Wow, I should have bought this a long time ago.

genesiser

I've been playing this game for a few weeks now and my biggest gripe was getting around. Deciding that I'm going to continue to subscribe for at least another few months I decided to get a security key. Today I recieved it and went into the game and bought 20 fleet passes and man, I gotta say, I should've bought that a long time ago.

Getting around is so much easier. I just go places to gather or whatever and when I'm done, instead of warping back to the hangar and then going to my ship, going inside it, going to galaxy map, go to fleet, exit ship, and finally exit the hangar, I just now use my fleet pass and BAM back to the fleet.

This mad the game more enjoyable for me. I should've gotten one much sooner.

So I just wanted to let you know that if you decide to play for a while longer, do yourself a favor and get the security key because it makes the game more enjoyable and you get the added benefit of having your account more secure.

I've been playing this game for a few weeks now and my biggest gripe was getting around. Deciding that I'm going to continue to subscribe for at least another few months I decided to get a security key. Today I recieved it and went into the game and bought 20 fleet passes and man, I gotta say, I should've bought that a long time ago.

Getting around is so much easier. I just go places to gather or whatever and when I'm done, instead of warping back to the hangar and then going to my ship, going inside it, going to galaxy map, go to fleet, exit ship, and finally exit the hangar, I just now use my fleet pass and BAM back to the fleet.

This mad the game more enjoyable for me. I should've gotten one much sooner.

So I just wanted to let you know that if you decide to play for a while longer, do yourself a favor and get the security key because it makes the game more enjoyable and you get the added benefit of having your account more secure.

Nice plan - except we can't buy them in Australia. I can understand not shipping us the game as it is not officially released, but we should be able to implement the keys since they let us play anyway.

Good to see a positive post with an interesting topic.

I have read about problems with the key and I haven't been in a situation where I thought I needed a fleet pass when mine was on cool down but your post is making me research it again. I need to see if you actually have to use the key or can you disable it while still getting the in-game benefits from it (sans enhances account security).

Yes, nice that they tied in game convenience to buying a security key, you know, because a box and sub aren't enough to deserve a security key or the fleet passes. Nothing like a slow nickle and dime operation to bleed you for things you should get with a simple subscription. Edited by Die_Scream

Yes, nice that they tied in game convenience to buying a security key, you know, because a box and sub aren't enough to deserve a security key or the fleet passes. Nothing like a slow nickle and dime operation to bleed you for things you should get with a simple subscription.

I can clearly see you care about your security.

Nice plan - except we can't buy them in Australia. I can understand not shipping us the game as it is not officially released, but we should be able to implement the keys since they let us play anyway.

Isn't the app available on your phone? That's what I'm using and it works great.

Yes, nice that they tied in game convenience to buying a security key, you know, because a box and sub aren't enough to deserve a security key or the fleet passes. Nothing like a slow nickle and dime operation to bleed you for things you should get with a simple subscription.

You can download the security key app for your phone for free.

Just wait till you hit 50, all the games bugs / lack of features become apparent.
Which is why it's never a good idea to play just one character to Lv50 focusing on just XP-gain in a newly launched MMO. MMO veterans should know this by now. :tran_angel:

To the OP, I hope you're also using the Fleet Pass ability you get for free that's on a 20hr cooldown.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.