[POLL] Will you continue to subscribe?

Vitiatix

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. Last week of subscription left and I don't think I'll ever want to return unless there will be

free server transfers;

open world PvP without extreme hardware lag;

higher tier PvE sets obtainable via dailies for casual gamers;

public quests and dynamic PvE content (aka "rifts");

and so on.

Bioware started to create mediocre games. First SWTOR, now ME3.

Edited by Pashgan

Plain and simple: Yes. Its a fun game. I think its really one of those games that it is 'what you make it.'

I agree with some of the the complaints. I'd love to be able to move my character to a RP server once in a while... but overall its a great concept and solid game.

I am on the Fence. There is so much potential here, but little things are really starting to annoy me. Like sitting in fleet and spamming general chat for hrs trying to get a group.

Someone once told me.

Swtor is the best single player MMO out there.

I agree

Edited by Alphashado

Was wondering earlier. The feedback of who wants to continue playing after January, and those who do not. Give your yes/no, with a summary of your reasoning.

Why?

What's the reason you must know? Will this let you sleep better at night?

Was wondering earlier. The feedback of who wants to continue playing after January, and those who do not. Give your yes/no, with a summary of your reasoning.

Yes, I like the game and will continue to play it.

/yawn

Now are you going to compile these votes and give us the outcome?

I'm done with it.

They finally created a bug that was game ending for me. The background shakes or flashes or something and it makes me naseuos so I can't play. I'm sent them numerous messages and no reply. They want to act like they don't care then fine they won't get my money anymore. I was Originally planning on playing for another 2-3 months, but this is the end for me.

They made everyone choose Biochem and love it, now they're going to take it's value away.

Tell me Bioware, where is the fun in that?

My Scoundrel Nerfed to death, my Biochem Nerfed to death, Most my friends are gone, The servers are empty, Grats Bioware I'm now looking forward to GW2.

After 1.2 vid, not too sure.

My sub won't run out anytime soon so I have time to decide whether I want to continue to sub again or not.

The game is toting features that should have been there since launch as an "awesome content update", it's like they're not even remotely apologetic about taking these features out and selling them back as a major update.

The game's direction in focusing on only endgame raid/pvp content also has me concerned that it's still progressing in the same linear fashion as other MMOs where the core game doesn't matter, just the raiders and pvpers. They may be more vocal, but they're hardly the only ones playing the game, yet every MMO seems to tailor their content updates to them and ignore the rest of the game.

I'll watch the game for now, but it's becoming less likely that I'll keep my sub going later on, it's becoming more and more normal of a MMO, and that's just boring.

Was enjoying the game but areas now have 20 people in them and spamming for others to group with when there is so few people is a waste of time. Not wanting to pay a subscription to play a single player game. Merge or allow server moves or something

Of course.

It's also worth mentioning the last thread went about 9/10 in favor of "yes." An actual poll to click would help though. :p

ya but u gotta remember this game is 3 months old now so the poeple who would have said no are unsubbed and gone so u cant really go by that at this point. i remember one they did like 1 1/2 month ago No was definelty the majority. Not by alot but it was definetly the majority. But i think the question was are u enjoying swtor atm.

this is a fun game

People who un-subscribe and are still in the star wars forums. LOL

I'll continue to subscribe as long as they continue with content.

I am overall very pleased with the motivation and response to improvement.

Because if 15 dollars a month is 2 much for you.. I feel bad because i don't know how you will feed yourself.