[POLL] Will you continue to subscribe?

Vitiatix

I unsubscribed last week after 1.1.5 came out with "Anyone can buy a rare color crystal". I earned my rare lightsaber color and they start handing them out like candy. Why add the vendor in the first place if you were just planning on removing them again come April?

And before anyone starts arguing that it is because of the economy needing to be balanced I am going to have to stop you. BioWare could do a 1,000 things to fix the economy without handing out rares like that. Increase fuel costs to Ilum... Add a credit charge when you run a Flashpoint (simlar to space battles requiring you to pay a few credits in fuel)... Adjust your credit rewards in repeatable things such as PvP WarZones...

I am leaving largely because BioWare isn't really listening to their customers.

We say "Please fix Ilum" and they respond with "Ilum is now deprecated, please proceed to WarZones". And at the Guild Summit they expected standing ovations when they released features like... omg omg omg omg... a Guild Bank. Seriously? You implement a feature that is super-standard in all other MMO's and you expect me to wet myself out of sheer excitement. Nah.

And the changes coming up in 1.2 are a joke.

I really hope BioWare gets their act straight soon. Or I may not return when Guild Wars 2 comes out. :(

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm not re-subbing. Got 14 days to go and that is too much.

What's wrong with ME3?

I heard good things about it thus far.

I like the Mass Effect Trilogy vastly more than SWTOR.

Too bad Bioware couldn't have just made a Kotor three and called it a day...had to make an mmo.

Not resubbing. I like the game but no one wants to do anything. I'm sick of only being able to PVP, it's boring and very quickly burning me out. If I wanted to PVP exclusively I'll go play League of Legends, it's free. FYI I'm not going back to WOW. I think I'm done with MMO's, these turkeys have been cooked. Edited by RocNessMonster

6 days left on my sub

in 90 days of my sub, i only played 60 days.. i have full bm and full rakata set..

i did everything in this game and all i can say is this mmo is pretty boring after completing everything...

even if i come back for next content patch, i would clear that content in less than a week than get bored again..

this game is good for casual gamers, they wont get bored for a long time since they cant accomplish endgame as fast as hardcore gamers..

wish bioware tuned the game for actual gaming not for ez mode casual gaming..

im not gonna sub again

just gonna wait for tera & gw2

Im feeling burned out myself. I just hit Battlemaster rank in PvP. I thought it would be exiting but then I realized I have to grind even more. Between 1k wz/merc commendations and broken rng battlemaster cases im just getting tired of wz's. I still have yet to do operations and other HM flashpoints. Our server is too small and difficult to arrange raids.

After hearing 1.2 is looking at an april rlease (probably end of april, thats 2 subs for me) I think im gonna cut my sub before the 20th or when I see the patch notes. If im not impressed. Im gone. I love the game but im just burnt out from doing pvp and I can't bring it to myself to grind other chracters. Running without sprint and my speeder is a big chore.

I play other games too and I don't want to waste good time not playing them.

Maybe if the game gets back on track i'll come back. I'll see ya guys later.

6 days left on my sub

in 90 days of my sub, i only played 60 days.. i have full bm and full rakata set..

i did everything in this game and all i can say is this mmo is pretty boring after completing everything...

even if i come back for next content patch, i would clear that content in less than a week than get bored again..

this game is good for casual gamers, they wont get bored for a long time since they cant accomplish endgame as fast as hardcore gamers..

wish bioware tuned the game for actual gaming not for ez mode casual gaming..

im not gonna sub again

just gonna wait for tera & gw2

And when you complete everything those games have to offer in a week?

I stay with SWTOR. It is a great game and it makes a lot of fun.

All those hardcore gamers have just too much time. I am working and have a family. If you haven't those strange reallife things, you will be very fast through the content. But with this kind of hardcore playstyle I think games like EVE fit a lot better.

uh - There you have to create your own content. You have to be creative. Problem, right?

I stay with SWTOR. It is a great game and it makes a lot of fun.

All those hardcore gamers have just too much time. I am working and have a family. If you haven't those strange reallife things, you will be very fast through the content. But with this kind of hardcore playstyle I think games like EVE fit a lot better.

uh - There you have to create your own content. You have to be creative. Problem, right?

^^

This

I'm seriously thinking of not continuing to be a subscriber in this game. Reasons

1. First and most important, the managers of this game and the way they ask for your money. I won't even bother characterizing them.

2. I like being social in a game. Love groups and the whole rest of it. Well my social points are bugged since launch. It's stuck at 350 points of Social lvl 1 and i've spend thousands of hours grouping and socializing already. Bugged. Petitioned, filed tickets, waited for fix, bump.

3. I also love to craft, too bad i play a sniper and picked up Armstech. Totally useless crew skill, still waiting on some fix, well ya know....

4. I love achievements in games. I literally can spend countless hours in doing jumping missions, solving riddles and generally clearing out all objectives. And i live for the day i will have them all complete. Well in this game it's impossible. The codex is a total joke. Many entries bugged(first time only entries) and thus cannot be completed at all. Oh and the rest are areas not accesible(because of quests already finished or areas which are not of your class)

Well thats about it from me

What's wrong with ME3?

I heard good things about it thus far.

The endings, so much suffering caused to the fan base. So many years of work undone in 5 minutes. Bioware gave the fan base the middle finger. The community is unanimous on Bioware Social that the ending is garbage and should be fixed in a patch. Mass Effect 3 was perfect until the end, when the end was reached it felt like the disc opened the disc tray and hung itself.

End of Mass Effect 3: all of your choices don't matter. (All of the endings in one video in the spoiler tag.)

You speak to a ghost god child that gives you 3 choices that all practically have the same animation, there is no closure. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5QxmJelhxg

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/category/355/index

Edit: By the way a lot of people cancelled their Swtor subs or claimed that they would until Mass Effect 3 gets its endings fixed.

Edited by Tuscad

The endings, so much suffering caused to the fan base. So many years of work undone in 5 minutes. Bioware gave the fan base the middle finger. The community is unanimous on Bioware Social that the ending is garbage and should be fixed in a patch. Mass Effect 3 was perfect until the end, when the end was reached it felt like the disc opened the disc tray and hung itself.

End of Mass Effect 3: all of your choices don't matter. (All of the endings in one video in the spoiler tag.)

You speak to a ghost god child that gives you 3 choices that all practically have the same animation, there is no closure. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5QxmJelhxg

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/category/355/index

Edit: By the way a lot of people cancelled their Swtor subs or claimed that they would until Mass Effect 3 gets its endings fixed.

I personally didn't mind the endings, and if people are unsubbing because they demand the endings be 'fixed' or that they deserve 'more better endings' I'm all for it, maybe some of the self-entitled people will be gone from these forums.

I personally didn't mind the endings, and if people are unsubbing because they demand the endings be 'fixed' or that they deserve 'more better endings' I'm all for it, maybe some of the self-entitled people will be gone from these forums.

It isn't self entitlement, its about wanting a trilogy to get the ending that it deserves. People invested 1000's of hours replaying the first two games because their choices mattered but they didn't at the end of the third one, all you have to do is walk through door 1,2,3,4 etc. The middle finger was thrown at the fanbase, you have to admit that all the endings were a simple copy and paste of each other other than the color of the beams. The original ending was sooo much better, Bioware should have stuck with what Drew wrote. http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/somethingawful-the-plot-of-me3-changed-dramatically-big-big-spoilers.250066288/

Edited by Tuscad

It isn't self entitlement, its about wanting to a trilogy get the ending that it deserves. The middle finger was thrown at the fanbase, you have to admit that all the endings were a simple copy and paste of each other other than the color of the beams. The original ending was sooo much better, Bioware should have stuck with what Drew wrote. http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/somethingawful-the-plot-of-me3-changed-dramatically-big-big-spoilers.250066288/

Claiming it's giving 'the middle finger to the fanbase' is self-entitlement. It is their story, they know better than anyone else how to end it. Lol.

Secondly, there is no proof that that ending was ever actually a real thing. Seriously. I can find nothing of a credible source that that was a real ending rofl.

Whatever dude, you can't have your cake and eat it too. Lets just agree to disagree.

Of course, looking at your signature you would be one of those people.

lol previous statement about self-entitlement stands.

Edited by Viera

Claiming it's giving 'the middle finger to the fanbase' is self-entitlement. It is their story, they know better than anyone else how to end it. Lol.

Secondly, there is no proof that that ending was ever actually a real thing. Seriously. I can find nothing of a credible source that that was a real ending rofl.

Whatever dude, you can't have your cake and eat it too. Lets just agree to disagree.

@ Number 2 it was the real ending the script got leaked back in November, I used to be able to find it but I can't anymore.

There is a difference between self entitlement and wanting your moneys worth. A sheep stands by and accepts what they are told while a man speaks out for what they believe in. I grow weary of this conversation, have a good day, and for what it is worth I am glad that you enjoy the ending.

Edited by Tuscad

@ Number 2 it was the real ending the script got leaked back in November, I used to be able to find it but I can't anymore.

Totally believable.

Edit: Not even counting how many other 'leaked scripts' to various things have been hilariously and horribly wrong. Any idiot can write something and post it on the internet claiming it is a 'leaked script'. :D

Edited by Viera

Of course, looking at your signature you would be one of those people.

lol previous statement about self-entitlement stands.

I know you think claiming people are "self entitled" is the only way you can wrap your head around the fact that some people say things you disagree with, but it doesn't forward any debate or help you come any closer to understanding why people have opinions different than your own.

This has nothing to do with self entitlement.

Totally believable.

Edit: Not even counting how many other 'leaked scripts' to various things have been hilariously and horribly wrong. Any idiot can write something and post it on the internet claiming it is a 'leaked script'. :D

Except the current in game ending was also leaked a couple of days before launch.

Dark energy is manipulated using the extremely rare material element zero. When subjected to powerful electrical currents, element zero releases dark energy that can be harnessed to create mass effect fields, effectively raising or lowering the relative mass of all objects within the field. With the eezo nodules and natural electrical impulses in their nervous systems, biotics can generate and wield dark energy biologically, but the effort is physically demanding.

Dark energy and mass effect fields have practical uses across a wide range of manufacturing and technology fields. Most significant is the enabling of FTL travel, which has opened up the vast distances of space to exploration and colonization.

There's also...ya know, that.