Date Night: What do you think about them?

17 minutes ago, swqael said:

Hmm, ok. I don't have any alerts.

Weird. Are you sure you locked in your romance with Lana? You should get an immediate pop-up for your date night if you have a romance with her. If you don't and you have, submit a ticket.

Arcan is fine, but why this date night is so short xD
Theron.. now i know why i don't have romance with him. This guy is boring like another Malgus story. 
Rest i don't have. 

When Vette? xD

Just did the one with Theron my love and yeah it was short,  but it was so sweet imho! Although not sure on the setting, maybe a dive bar on Alderaan or something might be better but I liked it! Just needs to last longer *eyes Theron lovingly*

• Like 1

Since I really didn't have high expectations, I couldn't be disappointed. Many Characters still have the old Romances or have skipped the Chapters completely and are not qualified for these date nights at all. But I had the chance for a date night with Arcan and was desperately looking for the follow-up quest......is this really serious? A approx. 25 sec. clip? Now I have to say that the developers have managed to disappoint me again. What a shame...

Edited by bayernbeleafer
  • Like 1

Well, I only did Lana romance since all the other three are dead and I don't have any character romancing them and don't intend to. That said, the date was ok, very short but I wasn't expecting Mass Effect or bg3 type of dates so it was within what I imagined, sure I hoped it was longer than just a 30 seconds cutscene and if we could have like four or five on rotation it would add flavour but can't complain too much.

This wasn't a date night...It was a 30-sec cutscene with 3-4 sentence conversation.  You cant feel connection, intimacy....extremely bland and worthless conversations. People who designed this have no idea what qualifies as a date. As expected.

Edited by ExarSun
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, ExarSun said:

This wasn't a date night...It was a 30-sec cutscene with 3-4 sentence conversation.  You cant feel connection, intimacy....extremely bland and worthless conversations. People who designed this have no idea what qualifies as a date. As expected.

If you go on dates like this in real life, you'll end up single

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Traceguy said:

I think I ruined date night with Theron by selecting a certain option. I can't explain it, but tensions were raised, and in the end I got no reward from it

I don't think you get a reward from completing it you will get a deco from the achievement after a certain number of dates but I might be wrong I only did it once.

Just now, KyraMalakai said:

I don't think you get a reward from completing it you will get a deco from the achievement after a certain number of dates but I might be wrong I only did it once.

Thanks. I was thinking they all came with mementos

What a waste of resources...no matter how minimal. ANY effort spent on this garbage content should have been used to fix bugs... or fix bugs. Date night in the game? I almost put my fist through my monitor.

Arcann: Did on Star Forge:  Sith Warrior. Was very fitting to her character story. Nice Scenary.  Encountered one bug: after "episode" was over, wasn't a way to return to Odessan base, the elevator button did not appear.

Lana: Did on Star Forge: Sith Inquisitioner. I don't really see my character as a djarak player, but he Would play to win... the whole rags to riches, sith politics, Darth Nox thing. But he ended it after 1 game because he likes the alternate activity better 🙂

I'll have to find characters I romanced with Theron or Koth. Right now I can't locate.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Traceguy said:

I think I ruined date night with Theron by selecting a certain option. I can't explain it, but tensions were raised, and in the end I got no reward from it

I *think* we're ok. I did A Stupid Thing as well and answered badly on my main character (I wasn't very awake and forgot to 'esc' out of it) but I think we can make things right, and the letter I got was okay and sweet, if a little pointed at the end. ;)

I'm not entirely certain about this but do the dates develop into a story of some sort? I hope so!

I like them, I thought Theron's was too short though, it was sweet mixed with a bit of too much work as usual on his end.

Lana's was a bit lacklustre honestly, it was fun playing with her and walking off with her at the end but it was too short and both my character and her were too competitive making it not so fun. Not enough romance in it...

I haven't done an Arcann romance yet but thinking about it now that he seems to be getting more content, and Koth I won't do because I dislike his character and he always pisses me off, for the people who like him, I guess it's nice that he got a bit more content

• Like 1

I did both Theron and Arcann and I personally quite liked them. Were they short, yes, Theron's especially was really short, but it was quite sweet. Do I hope they will later add more content like that once all the comp have at least one date, yes. Did I enjoy it enough to create more toons to have all the possible relationships date? ...yes, even though I dislike Koth, Doc and Corso, I'm curious enough about their future date to want to see what it will be. Also... I want all the achievements and decos anyway.

• Like 1

That I called it. Drip fed content that's only about 5 minutes long and doable once a week. Woooo.... Maybe next time we'll get an actual update where this Mando Civil War will come to a conclusion. As an actual expansion. 

Edited by IramUnleashed

if you push Y it shows the date as an achievement. you get a deco after 3 dates with the same companion. You probably can claim it by clicking on the reward under the category in "Y" (legacy)

• Like 1

Am I getting this right: we would have to remember which character (of 100) has romanced what companion several years ago (when they finished their story) to get a companion alert to be able to see a 60 second cutscene? 

I played the chapters with several alts when they were launched, I may have alts who have romanced Lana and Theron, possibly even Arcann but I am pretty sure I haven't romanced Koth, nor would I ever will because I don't like him. On top of that you are saying we are getting more of these "dates" with other companions, that we may or may not have ever even met, not to mention romanced and we'll never see them again, and you attach achievements into something like this? What is wrong with you? This is not dating, it's not romancing, it's keeping scoreboard of one-night stands and it's the opposite of romancing. It's disgusting.

I might be able to do some of them, if I happen to find a suitable character, but not all of them because I don't like them and because I am not a working girl. However I am glad Koth was on the list first, because it would have sucked big time to do some of them and not be able to complete the achievements. Now I can just ignore the whole thing because the only reason I would have a date with Koth would be to assassinate him.

• Like 4