Cartel Market Friday Features Suggestions

3 minutes ago, Dekibra said:

So? I would love to see that crystal as a CM item because back when it was a sub reward I didn’t even know the game existed and since they refuse to put it on the GS vendor (like many other old sub rewards) the CM is the next best thing…

since some people like to have things exclusive in this game and wane keep it also exclusive.

so if you miss then for some reason then its your own problem.

and if this idea there are going to do now to bring old items back that are exclusive now then i going to tell you a lot of old players are not happy about it at all.

20 hours ago, Darkestmonty said:
  • M4-Y7 Astromech Droid
  • M4-Y8 Astromech Droid
  • M4-Y9 Astromech Droid
  • M4-Y10 Astromech Droid

Those were time-limited "log in around the fourth day of May in, respectively 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020" rewards.  They really aren't very different from each other, nor from any of the other "May The Fourth" ("may the Force" pronounthed with a lithp) astromech droid minipets.  (I should know - I have way far too many of them.)  Showing them would be almost like lying about whether you played at that time in those years.

And before they do anything like that, they should fix it so your selected minipet stays selected when you log out of that character and back in.  And the same for travelling from zone to zone in-game.

Not really, anything gone by that I don't have or need. Really simply due to the fact i brought what I wanted at the time which is very few/little.

However the level 80 token is something I would buy but not at the present asking price, worth it to some, but not worth that much to me. However if it went of a 50% sale, then Ok, I would probably get a few.

The start at level 60/70/75 was ok when they first came out, but do i really need any more with all my choices pre-made or crew skills chosen.  If this was not the case then I would also go for them if on offer, but not in the present condition you get them in, where all choices are made for me. That really should come under what were you thinking? Taking away customer choice is never a good more for any company. 

Deco personal packs is something else I sometimes buy mainly due to the fact it's a single server only and as I play on all....still these are already often in the sale page anyway. 

I guess when you ask about new armour sets we would like to see, will have something more positive to say. A lot of older sets with a few adjustments would be perfect. Without the adjustments....not so much.

7 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

And before they do anything like that, they should fix it so your selected minipet stays selected when you log out of that character and back in.  And the same for travelling from zone to zone in-game.

you know thats a 10 year old bug what there told 10 years ago to fix in update 2.X what there still not have done.

and also how many time's the thread from it not has been update all so the hope there going to fix that is really low.

Some people should perhaps reread the OP, especially this sentence: "use this thread as it will be used only for previously released items that are not currently available in the Cartel Market or from a vendor.", since they derail the thread by asking for items that are either available from a vendor like the Dark Disciple Armor Set, or were never released in the first place like Emote: Think and many others.

Meanwhile, speaking about items that Broadsword specifically asks about, I would like to see a return of these: R-30017 Aikion Blaster, CZ-13K Guerrilla Armor Set, Destroyer Armor Set, Investigator's Armor Set, MA-44 Combat Armor Set, Noble Commander's Armor Set, Outlaw's Armor Set, Pathfinder's Armor Set, X-3 Techmaster Armor Set.

19 minutes ago, black_pyros said:

Some people should perhaps reread the OP, especially this sentence: "use this thread as it will be used only for previously released items that are not currently available in the Cartel Market or from a vendor.", since they derail the thread by asking for items that are either available from a vendor like the Dark Disciple Armor Set, or were never released in the first place like Emote: Think and many others.

the problem is more that the OP has not explain it good like there always do.

if there explain it better and more what is allowed and what for type items not then its more easyer for a lot of people to understand.

5 minutes ago, Spikanor said:

the problem is more that the OP has not explain it good like there always do.

if there explain it better and more what is allowed and what for type items not then its more easyer for a lot of people to understand.

This is a reading comprehension skill issue. The original post is fine.

4 minutes ago, black_pyros said:

This is a reading comprehension skill issue. The original post is fine.

if it needs i can make 1 long post that take's 1 compleet page with all the items in the game you cant get from the vendor's anymore.

that means all the old event items. old sub rewards, gelactic seasons, give away's and old cartal market stuff. so long is then my list.

Edited by Spikanor

2 minutes ago, Spikanor said:

if it needs i can make 1 long post that take's 1 compleet page with all the items in the game you cant get from the vendor's anymore.

that means all the old event items. old sub rewards, gelactic seasons, give away's and old cartal market stuff. so long is then my list.

This thread is about retired CM items. Old sub rewards, old event items and old GS items were never released on CM, thus are irrelevant for the purpose of the thread. I am not a forum moderator, feel free to post them, they may simply ignore or delete it as they please. But it's not very polite to derail the thread.

• Like 1

• Dev Post

Hey All!
As a reminder, this forum post is ONLY for wishlist items from years past that used to be avaliable from Vendors and the Cartel Market. If you would like to debate and discuss items, please feel free to start a conversation in General Discussion. If you would like to request new items and features, please visit the Cartel Market sub-forums.
Thanks!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Great idea, here are mine:

Outlaw's Armor Set, 
Darth Vindican's Dualsaber,
Sienar Drexl,
Emote: Think,
Emote: Typing,
Emote: Golf Swing,
Malgus Command Chamber, 
Prinawe Congregate,
All juvenile Rancors,
AC-PT Walker
All anniversary astromechs
PL-2G Defender Droid

...Does anyone know if there's a master list of unavailable vendor/cartel items anywhere? By this I meant items that are completely unavailable, not simply rotated out for the moment and returning at some future point. I'm asking because I honestly don't know which items I like fall into which catagory...

• Like 1

This is cool - I've wanted today's flash sale for quite a while (infiltrator's compact sniper rifle).

-can we have those unobtainable emotes...? Were they ever for sale?

-party jawa???? (is it possible?)
-The axe, of course

-flair: jawa mask

-collapsible bowcaster grek
-vindicator's saberstaff to go with the saber we just got (yay)
-aikion blaster too, sure.

-THORN containment amor (I wanted the pink set more, but I managed to pick it up in a rare flash sale a while ago)
-sand people pillager armor (just because no one has it anymore haha)
(-I also want the Outlaw's armor and such, but if you can't claim it from collections then that's an issue. I don't mind how low rez any of the old things are.. I just don't want to have to keep it in cargo.)

-discontinued dyes?? I'm not sure why ceremonial yellow, uniform blue, and purple/purple aren't in the cartel market anyway, but a flash sale of those would be cool too

-orange-yellow crystals (what happened to those?)

-Title: contractor

AND, decos I would love to be able to buy individually:

-manaan floor lamp (from the underwater essentials, which comes with only 1 of most of the decos)
-luminous sconce: yellow
-large mek-sha cantina bar
-penthouse doorway vaiken/carrick station

(just generally: I love to be able to buy light decos that actually cast light in the environment, & nice decos that fit on small/narrow hooks. Sometimes the bundles just don't come with the right ratio. You'd get stuck with big decos you can't use if you're trying to get more of the smaller decos.)

I'm a little bummed I missed darth vindican's dualsaber & the rest of the collector pack. Didn't realize it would be gone so soon/didn't have the coins. . . but those are probably too recent to ask for/might never get re-relased.

And I'm still REALLY bitter about the giveaway code that had issues the first time they released it & then didn't work for me the second time when they tried to fix it (for the korrealis viscount and regent, maybe? or prinwe speeders?). but Oh Well, those were never for sale anyway. RIP.

Black-purple striated crystal were never cartel market either, I guess. . . and a bunch of the pets I wish I could have (like the forest nekarr cat & arctic manka lynx).

Edited by Riyar

D-R3D's weapon would be a nice vibroblade option for the Cartel Market. Model already exists but has the requirement of D-R3D so players can not equip it.

I wish we could get more techblades like this, lightsabers are nice but we have hundreds of them.

image.png.5b6d4d939b763763ffa745dc4381f355.png

Edited by Darkestmonty
  • Like 1

speeders / mounts

Super Prinawe custom.

Opal vulptilla

Korrealis retainer

Companion Customizations.

Amity's shining Darkside customization

pets.

Opal vulptilla pup

M4-Y8 astromech droid

Mb-7 micro defender droid

Mb-6 micro defender droid.

N4-SW runner

Lu-20 builder

armor sets.

scorching sands armor set.

standstorm soldier armor set.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Spikanor said:

speeders / mounts

Super Prinawe custom.

Opal vulptilla

Korrealis retainer

Companion Customizations.

Amity's shining Darkside customization

pets.

Opal vulptilla pup

M4-Y8 astromech droid

Mb-7 micro defender droid

Mb-6 micro defender droid.

N4-SW runner

Lu-20 builder

armor sets.

scorching sands armor set.

standstorm soldier armor set.

These are all non-CM items.  earned via other ways.  Some are defunct achievements.  I don't support having this on the CM for direct purchase.