Cartel Market Friday Features Suggestions

• Dev Post

Hey y’all!

Everyone has a wishlist and we want to hear yours! What are your holy grail bucket-list items from SWTOR years past that you are on the constant hunt for with your character? Is it the Vindicator’s Saberstaff or Ulic Qel-Droma’s Armor Set? Maybe there is a mount you wanted back in 2018 but hasn’t been featured in the Cartel Mark for a while? 

We’ve been trying something new in the past month! Those who have been following our social channels or keeping an eye on the Cartel Market featured page on Fridays may have noticed items which haven’t been seen in a while are making an appearance and remaining featured for a week. There are a ton of items in SWTOR, and we would like to know which items you would be interested in seeing make a return. Feel free to make suggestions here! 

Please note that suggestions posted in this thread or in other social platforms are not guaranteed to be selected for Cartel Market features. 

To help us keep track of these specific suggestions, use this thread as it will be used only for previously released items that are not currently available in the Cartel Market or from a vendor. All other CM suggestions can continue to be added in the Cartel Market sub-forums.

Thanks!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Quoting @EricMusco from 2017: https://forums.swtor.com/topic/842591-upcoming-cm-item-embargo

The armor sets with an *asterisk haven't been seen since, the ones with mods. While some of the mounts, pets and so on there have come back (Rancor Holo-Replica is the flash sale today, Czerka Incendia speeder was a couple of days ago and was also available for normal price for a year now), the modded sets are still elusive. Apart from those, R-30017 Aikion Blaster and Sand People Pillager's armor set are probably the 2 CM articles that have been away the longest, in addition to Gamorrean Axe that has been mentioned by many.

Edited by kekrot
  • Like 3

My personal wishlist:

-> Gamorrean Axe

-> Infected Womp Weasel (Pet)

-> THORN Containment Armor Set

-> Sand People Pillager Armor Set

-> M8-M0 and W4-K2 Astromech Droid (Pets)

-> Oulaw's Armor Set (also more of those very old purple modded CM sets would probably be welcomed by many to complete collections)

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head XD

Edited by Darthjantom
  • Like 3

My ultimate item would be unstable peacemaker lightsaber, but that's still available lol. Discontinued item would have to be Alliance Emissary or Expert Fighter. Would also be nice if the Darth Malak armor ever got fixed. I want to use it but that clipping is horrendous. I also like Exposed Extrovert but wish it had a hoodless option... 

The original Rakghoul quest series on Tatooine.  The one where it randomly turned on, and players were like surpirsed it was jsut dropped.  You had to do one quest per day, to obtain all the rewards, which ended up being the original Sandperson outfit.  

Do that again, or something like that.  Would get people to log in if their friends told them "HEY...new quest just dropped out of the blue...!"

• Like 3

There have been cartel coin cards in the past that have been only available to specific regions (e.g., US) - making pets and other items from these available for international players would be great. Items include:

• Umbral Blurrg
  • Model Flashfire
  • Model M-7 Razorwire
  • Model Novadive
  • Juvenile Rancors (multiple)
  • TR-U4 Astromech

• Like 2

I'd love to see the Outlaw's armour set. It's the only one in game that the Chiss Ascendancy soldiers wear and it's nigh on impossible to find these days!

Also, if possible, it would be fantastic to see some of the unobtainable decos put into the game as CM items. There is an extensive list of them here

Edited by Elvarania

I would like to see the armor sets from like the ones sold years ago as sets for specific classes. One's you could only get once you reached level 30 I think. Just take out the mods and re-issue or make available in collections....there was a set I got back then I'd like to have again. I have it in collections but it can't be retrieved.

Emotes never released

• Golf Swing
  • Typing
  • Thinking

Promotional Armor

• Special Forces Armor set

Cartel Coin Card pets we can no longer obtain

• Model Flashfire
  • Model M-7 Razorwire
  • Model S-12 Blackbolt
  • Model GSS-3 Mangler
  • Arctic Manka Lynx
  • Umbral Blurrg
  • Forest Nekarr Cat
  • Gilded Flutterplume
  • Juvenile Bull Rancor
  • Juvenile Canyon Rancor
  • Juvenile Irradiated Rancor
  • Juvenile Marsh Rancor
  • Juvenile Mountain Rancor
  • Juvenile Nocturnal Rancor
  • Juvenile Savannah Rancor
  • Juvenile Tyrant Rancor
  • Juvenile War Rancor
  • Lobelode
  • MB-7 Micro-Defender Droid
  • Model NovaDive
  • TR-U4 Astromech Droid
  • Zonian Monkey-Lizard

Miscillanious Promo Pets

• Juvenile Makrin Creeper
  • LU-20 Builder
  • N4-SW Runner
  • MB-6 Micro-Defender Droid
  • M4-Y7 Astromech Droid
  • M4-Y8 Astromech Droid
  • M4-Y9 Astromech Droid
  • M4-Y10 Astromech Droid
  • Taun Fawn

Promo Mounts

• Corellian Stardrive Vanguard
Edited by Darkestmonty
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

these are all digital assets with no shortage.

i totally understand, that you love your fomo mechanics to earn some extra bucks.
we also get a timeframe for reduced unlock costs, so why not setting up 2-3 weeks
offering every cm items for direct sale, with no discount. 

so you maybe will sell some older flat low poly sets, until ppl notices, that it looks quite ugly
with the new lightning systems and no rework of the sets.

• Like 1