Shalashasa

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Level 50

Valor 61

Legacy 7

Nothing to do but daily quests for 2hrs a day to get battle master bags for retarded RNG pvp then log off.....

You have 4 level 50s?

Man, way too much time on your hands.

Wait, you only have one 50? What about the other three storylines?

You have 4 level 50s?

Man, way too much time on your hands.

Wait, you only have one 50? What about the other three storylines?

Dont you mean 7? you can play both factions.

This guys post is just a "I had a lot of free time this holiday and so I am uber awesome now" thread.

I play for pvp not for story. I didnt know that this game was for people who like single player storylines and to play them over and over again. Thought this was an MMO with endgame PVP content.

guess it was my mistake.

Clearly you haven't heard of bioware before this game then.

I play for pvp not for story. I didnt know that this game was for people who like single player storylines and to play them over and over again. Thought this was an MMO with endgame PVP content.

guess it was my mistake.

Aye, it's suppose to have all these things, but Bioware has messed up quite a bit.

Edited by Arzhanin
Insulting post

guess it was my mistake.

playing a story-driven mmorpg for pvp...even after Bioware has been spamming that it's a STORY based game

*slow clap* smart thinking there champ

lol im only 30 and im already forcing myself to play, well not really since it doesnt even motivate me enough to log on so i just lurk this forum. (might as well make use of my 59.99)

i cant even imagine going through the stories again after reaching 50.

this game should have catered to level 50s and have decent end game. different people play at different speed and he shouldnt have been told to go through contents too fast.

How can you gripe about end game pvp when the vast majority of people are at best in their 30's? I most definitely cannot speak for everyone but I don't even think about pvp until I get to the end game, hence the reason it is usually considered an end game feature.

guess it was my mistake.

Read box before purchase.

It's still too soon to post this. The lack of endgame content won't become a ripe issue until the masses reach 50. Then even the fanboys won't be able to hold back the screaming...

I agree with this guy. These posts should wait 2 more weeks then the real poop storm begins.

I can feel it building.....