Ship Droid C2N2 Mute Option

Chugachug

I am starting to go crazy from this droid welcoming me home as I exit the ship, and everything else I've heard him say a million times.

Is there a way to get this companion to leave your crew? Or to silence his ship enter/exit messages? Possibly a sound file with his voice clips somewhere that I can delete? A pillow I can hold over his face while he sleeps until we are both put out of my misery?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am starting to go crazy from this droid welcoming me home as I exit the ship, and everything else I've heard him say a million times.

Is there a way to get this companion to leave your crew? Or to silence his ship enter/exit messages? Possibly a sound file with his voice clips somewhere that I can delete? A pillow I can hold over his face while he sleeps until we are both put out of my misery?

wow.. yeah my thoughts exactly... he was funny at first... but after a while... please let us opt to mute him :D (empire side version as well please).

edit: at least make it only when we enter the ship.. isntead of everytime we walk within 4 meters of the guy... all the other crewmates have to be clicked on to make them talk...

Edited by -Aarioch-

How about a simple welcome back or welcome aboard? and then no speech when we walk by or when we leave. He is highly annoying.

I like the game a lot, but we (my GF and friends) all agree that in some upcoming patch that would be a nice thing to change...before I take out my lightsaber and run him through! LOL:p

I like the silence option but make it for ALL companions. I know you guys spent a lot of money on the voice acting but, I'm really getting tired of Elura telling me "Hold Up, I can heal you!" every few seconds! Even when Im not injured and at the Republic Fleet. Edited by whataboutbob

I'm sure it's meant to be a play on C3PO. I mean, think about how many times Han threatened to shut him off before Leia actually did it. :)

Edited by Galbatorrix

signed - please let us mute him. Also, need to make crew missions show up as PENDING and not close out my bags, AH or whatever else i was doing! Sorry droid and all, you're just not that important. Keep it up and I WILL deactivate you!

:)

or more generally, a MUTE for all speach that isn't part of a cut-scene. This would include the ship droid blathering on about **** I don't care about, but also random NPC conversations as I'm running past them.

This very much, so tired of starting a cut scene and some random conversation drowns out the conversation I am in, especially bad with the Taris PA announcement.

Definately signed. I havent gotten the republic droid yet but i'm assuming he's just as annoying as 2V-R8.

I know he's meant to be funny like C-3P0 but 3P0 didn't spend the entire movie repeating:

I am C-3PO, human-cyborg relations.

Is there anything I can do?

It wasn't my fault, sir, please don't deactivate me.

We're doomed.

This is all your fault!

We're doomed.

This is all your fault!

We're doomed.

This is all your fault!

We're doomed.

This is all your fault!

We're doomed.

This is all your fault!

We're doomed.

This is all your fault!

Now imagine that through every single scene he's in, even as just a background character, if they did that in the movies he'd be hated even more than Jar Jar binks.

Maybe create a new relic?

[Restraining Bolt]

Inhibits a droid's social interaction

Droid Only

10,000 credits!

SOLD! Shut Up c2-n2.. i cant hear about Alderanian Nectar in the air conditioning, or reduced calories intake for my fattening Companions any more... the are only funny a few times... maybe add some more or have him say his verse not EVERY time i have to pass im... e.g. board my ship as Smuggler... Jedis can avoid him.

Edited by Kheldras

I really, really wanted to shove my lightsaber into his face to shut him up when I was finishing up Act 1 on my Jedi Knight.

Dramatic as hell moments leading up to the final battle of the act, and he doesn't shut up in the least about dusting my bedroom or eating healthy while away...

It was silly at first, but it really, really, gets annoying after a while.

^^^

I so like this idea. You could buy the item from the Social Vender, and then equip it on C2-N2 to make him shutup.

Buy an item from a social vendor that would prevent your droid from being social? Somehow that doesn't seem right...

Maybe the Security Key vendor. Encourge account security.

Edited by Glowrod