Become a Founding Member!

CourtneyWoods

Digression

I was a Founder in LOTRO. True is, that reward keeps me playing it from time to time if I want a change. But it was $199 lifetime membership. It paid off after a year and a half, and though LOTRO is F2P, the VIP status is still nice /grin

We need better incentives that the medal /grin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We would like to thank each and every one of you for helping to make Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ one of the most successful MMO launches of all time. To show our appreciation, from now through March 19th, 2012, 12:01AM EST, we are rewarding early members of The Old Republic community with a unique Founder’s medal* and title.

Read More

Do what FFXIV did, switch your game from paid to F2P until it's out of the beta and fire your entire design team for their failures.

In the meantime....

You're joking right?

What is wrong with this? I dont get the negativity?

The general forums of every MMO is filled with children that complain about everything.

Seriously, BW could send them all bricks of gold and they would complain that gold is too heavy.

What is wrong with this? I dont get the negativity?

Bioware's putting their trollface.jpg mask on and taking a nice fat slap at the legions of mouthbreathers with their "I QUIT QQ" posts.

Those of us sticking around because we like the game and realize that the flaws will be addressed are laughing up our sleeves.

The ponces who flounced out with their fists balled up, tears streaming from their eyes and teeth gritted in futile rage about being disappointed by yet another MMO that could never meet their unrealistic expectations are going to absolutely lose their minds.

This thread will be epic.

Now does this count if I bought a 60 timecard at the time of purchase a few weeks ago? I activated it after installing. Or do I need to get a second time card and apply it before March 19th?

lol 60 days on top of your 30? haha bio trolled you fooo!!