Game Update 6.3 - Known Issues

CommunityTeam

Daily PO: Rishi Daily missions shows

0/4 Complete Section X [DAILY] Missions

Complete [DAILY] Missions on Rishi

I got the same Daily PO: Riishi Daily Missions objective.

Objective Title: "Daily PO: Rishi Daily Missions"

The objective lists that 4 missions on Section X need to be completed, while the text description says "Complete [DAILY] Missions on Rishi".

Completing dailies on Rishi does not advance the objective.

Completing dailies on Section X does not advance the objective.

I suppose this may be related to the 6.3 Known Issues under `The Daily Priority Objective: “Daily PO: Rishi Daily Missions” is missing from the Outer Rim Event`, whatever an Outer Rim Event is.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same issue here - Balmorra Insectoids and Black Hole dailies.

I did the BH missions, no completion. I killed those pesky insectoids, no completion.

It's currently not possible to untrack the Daily PO's or advance them.

I understand this has something to do with the weekly reset affecting the dailies. I wouldn't mind so much if I knew we were going to be given the rewards/advancement in GS for todays dailies. But seeing it as incomplete and not being able to do anything about it is a buzzkill.

The objective lists that 4 missions on Section X need to be completed, while the text description says "Complete [DAILY] Missions on Rishi".

I suppose this may be related to the 6.3 Known Issues under `The Daily Priority Objective: “Daily PO: Rishi Daily Missions” is missing from the Outer Rim Event`, whatever an Outer Rim Event is.

Does anyone know a workaround? Both Section X and Rishi missions don't count toward this objective, but if it's a text bug, the objective itself should exist, but we don't know what exactly need to do.

Either developers or players who completed different missions on other planets and noticed that objective is progressing, may help significantly. Because otherwise we all need to wait until next patch.

Edited by Cassianus

Same issue here - Balmorra Insectoids and Black Hole dailies.

I did the BH missions, no completion. I killed those pesky insectoids, no completion.

It's currently not possible to untrack the Daily PO's or advance them.

I understand this has something to do with the weekly reset affecting the dailies. I wouldn't mind so much if I knew we were going to be given the rewards/advancement in GS for todays dailies. But seeing it as incomplete and not being able to do anything about it is a buzzkill.

The same here.

I experienced the same. Neither Rishi nor Section X dailies advance this objective. :(

Add the Galactic Seasons Armors don't unlock in collections even when you've acquired all the pieces and equipped them, really should put these known bugs somewhere in game. I bought ahead simply to ensure I get the companions.... And now you guys have disabled the companions bc it doesn't work.

I don't mind pouring cash into the game to support its continued development....

But no one likes paying real money to not get the item one paid for.

You'd think with an issue list as large as 6.3 that the devs would have been able to at least tackle some of it and release it as 6.3.1 today. 6.4 needs to be a comprehensive fix to 6.3.

You'd think they'd have better QA to avoid so many bugs in the first place - the tin foil hat says 'they just want you to use CC to bypass this mess anyways'.

Daily PO is bugged.

I went to change what a daily objective of mine was, which had been 'Complete Section X [DAILY] Missions'. I ended up with 'Complete [DAILY] Missions on Rishi'. However, the Daily PO still has a trace of the Section X requirements in the description, and neither Section X or Rishi dailies have counted toward completion. Also, after unchecking the aforementioned Daily PO, it still shows above my minimap. Screenshot

This may have already been mentioned but is not in the Dev list:

One of today's PO was to kills insectoids on Tatooine (which is listed as being unable to be completed), however on re-rolling for a different daily, I got the daily for Galactic Starfighter come up, which autocompleted without actually letting me complete it. NO POINTS WERE GIVEN AND THERE IS NO WAY TO EARN THE POINTS :mad:

If this is going to continue, can you please add paying for the unlocks with in-game credits sooner than you intend because this whole thing is beginning to get on my nerves. This didn't happen on the PTS.

Hi folks,

Thanks for the different reports regarding the Daily PO: Rishi Daily Missions.

Our team is currently looking into it. I'll update the known issues list when I have more information.

Can you confirm that the nautolan dark side corruption bug will be fixed in the next update? according to CS its been fixed but you keep forgetting to add it in the updates.

Today I had Daily PO: Defeat Tatooine Insectoids. Tracking didn't work, but I did get credit for killing a bunch of Geonosians.

Secondly I had Daily PO: Outer Rim Heroics. Since I was already on Tatooine, I did three Heroics, didn't get credit for any of them (0/3), though in the Conquest list there's a progress bar at about 25%. Also, tracking didn't work here either.

Then I hit the reset (re-draw?) for Outer Rim Heroics, and it gave me Defeat Outer Rim Enemies, fully completed. It seems like the displayed PO is not the PO that's actually being used, or something like that.

Oh, and I didn't get the right amount of Season Points for that last bit.

Playing as a 75 Smuggler (Ruffian).

Edited by AlacrityFitzhugh

Hi folks,

Thanks for the different reports regarding the Daily PO: Rishi Daily Missions.

Our team is currently looking into it. I'll update the known issues list when I have more information.

is there a fix coming with 6.3.a (whenever that may be)?

in the meantime: at least take this Daily PO out of the pool please!! I don't want to lose more GS points than I already have :(

Edited by Dekibra

Just as others with Rishi PO.

I logged in today to "Daily PO: Rishi Daily Missions" but in the description it says to complete 4 missions in Section X. So I completed Weekly missions in both locations and none of the missions in either location counted... :mad:

I was doing these missions on Republic side if it makes any difference. Didn't try it on the Empire side as I switched the daily mission after this... but I got GSF, which I really don't like to play so I will be without second daily PO today...

https://ibb.co/2FTPpLr

Edited by Katschaba

Awesome another bugged PO today.

Got the Outer Rim Heroics and GSF match. I completed the heroic one first, then went to reroll the GSF. And it granted me PO to kill Outer Rim Enemies but it was already completed and I didn't get the points...:mad::mad::mad: Not sure if it was because during the Heroics PO I hit the Conquest Objective for Defeat Belsavis enemies 2 and it just assumed because I already done that then the PO has to be completed too? I wouldn't mind it if I actually got the points for that.

I won't get points for the parts of Galactic Season I don't want to play - as are operations and GSF. But that is my loss of points that I don't want to play that content. But when I loose points just because of bugs, it really frustrates me :mad::mad:

Edited by Katschaba

Veteran Flashpoints have not been fixed. Just completed Veteran Mandalorian Raiders and am still at 0 / 3 flashpoints in the outer rim (other regular flashpoint weekly is 1 / 5). Completed on a level 75 character Edited by Zeata

are you guys ever going to fix the issue where when trying to speak to minizar, the game doesnt load the cutscene and it just freezes the game? i havent been able to finish the story in months and im seeing no reason to continue to paying my subscription and play this game.

I am not sure if it only occurs with an Imp char, but the Mission on Onderon: Relative Harm does not recognize "Destroy the Communications Link" I scan for it, it finds it, but the rest of the mission does not activate. Tried multiple resets and the same result.

Thank you

Daily PO: Rishi Daily Missions cannot be completed by completing Daily Missions on Rishi and refers to Section X in the mission description.

Thread

Looking at the ptach notes it doesn't look like this was fixed. Are we going to get the points for these? I've run into this issue twice now. It could've been nice to let players reroll that one or remove it from the list if it's still broken.