Update on Ilum Open World PvP issues

GabeAmatangelo

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sound like you're just figuring out that Bioware favors Empire. It's been known since early in development.

Yep, you figured it out. You must be super smart. I mean a large company, investing a lot of money into a product so they can make a eventual profit of of it, actually would specifically unbalance the game making it miserable for some of their paying customers. If I owned a large game company that would be my business strategy as well. What are you like 7, 8? They made a mistake, get over it. I'm willing to guess you were one of the republicans dumb enough to let the Imps farm you over and over today for that valor. Remember, they couldn't of gotten that valor unless yall kept showing up. Which you did.

If there's no rollback, I will be ending my subscription, along with all of my other friends.

That is all.

Competition is meaningless when you only give head starts to people who will take advantage of them.

Pathetically poorly designed; I expected more from BioWare.

You know what all you players out there that are bashing this game are all sissys and being little *** girls an crying "oh these people got battlemaster or "oh my god they camped me"

All you reps that are crying I can almost bet my own life that you would of been camping those emperials and farming all that valor if you could the same and people who are crying because they got camped its your own fault and your own choice you got camped YOU Could of signed off, emergency fleet pass or quick traveled or signed off and maybe do something productive with your life ...... I mean good god do you not make mistakes people at bio ware are human beings just like all of us who are crying on these forums you know what people who did get battlemaster still have to farm pvp to get boxes and still have to work for the gear they just got the valor rank so all you people who are saying they are going to unsub go ahead your a loser and cowardly little girl you disgust me and should t be playing this game and haha nice job probably wasting a month of your life and 60 dollars if not more on this game your all retarted I don't see any sense in doing that and just to let you know Im on a low pop server where none of these exploits were happening so ya just stop complaining these people will fix up this game and we can all play again and if you don't like then leave you already bioware haha losers

And I don't care for punctuation so deal with it !!!!

Thanks for the laugh

I guarantee the kiddies complaining never played WoW, EQ, or Ultima Online at launch. If so they would realize this is pretty typical.

Then again most kids are over entitled brats these days who need a good slapping.

I did. Wasn't anywhere as bad as this and were in 2012.

all players over valor 70 should be rolled back .....

we do have streams that proved that turrets gave valor .... as well as lists of exploits

many of us have avoided ilum today to hopefully avoid action on our accounts but you allowed people to massively exploit

PVP in this game is ruined unless you roll back all valor gained while in ilum zones for today....

You should read what other forums and mmo forums are saying about this screweup that was "not as intended" by your words.

-----------------------------

Roll back required or you have permanetly ruined pvp on the servers.

thats agiven and if you ask any sane bioware employee or those of any mmo... you will understand why. Thousands today quit over the patch... a true remedy is needed with email appologies.

lets see this link of turrets giving valor..lol troll

Is there a video out there showing a player gaining insane amounts of valor because of this exploit? It might help BW make this a higher priority if there was evidence presented that showed players gaining an unusually high amount of valor.

Yeah someone is gonna take a video of themseleves exploiting valor gain and then upload it to youtube...

I doubt it.

Republic expect to see lots more battlemasters!!

Edited by Ajwilson

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You all are some QQing B I T C H E S!!!! I can gaurantee 100% that everyone crying in here is a WoW alumni. I never met a wow player who had any gaming skill or could pvp if their life depended on it. Every WoW player i ever meet was the kids I wanted to beat up in high school but didn't want to get suspended for doing society a service. Bunch of pointdexter QQing mofo's!!!

Get over it. They are working to fix it. Every MMO has had major catastrophes like this. If ur complaining about ppl getting valor, then you probably dont have any valor yourself and are a fail pvp'er to begin with and only pve FP's all day long.

Ok, so a bunch of people took advantage for a few hours of an obvious mistake in the game. It is quickly being remedied 24 hours later, not a big deal. Seriously!!! S T F U!!

go back to WoW!!!!

Ty for the laugh

How is this a giant last straw. Seriously people, the game is barely a month old. I mean, do you really have that lil patience. I've played a lot of MMO's in my time. In no way did I ever expect this game to be perfect or even close to it at launch. players exploited a fault in the system today. Republican players who repeatedly fed those taking advantage of it, your as much to blame as bioware is. You see a problem, remove yourself from it until it is fixed. Simple as that. You cry more than my five year old nephew. All of you crying about canceling, the community here will be much better off without you. For those of you who understand MMO's are under constant development, I look forward to sharing this game with you for some time.

You have no idea that you are brain-washed. You are telling me that after we've paided $80+ and subscribed to pay a monthly fee of $15/Month you are still alright with having a game that is barely finished b/c we should expect them to be 'working on it'?

I don't think so. I don't care who developed this game, a bad game is a bad game.

Excuse everyone for being upset for expecting the bare minimum and then not getting it.

Edited by Bastionhawk

loged in and flew to ilum. took speeder to battle zone and was instantly killed when i landed by around 200 imps. rezzed and killed again. rezzed killed again. then warfront qued and afked back to fleet. what a joke. im valor 58 , worked hard trying to get to 60. all the republic on wound by the force are in fleet just standing around trying to figure what to do. i guess pvp for right now is dieing on our server.

A population cap, huh?

I'm sure this time tomorrow we won't be hearing a whole new swathe of complaining about how Imperials can never get into ilum to complete their Daily/Weekly, because one big group (which is still a small fraction of the total Imp population on any given server) just sits in there all day.

Well hey, at least its an incentive to get off their asses and reroll already.

Edited by Bibdy