Become a Founding Member!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We would like to thank each and every one of you for helping to make Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ one of the most successful MMO launches of all time. To show our appreciation, from now through March 19th, 2012, 12:01AM EST, we are rewarding early members of The Old Republic community with a unique Founder’s medal* and title.

Read More

Desperate measures require desperate actions.

LOL!!!!!! I love it.

So let me get this straight.

You say you want to reward people for "for helping to make Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ one of the most successful MMO launches of all time", and to get this "reward" people have to pay after they have already purchased the game?

You want people to pay MORE just to get a fancy title when they have already paid to begin with? So what were all purchases of the initial game and time? Just expendable resources to you?

You say you want to reward people for "for helping to make Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ one of the most successful MMO launches of all time", and to get this "reward" people have to pay after they have already purchased the game?

You want people to pay MORE just to get a fancy title when they have already paid to begin with? So what were all purchases of the initial game and time? Just expendable resources to you?

You didn't know the game required a subscription to play it when you bought it?

It was right on the box, mate.

We would like to thank each and every one of you for helping to make Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ one of the most successful MMO launches of all time. To show our appreciation, from now through March 19th, 2012, 12:01AM EST, we are rewarding early members of The Old Republic community with a unique Founder’s medal* and title.

Read More

You want fifteen bucks to give me a title I would never use in a game I doubt will be around by the time the pandas show up.

No.

Edited by Devorin_Sargothi

Yeah, it's a bit transparent. What about the beta testers, do they get anything? They probably did more than anyone subbing for an extra month to make this a decent game.

And talk about a thankless job.

We would like to thank each and every one of you for helping to make Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ one of the most successful MMO launches of all time.

Wait a minute, did all that thread-closing and laughing at us telling us "it's not us, it's you... everything works as intended here" was part of thanking us for actually telling you what needs to be fixed in this game ? I'm confused here...

Edited by CorruptJudge