Game Update 7.0.1 Known Issues

CommunityTeam

My issue is getting my abilities bars loaded as I want them. Assigning a 'Loadout'. Going on to my second 'Class'. Doing the same. Going back to my first using the 'Loadout' and all of my abilities are completely messed up.

Is it really that hard to create an actual "Save this Configuration?" button.

If we only have two choices for 'Class

Loadouts' why are there so many lines to create?

SWTOR going the direction of RIFT where one character can be Every Class?

What makes you think you have only 2 choices? I have 6 loadouts on my JC, one for each discipline in each of the two combat styles. So if I wanna run heals, I run that Sage load out, if I want ranged DPS, I use a different one, if I want melee DPS, I use one of the loadouts I made for the Shadow combat style, etc.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read in the 7.0.1 patch notes that you would be able to drag gear straight from your gear slots to your bank and vice versa. This does not work.

What the patch notes actually said is not that:

It is now possible to drag and drop items from the Inventory window to gear slots and vice-versa.

What the patch notes actually said is .. ...It is now possible to drag and drop items from the Inventory window to gear slots and vice-versa.

Welp I read that one wrong. Very weird because I thought it was always possible to do that. Guess I got hoodwinked on that one, thinking they actually added a useful feature unprovoked.

Edited by Barcstradamus

I am having problems with Galactic Seasons.

I hit level 30 on Galactic Seasons and I went to claim my items. I am a subscriber but I did not get the Shadow's Initiate Skirt when I claimed my items.

I got the FZ-39 Shadow Assault Cannon but not the other item for Subscribers.

This is a bug because that means that I am not getting my subscriber items from Galactic Seasons. This didn't happen before. I am not sure why it is happening now.

The ability Cyclone Slash gets untrained when switching between Jedi Guardian and Jedi Sentinel Combat Styles (both with Cyclone Slash selected in the loadout) and one has to re-train it at a trainer to get it back.

It's very annoying, please fix it!

Edited by Glzmo

UNDER INVESTIGATION

Level sync/bolster across various content of the game

May I ask that you please reconsider your approach to scaling in the Rishi stronghold? My guild has this stronghold, and while we do use it as both a social space and for PvP things, we also use it for class mentorship & workshopping. I got together with a couple guildies yesterday to talk about gear and rotation in the training room, only to discover that the Rishi stronghold was stat-capped!

We ended up reconvening on my personal class starship (!) so we could see gear and use the dummy there. It was not ideal.

I understand that Rishi is conceived as "the pvp stronghold," but does that mean it has to be stat capped? What's the point of being able to summon an ops dummy if you can't get accurate numbers off of it? The stat cap also means I'm not using it as my default stronghold anymore, as I usually double check stat details to make sure I grabbed the right gear out of cargo, and I can't do that in this stronghold while it's capped.

Edited by Crystal_Mind
additional information

You dont have the Conquest Reward bug that multiple people are complaining about that is now on-going for the second week. The responses from the CSR team have been absolutely garbage with stuff like "our records show you or your guild didnt complete conquest, so sorry for your luck....please continue to pay us money for wasting your time. kthxbai". This week I took screenshots and filed ANOTHER bug report and support ticket. How about an actual acknowledgment that this is a real GAME BREAKING issue?

Go back to the old Sith inquisitors companions and ask the archeologist if he knows where the original coders are now.. please fix and QA i think its reinstalling the whole thing now.. years after the original. instillation and all our patching. so hopefully this fixes the AMD error the patch put in. [you wont lie to me now Fong..it would be very bad if you did..] Edited by SenshiBat

May I ask that you please reconsider your approach to scaling in the Rishi stronghold? My guild has this stronghold, and while we do use it as both a social space and for PvP things, we also use it for class mentorship & workshopping. I got together with a couple guildies yesterday to talk about gear and rotation in the training room, only to discover that the Rishi stronghold was stat-capped!

We ended up reconvening on my personal class starship (!) so we could see gear and use the dummy there. It was not ideal.

I understand that Rishi is conceived as "the pvp stronghold," but does that mean it has to be stat capped? What's the point of being able to summon an ops dummy if you can't get accurate numbers off of it? The stat cap also means I'm not using it as my default stronghold anymore, as I usually double check stat details to make sure I grabbed the right gear out of cargo, and I can't do that in this stronghold while it's capped.

I'd really like some kind of change here, yeah. I hadn't noticed that it was capping stats, but I don't want my stats or level touched at all while I'm in my SH. I made a thread about this when the expansion went live wondering if it was even intentional because there was no mention of it in the patch notes, but it'd be nice to at least have the option to disable it. Let us choose if we want level sync turned on in our own stronghold, please.

Korriban Incursion bug - did the veteran Korriban Incursion other day as a guild group and 1st boss dogs never popped out of crates. Nothing else seemed to happen and fewer mobs to deal with so didn't look a gift horse in the mouth. Today, did Korriban Incursion on a different char in story mode to start Revan xpack and some of the mobs were acting oddly. You'd attack and they'd reset - unable to interact as if they were stuck in the environment. Once they reset, was able to kill and move on. Until the final boss... Was able to get to 75%, and boss reset to 0 - rinse/repeat. The last time I tried to kill him, he reset at 90%. This step in the mission is broken and cannot be completed.

Ossus Heroic missions aren't updating in a group. Only one person's mission updates. Have to do each mission per person to get credit.

This was working fine in 7.0, so you guys broke it in the patch you did to patch bugs. Nice job!

When interacting with the Carrick Station or Vaiken Spacedock Stronghold Directory, players will receive a "subscribe" message even if they are Subscribers.

I'm going to go off into a corner and facepalm until my natural clumsiness means I poke my eye out by accident.

Any update on when the odd primary combat style being unavailable will be fixed?

https://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/03222022/game-update-7.0.1

Fixed the issue where players don't have access to their initial Combat Style/Origin Story when adding a second Combat Style.

Players who still encounter the issue need to contact our Support Team via in-game ticket or email at support@swtor.com.

^there was a dev post pointing to this, too, but as it was neither sticked nor added to the Combat Style sticky post, I can't seem to locate it.

A strange difference in stats on my two mirror characters, both level 80, in the same set of gear (same for no gear at all), with the same class (Juggernaut and Guardian), same mirror spec, same Skil Tree choices, and no stims, theres a near 5% difference in "approximate" DPS displayed in character sheet, and there is a noticeable difference in parsing too. All class stories completed, companion buffs unlocked, all datacrones collected. No idea what is causing the difference.

Might be the fact that, while they are mirrors, their origin stories are not (Warrior and Consular). But that shouldn't work like that, because, as it was stated in update before, now "class is separated from story".

Edited by Lanahat

Notes:

• Use Ctrl+F and keyword to check if the bug you encounter is a known issue.
  • The list is actively updated with new issues reported.

---------- BUGS CURRENTLY TRACKED BY THE TEAM ----------

GENERAL

• Droids on Manaan cannot be harvested with the Scavenging Crew skill.

It isn't just Manaan. You cannot harvest anything in any FP, PERIOD, and it isn't just Scavenging, it is ALL Crew Skills.