Cartel Market Friday Features Suggestions

Please bring back the DvL Armor Sets (Dark Disciple, Light Devotee + Light Devotee Hood Up) somehow, in some capacity, if you are not going to bring back the DvL bosses or galaxy alignment. (RiP those achievements.)

Please bring in, or bring back, the following emotes: Golf Swing, Think, and Typing. I've heard rumors about Typing being a Dulfy promotion, but it's in Collections and labelled as 'Cartel Market.'

I would love to Golf Swing and be silly. :rak_tongue::tran_tongue::jawa_tongue:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, CommunityTeam said:

Hey y’all!

Everyone has a wishlist and we want to hear yours! What are your holy grail bucket-list items from SWTOR years past that you are on the constant hunt for with your character? Is it the Vindicator’s Saberstaff or Ulic Qel-Droma’s Armor Set? Maybe there is a mount you wanted back in 2018 but hasn’t been featured in the Cartel Mark for a while? 

We’ve been trying something new in the past month! Those who have been following our social channels or keeping an eye on the Cartel Market featured page on Fridays may have noticed items which haven’t been seen in a while are making an appearance and remaining featured for a week. There are a ton of items in SWTOR, and we would like to know which items you would be interested in seeing make a return. Feel free to make suggestions here! 

Please note that suggestions posted in this thread or in other social platforms are not guaranteed to be selected for Cartel Market features. 

To help us keep track of these specific suggestions, use this thread as it will be used only for previously released items that are not currently available in the Cartel Market or from a vendor. All other CM suggestions can continue to be added in the Cartel Market sub-forums.

Thanks!

Sand Pillager Armor set. I've been trying to get it for more than a year now.

Uhhh! I KNEW something was different. My guildies didn't believe me, when I said, better and/or older items are on the market! I absolutely approve! Two days ago I got the lightsaber some people wanted to sell for 2000 euros. Not cartellcoints. Euros!

This is like writing the Wishlist for Santa when I was young 🥰

What I really got my eyes on, are older decoration packages. To keep the list short: Basically... every decoration, that is only obtainable through lootboxes. Decoration needs some love! 😝

Maybe also decoration that never made it into the game? Ood Bnaar Decoration is something I fell in love to when I saw it, but it is not there. Or the turrents in the Meridian Flashpoint.

Or the decoration that somehow are no longer obtainable anymore like the turrents in colicoid war game Flashpoint.

I second the gammorean Axe and the Thorn Sets. :)

Edited by Vyzra
Got more ideas, and don't want to do another post :)
  • Like 2

I don't care in the slightest what old stuff y'all add to the shop, the only thing I want is for you people to let us preview the new dyes, and new armor sets on the 7.4 PTS whenever it comes out. If y'all want my money let me experiment with the outfits on PTS before hand.

I would like the following:

-Tech users able to wield vibroswords, vibrostaff...Not necessarily lightsabers since they are not force users

-A deathstroke helmet (Been waiting on something like this for years)

-A quest specific to jedi/sith to complete their training (referencing the 6 month long quest from SWG) along with a notoriety system for bounty hunters to track down their pray. Make it so the game feels more realistic knowing  that at any time someone can place a bounty on your head. Achieving the quest would make being a jedi/sith much more gratifying instead of just starting off as a jedi/sith.

-Random invasion forces that happen on planets from opposing forces maybe even some RP with known characters from the Star wars saga. (I.E. maybe darth vader invades corellia with stormtroopers etc). 

-Ability for other players to put bounties on other players (I.e. a PVP system). 

-Quick change from different professions. (I.e. a keybind to quick change instead of having to go into the profile and change it. Allows more freedom for players to play their type of play all depending on any given situation)

The price for everything on the GTN is WAY too expensive. 

Add more places of known cities like "Mos Eisley" to Tatooine 

I'm always on the hunt for mounts, some I've been trying to get for years. Here's a list (some have not been on the cartel market before, but would love to see them there as they just don't seem to drop lol):

• AC-PT Walker
  • Cybernetic Rancor
  • Desler Nomad
  • FA-3 Recon Walker
  • KX-5 Recon Walker
  • Red Sphere
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Naram-Sinn said:

-Random invasion forces that happen on planets from opposing forces maybe even some RP with known characters from the Star wars saga. (I.E. maybe darth vader invades corellia with stormtroopers etc). 

Somebody tell him

• Haha 1

Thanks for putting out this call for input, and I appreciate you adding stuff back to the CM. Yet another reason to look forward to Fridays! Here is my wish-list--presented in no specific order. I recognize that a lot of these items aren't specific to the Cartel Market per se (looking at the vehicles, pets, and color crystals), but flagging them in the hope that there may be some other mechanism to obtain them, i.e. GS Vendor or Anniversary vendor, in the future. Cheers.

Armor
CZ-13K Guerrilla Armor Set
THORN Containment Armor Set
Sand People Pillager Armor Set

Weapons
R-30017 Aikion Blaster
Collapsible Bowcaster Greek
Vindicator’s Saberstaff
Infiltrator’s Compact Sniper Rifle
Gamorrean Axe

Color Crystals
SE Black-Green Color Crystal
Adv. Black-Purple Striated Eviscerating
Adv. Black-Purple Striated War Hero
Adv. Black-Purple Striated Hawkeye
Adv. Black-Purple Striated Indestructible

Vehicles
Prinawe Aggregate
Prinawe Collective
Prinawe Congregate
Prinawe Junction
Prinawe Union
Kurtob Alliance
AC-PT Walker

Pets
Model GSS-3 Mangler
Juvenile Makrin Creeper
J9-BH Mercenary
LU-20 Builder
2C-TA Commander
BF-4F Warrior
N4-SW Runner
Arctic Manka Lynx
Umbral Blurrg
Forest Nekaaar Cat
Gilded Flutterplume
Lobelode
Model Novadive
Ivory Mouse Horranth
M4-Y7 Astromech Droid
MB-6 Micro-Defender Droid
F5-SC Fighter
M4-1S Astromech Droid
Juvenile Savannah Rancor
Juvenile Canyon Rancor
Juvenile Marsh Rancor
Juvenile Nocturnal Rancor
Juvenile Bull Rancor
Juvenile Tyrant Rancor
Zonian Monkey-Lizard
MT-4T Astromech Droid
TR-U4 Astromech Droid
MB-7 Micro-Defender Droid
M4-Y9 Astromech Droid
M4-Y8 Astromech Droid
PL-2G Defender Droid
B1-SAL Probe Droid

Misc
Party Jawa
Hutt Trainer
Title: The Seasoned Veteran
Emote: Think
Emote: Typing
Emote: Golf Swing

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Spikanor said:

you know this is not a cartal market item but a old sub reward item so its compleet diffrend.

So? I would love to see that crystal as a CM item because back when it was a sub reward I didn’t even know the game existed and since they refuse to put it on the GS vendor (like many other old sub rewards) the CM is the next best thing…