Changes to rewards for PvP, GSF, and Operations

BryantWood

nothing like having to farm 105000 tech frags just for the OEMs and RPMs for 1 single craft, yea much easier to get!

average player will take 4 months to get that much!

Average players dont need gold augs. nobody needs them period. theyre only a 1% crit chance and crit multiplier gain as a dps. havent done the math for healers or tanks yet

People don't need to play the game. So in reality, nobody needs any augments. If the object is to keep people who want them from getting them, then maybe they should just stop letting people play the game.

Short of that. What's wrong with making it easier for people who want them to get them?

hahah lol. I was going to self censor myself and not post my comments on this train of thought. but since you three have made what I was about to delete relevant, I'll go ahead and hit enter to submit

Last I looked at the price of OEM and RPM and completed 77 augments on GTN it was an invitation to disrespect the rules of the game and obtain credits illegally to afford them with vastly less effort and time.

Is this update attempting to change those horrific economics or keep the supply choke but spread across more players.

1 gold augment requires 21 gold mats which after the update will only be available by grinding a total of 105,000 tech fragments.

14 augments for a set requires 1,470,000 tech fragments.

There's not even any special respect or honour in completing such a mammoth task, they are tradeable goods with no visual value and the moment augments are redone it's all vendor trash.

why bother with gold augs, man?

planned obsolescence means those gold augs will be worthless in a few content updates.

the credits wasted to obtain them have a shelf life longer the current game version, 7.0.

your credits would have lasted longer than 7.0's lifespan, 8.0's lifespan, longer than 9.0's lifespan.

how many gear refreshes and game treadmill system in that time, when you could just bank those credits and sit on them like a fat cat while people run those treadmills over and over.

you buy from a gold seller just to obtain gold augs? you're begging for permanent vacation to be done with this game once and for all. begging for relief from your ingame addictions. at that point, bioware is doing you a favor

Improvements to Unranked Weekly Mission Rewards: [WEEKLY] Conspicuous Valor and [WEEKLY] The Spoils of War:

• WZ-1 Accelerants are now 110 (up from 55)
  • Tech Fragments are now 1500 (up from 450)
  • Daily Matrices are now 20 ( up from 8)

Improvements to Unranked Daily Mission Rewards: [DAILY] March Them Down and [DAILY] No Quarter

• Tech Fragments are now 150 (up from 75)

Not good enough. Warzone is an absolute waste of time with no mercy mechanic.

the only mercy mechanic this game has is a ban. because a lot of people are fool enough to do shady things to continue running these never ending treadmills.

Edited by Falensawino

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

Have a few updates to share with you all.

First, some of you may have noticed that /stuck has been temporarily removed from ranked PvP. This was done to prevent exploitative behavior. We intend on re-enabling /stuck in game update 7.0.2 (will have more details on that when we can share them). Players are utilizing /stuck to receive rewards in unintended ways, so we will be adjusting rewards earned in ranked weeklies to help discourage this behavior but also taking this opportunity to balance rewards in various parts of the game.

With 7.0.2, players can expect the Tech Fragments from [WEEKLY] Go Berserk! to be reduced to 1750 (down from 2000). For those who enjoy playing PvP, rewards for Unranked will be increased (listed later in this post).

While we’re here, we wanted to shed more light on other adjustments that were made to balance rewards players were earning so they feel better rewarded in playing various parts of the game they enjoy. These reward balances will be coming with 7.0.2, but you can see them now on the PTS server.

We’re going to be making CM-1337 easier and simpler for players to obtain. The RPM and OEM modules can be purchased directly from the Spoils of War Vendor for 5k Tech Fragments each, while other sources have been removed:

• RPM-13 and OEM-37 costs on the Spoils of War Vendors SoW Vendor are now 5k (down from 10k)
  • RPM-13 have been removed from Group Ranked Daily and Weekly Missions
  • OEM-37 have been removed from Operation drops and Missions
  • Weekly Missions “A Surprising Offer” have been removed from the fleets

Improvements to Unranked Weekly Mission Rewards: [WEEKLY] Conspicuous Valor and [WEEKLY] The Spoils of War:

Improvements to Unranked Daily Mission Rewards: [DAILY] March Them Down and [DAILY] No Quarter

Slight Reductions to Starfighter Rewards:

We are slightly reducing rewards from Galactic Starfighter so that it is more balanced in comparison to other content in the game. We love seeing players participate in and enjoy Galactic Starfighter, but the current reward amounts are beginning to lead to an increase in players not actively participating in matches.

• Tech Fragments from [WEEKLY] Galactic Starfighter are now 850 (down from 1000)

Increased Tech Fragments in Operations, especially focusing on Story:

We’ve read feedback regarding Operations bosses not rewarding enough Tech Fragments and have increased how Tech Fragments are rewarded from them. The further you progress in an Operation the more Tech Fragments will drop from bosses. With a complete Story Mode Operation now granting 2000 Tech Fragments (up from 450). Veteran and Master Modes will also be increased to grant 2500 and 3000 Tech Fragments respectively.

For a 5 boss Operation, rewards will be as follows for Story Mode:

• Boss 1: 100 Tech Fragments
  • Boss 2: 250 Tech Fragments
  • Boss 3: 400 Tech Fragments
  • Boss 4: 500 Tech Fragments
  • Boss 5: 750 Tech Fragments

Operations with more or fewer bosses have been balanced to reward an equal amount of Tech Fragments based on their average completion time.

Another change players may have noticed on PTS is that currency names have been updated. These were made to better clarify what content the currencies are related to.

• Medal of Commendation is now Conquest Commendation
  • Aquatic Resource Matrix is now Daily Resource Matrix
  • Hazardous Matter Catalyst is now OP-1 Catalyst
  • Thyrsian Production Accelerant is now WZ-1 Accelerant
  • Decurion Isotope Stabilizer is now FP-1 Stabilizer

We hope this gives you a little more insight into what to expect for 7.0.2. We will have more communication around that update when we have more details to share.

You know you when the gear only has a difference in the cap (up to 326 or up to 330) you only need 2 sets of currencies to go along with 2 sets of gear and not 5. Even if you want to keep that awful Aquatic gearing currency you'd only really need 3 currencies and 2 gear sets.

Also nerfing rewards for tech frags in any content after removal of drops of RPM and OEM is a really bad idea. Do you guys run the math at all? I can earn about 20-50 RPM's per week. Depending on effort/time. About roughly 7-10 OEM's. You are not nearly giving me the close relative value of 20 weekly rpms at the new price of 5000. That equals out to 100,000 tech frags.

The devaluation of OEM's and RPM's was intended in 7.0. I'm not really sure what your "intent" is here but your going to make the cost of these go up exponentially. Are you running the math you are going to create a massive short supply of mats a short that I will "exploit". Even though the players like the cheaper cost to acquire oem's. You are going to massively increase the cost.

No one asked you remove RPM's/OEM's from the game drops. We asked you placed the RPM"s in normal ranked PVP and remove them from Granked. How you confused that request is beyond me. No one wants to earn them in granked this way. They belong in regular ranked. Also why remove them from NiM? Did anyone feel like it was being exploited the 1 OEM you might get? I mean I think I got 2 from running multiple alts through nefra over 3 weeks. You don't have any clue to the weekly consumption rates of these items against the earned tech fragments you are proposing do you? Did you run the advanced analytics? This seems like a really winging it approach.

Also could you increase the account wide caps please. They are way to low.

Edited by PlagaNerezza

Hi everyone,

We’re going to be making CM-1337 easier and simpler for players to obtain. The RPM and OEM modules can be purchased directly from the Spoils of War Vendor for 5k Tech Fragments each, while other sources have been removed:

• RPM-13 and OEM-37 costs on the Spoils of War Vendors SoW Vendor are now 5k (down from 10k)

This is not going to make CM-1337 easier to obtain!

5000 Tech Fragments takes a lot more effort to gain now than in 6.0. Back then, you could fill your inventory with deconstructable items by either: defeat 5 bosses in 1 operation as a raider, or do a couple flashpoints even SM as a solo player. Deconstructing these items gave a lot of Tech Fragments, along with the 100 Tech Fragments handed out on every Renown: Rank Up (that one is sorely missed and you should really up the rewards for almost anything in the game with 100 Tech Fragments considering one renown rank didn't take much effort with the boost). Doing conquest now gives 250 fragments instead of 100, a gain of 150 fragments, but reaching 100.000 conquest points in 6.0 would probably give you around 5x Renown ranks... It's become a net loss of fragments in the end.

I guess you wanted to make Tech Fragments more scarce considering the new cosmetic armor vendor and Legendary implants, BUT the CM-1337 is several years old content, and will be replaced soon with a new crafting tier. I have three different suggestions: Change the schematic for CM-1337 so that it requires 1 RPM and 1 OEM, or drop the cost of those materials to 500 (five hundred) Tech Fragments MAX, or just let one guaranteed RPM drop from an unranked Warzone win along with one OEM roll per SM operation boss. The last suggestion would drop the prices like a rock, but to be honest, people have enough problems affording purple augments at the moment:

The rest of 6.0 materials have become harder to get since amplifiers were removed, and Legendary Embers are hard to come by (would drop a lot from deconstructing the loot I wrote about in first paragraph). It's hard enough getting the Archaeology and Scavenging now that Resourceful amplifier is gone, and missions take longer and have a higher fail rate now that, say, Underworld Trading Efficiency and Successful Underworld Trading is no longer a thing. Finally, the Solid Resource Matrix haven't been available in almost 2 months now because of a bug.

Obsolete, last-expansion crafting now takes a LOT longer than when it was fresh new content. Crunch your numbers again! Make crafting more accessible.

We are slightly reducing rewards from Galactic Starfighter so that it is more balanced in comparison to other content in the game. We love seeing players participate in and enjoy Galactic Starfighter, but the current reward amounts are beginning to lead to an increase in players not actively participating in matches.

• Tech Fragments from [WEEKLY] Galactic Starfighter are now 850 (down from 1000)

I seriously don’t understand why you STILL refuse to base daily and weekly rewards on individual effort in pvp rather than team performance. You claim to want to eliminate inactive players, yet do nothing to actually incentivize activity. The #1 problem in warzone and GSF pvp is people just coming in and doing nothing, expecting to be carried by the people who know what they’re doing. You already have the tech in place to grant rewards based on total medals earned for the daily and weekly missions in warzones and GSF. Sure it’s not a perfect solution since various medals are easier or harder to earn, but that simple change will do FAR more to minimize sandbaggers in pvp than any of the proposed solutions you devs have come up with in over 10 years of this game. Something like 12 medals for a daily, 60 medals for a weekly would be entirely reasonable and keep pvp fun and interesting for the people who actually enjoy playing it, and would have the additional benefit of encouraging people to actually play objectives to complete their missions faster since objectives give so many medals.

Edited by iakona

Hi Bryant,

Please for the love of the force make progressing the unranked weekly work the same as the GSF weekly (1 point of progress for a loss, 2 points for a win). The way unranked is atm you can be the absolute top of your team by a country mile for 15 games and lose all 15 and get 0 progress towards your weekly for literally hours on end.

There's so many people in unranked that either don't want to play the objective or don't understand the objective that the weekly is more like torture some weeks that you as a player can do nothing about.

This is what used to happen in ranked (losses counted toward the unranked weekly progress). We all complained when they removed losses counting (which they put in to stop people afking along with the deserter debuff to stop people quitting). The only people winning in unranked are the elite premade teams. Put back losses counting. Reducing the amount of wins required from 10 to 4 helped for the first 2-3 weeks of unranked when all gear was equal; now unranked is as bad as it was pre 7.0. BW this is such an easy win for you - 1 point towards the weekly for a lost game, 2 points for a win. If you want to make people participate add in medal requirements (BUT, increase the points towards medals for guarding an objective in unranked PvP like they are in GSF otherwise no-one will guard them).

There is nothing wrong with balancing rewards from content to be comparable to rewards from other content. But nerfing rewards to discourage unintended behavior will have no effect whatsoever on the unintended behavior. It's the wrong approach. Bringing rewards from other forms of content in line with GSF rewards should have a positive effect because, frankly, if they don't like GSF at all (enough to the point where they AFK or throw deathmatches) the rewards from the content they do enjoy should draw them to that content.

But lazy people will still be able to get something from nothing through GSF. I'm not advocating requiring wins. I think that would be a death blow to GSF. Last night I played 8 matches and my record was 1-7. The other team was simply better in each loss. Some of the better pilots like to queue with each other. But it may be time to require earning a minimum number of medals to earn progress in a loss. Or maybe implement a system to punish people that clearly aren't trying. Looking at match logs should prove "intent" and clarify if a player is bad / new or simply not trying. If all their matches are 0 medals, 0 shots fired, or deathmatches with 18+ self kills, they should be stripped of the rewards and have their account punished.

Right now, though, some of those players that admit to sabotaging GSF right here in the forum, will be laughing about how their "non-efforts" not only made the things they enjoy more rewarding (a good thing) but how they were able to sabotage the rewards from GSF as well while (not) doing it.

OEM and RPM being removed from Nightmare and Ranked drops, will decrease the supply dramaticaly.

Tech fragments are used in gearing and buying materials. People will prefer buying their legendaries and tacticals.

So if your goal is really to make golden augments more accessible, you either need to drastically reduce the price of Legendaries or keep the materials dropping in their respective content.

gold augs will be more accessible to more people

the player pool able to purchase a 5k tech frag gold-aug-mat for TWO and HALF story 5-boss operations will increase

compared to the handful of guilds per server that can do it now. it's not like nightmare raiders share the wealth, they'll gouge the price of an OEM they had to run nightmare for their effort.

meanwhile, minimal effort story raiders are more likely to undercut the buyout price until it starts falling. I don't expect a story mode only raider to be smart with GTN listings. The newfound holders of story mode OEM will contribute to reduction in buyout price just how undisciplined they are on the GTN.

I think more guilds will run 5 boss clears in quick story runs. with 16m being an option to spread the tech frags around to more guild members per run.

This will wreck the economy even worse than before. You can barely buy augs from GTN, because they are over a billion credits. Now that the mats will be scarcer than before, it will skyrocket again.

For the love of god, stop making drastic changes like this and think for a second. As other stated, either drastically reduce the mats needed for the augs, or do not change the drops from pvp or ranked. Tech fragments will be crucial resources for a while due to the implant upgrades and purchasing. So either bring those down to 3k frags as well, or make the implants 330 from the start.

nope. bioware needed to put an immediate stop on people quickly farming traded wins that /stuck HAD TO BE disabled in all pvp even unranked warzones.

thank the cheaters for getting RPM removed from Group Ranked daily and weekly.

instead of punishing the shady people who do it, and reducing the active player count. removing RPM from drop was the path to least resistance taken.

I agree with most of the other comments, this isn't really making the newer augments "easier" to obtain.

With 7.0, the removal of 'get gold gear from everything you do and disassemble it' and the increase in CQ requirement has resulted in a massive net negative on tech frag income rates (not to mention a complete lack of income on all the Jawa junk for other crafting mats) and currently most of us are still trying to farm enough tech frags just to get our set bonuses back with the new legendary relics which cost 6.5K tech frags a piece, then more to upgrade them.... Now you're saying oh just spend another 105K tech frags and easy as that you can get mats for one augment? Yeah, thanks, so helpful...

I agree with most of the other comments, this isn't really making the newer augments "easier" to obtain.

With 7.0, the removal of 'get gold gear from everything you do and disassemble it' and the increase in CQ requirement has resulted in a massive net negative on tech frag income rates (not to mention a complete lack of income on all the Jawa junk for other crafting mats) and currently most of us are still trying to farm enough tech frags just to get our set bonuses back with the new legendary relics which cost 6.5K tech frags a piece, then more to upgrade them.... Now you're saying oh just spend another 105K tech frags and easy as that you can get mats for one augment? Yeah, thanks, so helpful...

gold augs seem like a wasteful goal anyway. augs get replaced every refresh. and with 7.0 the 6.0 augs are overdue for obsolescence.

credits will last longer than those augments. and I think that is what bioware has analyzed the usefulness of the OEM and RPM to be. a transfer of credits from long time credits holders to newer players.

anyone who does the math is not going to go for a full set of gold augs with just tech frags. they're only good for making credits to new or returning players.

I was so happy the first RPM I sold in every server in 6.0. I was able to buy 150% stronghold bonus on all 5 servers just selling 1 or 2 rpm, and have enough credits left over to buy all the strictly necessary legacy unlocks when my legacy level would be high enough. that was 6.0

in 7.0, you only need to sell 1x OEM on the GTN and you are setup on a new server for life pretty much. one OEM this patch will reward you with more credits than selling 3 RPM in 6.0. back then OEM were around 35mil and RPM were 40mil, towards the end of 6.0 there was an increase in prices for those mats. in 6.0 RPM always sold for more than an OEM, but that's been reversed after the expansion

Ok, this does make it easier adding in another method.

Oh, removing the "free" ways to get them during gameplay and replacing it with a vendor using the same currency needed to buy and upgrade implants. So instead of doing ranked or operations to earn the items, now we are to grind additional tech frags to earn the funds to buy them from vendor.

So I'd say making it easier = adding the path as you did. By subtracting current ways to earn them what you actually did wasn't necessarily making it easier, you just changed the way to earn them.

So I'd personally change your post to say "We are changing the way to make CM-1337 materials for players to obtain". Saying it is now easier, isn't really true for those that were earning them through the existing ways. Just for those who didn't want to do ranked or operations and instead only bought them from vendor.

"earn" in very sarcastic air quotes

the handful of nightmare raiders you can count on 1 hand and the legion of win traders taking advantage 2 wins dropping 5 rpm. bioware wouldn't have had to disable /stuck in pvp if it wasn't being widely exploited in ranked preseason

the free flowing RPMs bombed the buyout price of RPM on all servers

the handful of nightmare raiders managed to stay smart and control the price, bringing the OEM price to all time highs on all servers.

The sell price for OEM was so high, I haven't purchased a single legendary implant, opting instead to spend my techfrags exclusively for OEMs

I stayed away from group ranked knowing all the shady people this patch would flock to it

I also did not want my characters and legacy names to appear in Ranked logs should bioware ever decide to analyze logs and take a hard stance on the behavior.

also not having legendary implants would put me in a significant disadvantage in pvp mat farming

on tulak hord 1x OEM almost reached 200million

the price has stayed at at least 120million or higher for each OEM on most servers

the proposed update is going to keep credits away from cheaters and elitists hands. more credits will flow down the chain instead of staying at the top. a heck of a lot of credits are going to be redistributed

Saying it is now easier, isn't really true for those that were earning them through the existing ways. Just for those who didn't want to do ranked or operations and instead only bought them from vendor.
"earning through existing ways" is a joke if you're talking about group ranked

Saying it is now easier, Just for those who didn't want to do ranked or operations and instead only bought them from vendor
That's me, all the OEM, RPM I have acquired were from Tech Fragment trade-ins.

2000 tech frags from a story mode operation probably isn't a big enough bribe for me to put up with a World of Warcraft raid. theme park mmo, wow clone, yada yada yada. raid being an outdated gameplay mode from the late 90s, still being used as back of the box bulletpoint for games and still used as a benchmark for mmorpgs in 2022 for some reason. seems archaic and outdated for the aging population that still frequent mmorpgs since everquest and ultimate online. why should I put up with raid for a tech frag treadmill. mmorpgs are probably one of the slowest to evolve genres in the past 25 years because of the raid and trinity

pvp'ers in an mmorpgs get second hand second servings of a game because the game's main systems were developed around and decided by the raid and trinity

Edited by Falensawino

Hi everyone, .

[*]RPM-13 have been removed from Group Ranked Daily and Weekly Missions

[*]OEM-37 have been removed from Operation drops and Missions

[*]Weekly Missions “A Surprising Offer” have been removed from the fleets

Well I mean you simply just LIED to everyone. I'd say your comment was hypocritical in nature.

Rpms and oems "simpler and easier to obtain"

And yet you remove the ways to get them and reduce tech fragments rewards from weeklies to buy them from a vendor.

I would say you just contradicted yourself sir. And I as a paying player since beta don't appreciate being lied to by a dev quite blatantly.

I would go back to the drawing board.

Tbh I don't really care about the increases in mat costs the new augs were already datamined months and months ago, so with the release of r4 most likely release of new augs 7.2 doubtful 7.1 and they probably use different mats anyway.

But still don't lie to our faces Bryant

there has to be something else coming down the pipeline with regard to crafting/augments. There's no way anybody on this dev team could feasibly think this helps the economy or makes Legendary Augments/Mats more accessible, when it in fact does the exact opposite.

Hi everyone,

First, some of you may have noticed that /stuck has been temporarily removed from ranked PvP. This was done to prevent exploitative behavior. We intend on re-enabling /stuck in game update 7.0.2 (will have more details on that when we can share them). Players are utilizing /stuck to receive rewards in unintended ways, so we will be adjusting rewards earned in ranked weeklies to help discourage this behavior but also taking this opportunity to balance rewards in various parts of the game.

With 7.0.2, players can expect the Tech Fragments from [WEEKLY] Go Berserk! to be reduced to 1750 (down from 2000). For those who enjoy playing PvP, rewards for Unranked will be increased (listed later in this post).

While we’re here, we wanted to shed more light on other adjustments that were made to balance rewards players were earning so they feel better rewarded in playing various parts of the game they enjoy. These reward balances will be coming with 7.0.2, but you can see them now on the PTS server.

We’ve read feedback regarding Operations bosses not rewarding enough Tech Fragments and have increased how Tech Fragments are rewarded from them. The further you progress in an Operation the more Tech Fragments will drop from bosses. With a complete Story Mode Operation now granting 2000 Tech Fragments (up from 450). Veteran and Master Modes will also be increased to grant 2500 and 3000 Tech Fragments respectively.

Operations with more or fewer bosses have been balanced to reward an equal amount of Tech Fragments based on their average completion time.

Another change players may have noticed on PTS is that currency names have been updated. These were made to better clarify what content the currencies are related to.

We hope this gives you a little more insight into what to expect for 7.0.2. We will have more communication around that update when we have more details to share.

On Satale Shan: Before even putting this live current prices have risen 33% for RPM's. It is now 46% more expensive for OEM's from last week.

The market is telling you you'd better reconsider your actions.

On Satale Shan: Before even putting this live current prices have risen 33% for RPM's. It is now 46% more expensive for OEM's from last week.

The market is telling you you'd better reconsider your actions.

It's just gonna get worse. Probably cost you 5-7b for 1 aug by the time patch goes live

It's alredy about 2.1b per cm1337 obviously you can crit and reduce prices but yeah

Prices were

35m per oem

40m per rpm

Like 4 months ago now its 200m+ for a oem

90m+ for a rpm.

They'll be in the 300s soon

Augs aren't even sold on the gtn. You can only find it on trade chat. The ones that sell on the gtn are the ones farming mats from g ranked.

Edited by codydmaan

They know exactly what they are doing with removal of RPM-13 and OEM-37 from OPs. As many others have said, this will decrease the overall supply and increase the price. Players who are funding their bank by purchasing and reselling Cartel Market items for credits will be purchasing slightly more Cartel Market items in order to obtain the required credits to purchase these mats on the GTN. Edited by DigitalHype

You really need to work on this points :

Conquest back to 50k. A conquest shouldn't take more than 1 hour.

Operation RDG/story / flashpoint vet each boss drop a piece of green gear. Blue, purple for veteran / master op or master flashpoint.

Rewarding RDG / Story operation / vet flashpoint as much as GSF do ! Currently none play in RDG operation as the reward are poor.

Operation RDG / story 328 green.

Cap removal.

Remove Medal of commandation, Hazardous Matter Catalyst, Aquatic Resources Matric. But keep Tech Fragments to buy gear from vendor. Only one coin common to all in game activity. Add a Tech Fragments vendor to buy green blue purple gear from 320 to 328.

Vendor to reset second class.

Edited by Syal

Hi everyone,

No changes to PvP matter until the daily and weekly missions are changed back to progressing with wins and loses.

credits will last longer than those augments. and I think that is what bioware has analyzed the usefulness of the OEM and RPM to be. a transfer of credits from long time credits holders to newer players.

anyone who does the math is not going to go for a full set of gold augs with just tech frags. they're only good for making credits to new or returning players.

I was so happy the first RPM I sold in every server in 6.0. I was able to buy 150% stronghold bonus on all 5 servers just selling 1 or 2 rpm, and have enough credits left over to buy all the strictly necessary legacy unlocks when my legacy level would be high enough. that was 6.0

in 7.0, you only need to sell 1x OEM on the GTN and you are setup on a new server for life pretty much. one OEM this patch will reward you with more credits than selling 3 RPM in 6.0. back then OEM were around 35mil and RPM were 40mil, towards the end of 6.0 there was an increase in prices for those mats. in 6.0 RPM always sold for more than an OEM, but that's been reversed after the expansion

While I like the idea of being able to make credits fast on a new server, the last time I checked, you were not able to convert frags to OEM/RPM until level 75. So it doesn't really help new players at all.

You also kinda overestimate the competence of the playerbase regarding sm ops. I've seen geared dps doing less damage than a tank. I've seen 1 dps doing more damage than 2 higher level dps combined in a veteran mode flashpoint. I've seen Master & Blaster sm enrage in 6.0 when we still had veteran edge stacks. So I'm not really counting on new people starting to run sm ops enough to flood the market. Raiders might farm them for a while, but the profits will still go to the same people who are now farming nefra and not to the new players (who also need to be lvl 80 to even enter ops now btw).

No changes to PvP matter until the daily and weekly missions are changed back to progressing with wins and loses.

Quoted for emphasis.

But we also need a better way to deal with AFKs for warzones AND GSF.

Quoted for emphasis.

But we also need a better way to deal with AFKs for warzones AND GSF.

It seems to me that the people who go afk are the ones who are only begrudgingly doing the content to expedite their ability to receive rewards.

If they made other content just as rewarding as doing pvp or gsf, then maybe there would be less of a problem with people going afk.

Nice to they are making changes with high prices of augments but as always they forgot to use their brains before trying to find a solution. Removing sources of getting these items will make augment prices even higher. This games dev team is really great somehow they always manage to make things worse.

It seems to me that the people who go afk are the ones who are only begrudgingly doing the content to expedite their ability to receive rewards.

If they made other content just as rewarding as doing pvp or gsf, then maybe there would be less of a problem with people going afk.

That's no excuse for being a freeloading leech.

But yes, other content needs to be as rewarding for sure.