Game virtually unplayable now, can't even tell when my cooldowns are on properly.

SunwindIon

1 - At this point, that statement is ******** and you know it. I´ve had several tickets unattended and not once have I got a (very late) reply other than by a bot.

I haven't stated anything about tickets here, as was aiming only towards patches and fixes, and think we can agree all they are really very responsive and trying to be quick about those.

As far as tickets go...i haven't used any in this game yet, but you must be of the later WoW players, cause you obviously don't know or don't remember what WoW service was in the beginning of the game.

Basicly unexisting. Hours and hours waiting to get (eventually) one "robot" response and no help at all. Not to mention the slow fixing of bugs and patches, sometimes taking months...but let's not go into that other game so much.

All i am saying is they do seem more responsive and quick on the patch/fix front so far, than most companies, including Blizz (at least early blizz).

That's why i hope they continue with this and actually fix this uncalled for change pretty fast.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the game and am still subscribed, but after the patch, I can't really enjoy the game much. Loading screens, missing textures, missing companions from view although they are there, CTD's, getting stuck repeatedly in the intro screen, and I could go on. None of this stuff was effecting me prior to the patch. Now, the game is almost crap.

/signed

please give us the old way back.

It was a change in the patch, not a bug.

•The cooldown indicator on hotbars no longer causes all ability icons to appear grayed out (unusable). Now, when an ability is on cooldown, it will not be grayed out if its activation conditions (like resource costs or range) are met.

I knew it was going to be an issue, but my first 10 min of playing it didn't seem so bad. I then queued up for warzones, and that's when frustrations began. As a smuggler, not being sure if dirty kick and flash grenade are back up yet is just silly. I'd hit dirty kick a couple of times before I'd realize that it wasn't up yet. Whatever you were trying to fix Bioware, this was not the correct approach.

I knew it was going to be an issue, but my first 10 min of playing it didn't seem so bad. I then queued up for warzones, and that's when frustrations began. As a smuggler, not being sure if dirty kick and flash grenade are back up yet is just silly. I'd hit dirty kick a couple of times before I'd realize that it wasn't up yet. Whatever you were trying to fix Bioware, this was not the correct approach.

Oh lordy... I havn't even gotten on my main yet to pvp (50 gunslinger)

I'll stay out of there until this gets fixed. >_>

They wont make it optional.

Just like they wont make forced camera snapping optional -_-

Or allowing smart camera to be locked when you hold down ctrl allowing you to target stuff from any direction while running any direction..... not optional.

Target of target. Not optional.

Video settings are full of non optionals.

The need to mouseover an ability that looks like it is off/nearly off CD to know for sure/get an exact timer is quite frustrating. The UI in general needs alot of work. They would save themselves so much time and money and make so many people happy if we could just let players create add-ons.

Forgive my ignorance, but I didn't read through most of this thread. I played last night after the 1.1 update. I saw really no difference in the cool downs. All I coul tell was they went from a see through grey to a less transparent blue. Still looked and worked fine for me. :confused: Edited by MrSchmo

I rarely post on these forums, but this is one issue I've got to agree with. It's not so bad with my other toons, but my main is a Jedi Guardian. 90% of my buttons are mostly blue and about 50% have long CDs. It is ridiculously difficult now to tell when an ability is off CD, when now the icons and the CD indicators are the exact same color.

I also hate this change. If the buttons are lit up all the time, even when they are not available, you are wasting time in your rotation pressing them when they are still not completely finished. This is especially bad for longer CD abilities with a sliver of CD left and you simply can't see it.

This should be changed back to how it was, or at least give ways to note what is on CD more accurately. Maybe a flash or something when something goes off CD? There are many ways to do it.

All I know is after the patch, the hot bars are less user friendly than they were before.

The patch read:

•The cooldown indicator on hotbars no longer causes all ability icons to appear grayed out (unusable). Now, when an ability is on cooldown, it will not be grayed out if its activation conditions (like resource costs or range) are met.

With how bad the CD graphical notification is, the abilities need to be grayed out if they are on CD OR do not meet the conditions for being used. Or provide another way to provide feedback to the user if something is on CD still. The vertical moving bar is hard to see near the bottom of a button.

Edited by Vidrak