world first 10k crit?

CharlesConover

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess that since it's not an operative doing that damage, it doesn't count. A screenshot of operative/scoundrel critting 60% as high would result in pages and pages of moaning.

Yeah, after all, it's ok to hit that hard if you have better damage reduction, similar amounts of CC, higher health, and tanking CDs available. Of course, I keep following the crazy logic that geared people using their abilities properly actually SHOULD roll people in greens 15 levels below their toon... which is the majority of the completely unfair 1v1s I see.

Yeah, after all, it's ok to hit that hard if you have better damage reduction, similar amounts of CC, higher health, and tanking CDs available. Of course, I keep following the crazy logic that geared people using their abilities properly actually SHOULD roll people in greens 15 levels below their toon... which is the majority of the completely unfair 1v1s I see.

It's clear these pvp forums are a joke when people like this are allowed to make points like this and nobody stops them.

People really do underplay the ability of the tank class in this game. They do sick damage if you get the right builds going. Im full Champ gear and i still get hit for 5k dmg by Guardians/Jugs very often.

Why do so many people call Juggernaut/Guardians the "tank class?" Yes, they have a tanking talent tree but they also have two DPS trees as well. Might as well call Assassins and Powertechs "the tank class" as well since they have tanking trees too.

People really do underplay the ability of the tank class in this game. They do sick damage if you get the right builds going. Im full Champ gear and i still get hit for 5k dmg by Guardians/Jugs very often.

Only speaking for myself here, but I love my role as a tank in PvP. I keep my healers and teammates alive and still dish out good DPS. Protectiing over 100k dmg and not dieing just never gets old.

What's with all the 'world first derp herp' posts? Jedi Knights have been critting around that range for awhile.

It's clear these pvp forums are a joke when people like this are allowed to make points like this and nobody stops them.

Thanks for contributing to the problem, then.

Man, Ops are so OP! Glad they are being nerfed with so many 50s on the testing server to fully test it out. No way Bioware would erroneously take a knee-jerk reaction.... that's what we're talking about right? I mean, it's a thread about someone taking a lot of damage and Ops are the only class that can do that... right?

Also, please stop posting pre-1.1 screenshots where damage numbers that high aren't possible anymore. The Guardian in this screenshot was taking advantage of two things that were removed in Patch 1.1:

1. He is stacking Expertise pickup buff and Adrenals, along with multiple other buffs, which isn't possible anymore.

2. He is doing this 10k hit on a low level player that is most likely in the 10-30 range. This isn't possible anymore due to level 50 brackets.

Of course a Guardian's strongest hitting ability will hit that hard with every buff possible on a gray level 20 enemy.

I wish these old screenshots would just be deleted or threads closed instantly that involve them.

Edited by copasetic

Howd that Operative make her knives glow like that? That some kind of BM gear, or weapon buff?

I think its the republics Acid blade equivalent it makes your knife look glowy. I mean OPs are the only class that crits too hard so that has to be one in the SS right?

What's with all the 'world first derp herp' posts? Jedi Knights have been critting around that range for awhile.

Thanks for contributing to the problem, then.

One man can only do so much against the tides of ignorance before he must rest.

Response on 2....

He is not doing a 10k crit on a "low level player" the player is 50 and is wearing SOME pvp gear because that helmet is the graphic for a PVP helm. Cant tell the rest of the gear though.

It's so cool when people argue about PvP but they don't know that you can see you target level on the screen, isn't it?

Also, that merc has 1k more HP than the guardian. I don't think his gear is much worse, if at all.