Ability Delay -- Character Responsiveness (This will make or break SW:TOR)

Xcore

It will break the game. You have no idea how annoying it is for me to play on my Jedi Knight with the double animation, unresponsive Riposte and other abilities. It's awful, awful, awful. I can stand it ONLY because I think it will get fixed. If all hope is lost I'll probably either ditch the character or just slowly stop playing the game.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes Juggernaut tanking even more of a pain than it already is. Don't get me started on PvP.

Don't even think about using Force Push tactically (Pushing someone off a ledge or into the acid in Huttball) during/after a long animation skill.

i dont think to sub at this time .... there is no future on competitive gaming here ATM...

Maybe if they manage to fix it i will return ...

but i fear the fact that behind BW there is the EA ...and WAR have still gamebreaking bugs from beta.

I just hope that someone at BW stand up and say : "what we are doing!!"

While the ability delay is annoying, my real concern is the "stutter" effect I often experience while playing melee characters in PvP. Nothing more annoying that hitting the same ability 3+ times. only to have it hang mid animation and never actually activate. This is probably going to be the main reason I do not renew my account. I have played WoW, DAoC, Rift and Aion, yet I have never experienced this kind of issue.

This is a big one for me too. It's happening a lot to me on my Jugg alt with retaliation, and happens on my assassin from time to time with assassinate in particular.

Yeah, guys, I'm sure they're going to forget about the ability delay bug and never fix it unless you keep reminding them.

I hope you guys are responsible for shopping for your households or something. I'm going to buy stock in tin foil companies if that's the case.