they wanted, with a few exceptions. And I did get force electrocuted several times by them.

My character hates all the Sith, he is only loyal to Imperial Intel and Military, He doesnt recognize the Sith as leaders or basically as anything, mostly because like a people are saying, the Sith are inconsiderate jerks, who only care for themselves, cause a ton of problems, and generally pretty stupid and have no regards for life. So my character hates them and mocks them and tries to kill them every chance I get!

My agent's attitude to the Sith changed over the course of the game. He started off quite respectful but then...

Spoilers for Chapter 2

The Dark Council ordering him to be brainwashed did not earn them any favours, thought I could understand them protecting against a potential threat to their authority but then...

Spoilers for Chapter 3

The Sith in chapter 3 are utter morons and a a pain in your ***. Disbanding Intelligence, busting you down to Lieutenant rank. More interested in power plays then winning the war. I was so sick of them I tried to join the Star Cabal, unfortunately Hunter told me they only recruit children to avoid infiltrators ;( It wasn't all bad though, I got to kill the 2 Sith sent for the records crystal and disappear :)

My Op joined Jadus only so it would be easer (Story/RP wise) for Imperial Intelligense to take down/kill him. Other than that the sith can go f*** themselfs, other than that he is loyal to the Empire (non-sith) and all that stand in the way of the Empire (jedi) need to be killed.

I work for the Empire and Intelligence. I'm dark, but I care not about the ambitions of the Sith.

And after (Chapter 2 spoilers ahead!)

The Sith ordered the brainwashing on me that was the point of no return - I would not bow to a Sith Lord again.

In the beginning, my Agent was obedient, but not blindly so. By the end, there was nothing he wanted more than complete freedom from the Sith.

Honestly, I don't see how any Agent could like the Sith after the crap they pull.

In Act 1, Jadus tries to kill hundreds of billions of innocent Imperial citizens

In Act 2, the Dark Council orders Intelligence to brainwash your character

In Act 3, they dissolve Imperial Intelligence and arrest Kaliyo

Yeah. Not doing any more favors for them.

Edited by raelimar

Yeah, I agree with most of the people posting.

My agent barely tolerates the sith. They're constantly mucking things up, getting in her way, and generally making things harder on everyone within the Empire. She'd be perfectly happy to jettison the vast majority of them into the sun, whistling while she did it, and the Empire would probably be far better off if they were gone.

She's coldly polite, most of the time, to their faces. She won't suck up, and after getting lightning-bolted in the face she doesn't just openly verbally *****-slap them anymore. (Except for Zhorrid, who she has no problem showing her complete and utter disdain for right to her face) Keeper and Watcher Two have heard a lot of her ranting about how useless the sith are, though, and keep telling her not to let them hear it.

I keep hoping for the day when I get to just knife some of these pompous sots.

my agent is rougthly the same however he will have some respect for sith that are willing to take advice from him and not simply use their fear and power in the force to try to control everything.

lord duin for example is a man who will see the skill in aliens and non force users so i gave him the respect he deserved.

sith that are anti alien simply because they think they are beninth them and fell that the power of the force is what a person need to win anything is treated as a fool.

My Agent respect the Sith as long they respect the Empire. My agent feels that some of the sith (if not most of them) feel that the are "holier than thou" attitude because they can use the force at their fingertip, but what is good is that power, when you need REAL agent to do all the dirty work?

Our job is to keep the Empire safe and sadly..... clean up some of the Sith lord's mistakes :(

Most Sith are traitors to the Empire. I've worked with a few loyal Sith, but general they seek power above the security of the Empire. Their pursuit of power will lead the Empire to ruin.

Darth Jadus was a perfect example of this

Mine's a fundamentalist peace and law loving Imperial patriot, feminist to boot as well :D .

I never dispised the sith so much until I rolled this female agent. I didn't like it much to begin with as my male sith sorc. But the stupidity of the organization really shines in the Agent's class quests.

My main was a sith sorc (light side) and I got him to end game. TBH the entire sith order and the empire would fall flat on it's nose within a few years if it was "real life". The act of consistent back stabbing, paranoia, and basing life around a stupid aristocracy is absurd.

Look at the USSR, Stalin killed off any competent general, look where that got him. The Sith Empire is doomed, and it is, since it gets annihilated 1000 years before Episode 1.

But I do have to applaud Bioware for creating the depth in possible angst for an agent player. Though I wish the game was more realistic and had more gender discrimination (pretty apparent in the books and the original trilogy) - would've added even more depth to the game :)

Mine thinks the Sith (And Jedi) are a bunch of loonies and that the Force is just overrated and the cause of a lot of needless suffering and endangerment to the empire and it's citizens.

This is pretty much my answer.

My Agent will kiss up to them in order to placate them and keep them off her back, though. She has little respect for most of them.

Look at the USSR, Stalin killed off any competent general, look where that got him.

Not to diverge the conversation too much, but what do you mean by that? Stalin died in his bed of a hemorrhage caused by a stroke. It wasn't till Gorbachev's reforms did the USSR collapse.

Well, my relationship hasn't changed. It started when

my agent refused to bow to Lord Jadus right when they first met, and he woke up a few hours later with singed hair

Yes, he works for the empire, and the Sith are the uncontested rulers of that empire, but as a 'secret agent', he is above all that, and just likes to get his hands dirty doing covert stuff.

And picking up women.

I hated the Sith from the first moment I saw Darth Jadus. Since them i collected pretty much every force lightning they had to offer. My agent is first and foremost a patriot. As a Chiss he has a strong sense of duty and believes the Empire should be a bastion of ORDER in the galaxy. The Sith respect no order, they are arrogant, aggressive and destructive and if they could have their way, they would tear the empire down in petty power struggles.

So I accept all the quests from Imperial officers with due enthusiasm, but when a Sith tries to order me around, I resist as much as I can. If nothing else, Chiss parents teach their sons to tell right from wrong.

Of course, no matter how much I hate their needles cruelty and insufferable arrogance, (chapter 2 spoiler)

it's nothing compared to how much I hate those Republic hypocrites who forced me to turn away from my duty - the very core of my being. For this only, Republic will know no more mercy from me.

Not to diverge the conversation too much, but what do you mean by that? Stalin died in his bed of a hemorrhage caused by a stroke. It wasn't till Gorbachev's reforms did the USSR collapse.

The "Great purge", http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Purge

Basically Stalin went paranoid and killed off anyone he saw as a threat to him or the USSR.

Elaborating on it, it basically created a giant talent vacuum and a sense of fear. Unfortunately for Stalin, he can't force choke people or prolong his life - so his Palpatine tactics eventually caught up with him. I do not mean in his death, but in the destruction of the USSR.