Game Update 6.3 - Known Issues

CommunityTeam

Looking at the ptach notes it doesn't look like this was fixed. Are we going to get the points for these? I've run into this issue twice now. It could've been nice to let players reroll that one or remove it from the list if it's still broken.

Got his one for the first time today, and could not complete it. This has got to be one of the most bugged missions that I have seen.

Some compensation for the borked GS missions would be nice. Or just remove those that are bugged for now.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I've noticed in the last couple of days, The Onderon daily Bag and Tag seems to be bugged on Instance 1. The map marker for the first waypoint by Iziz Bridge appears but the green interactive circle never materializes, preventing you from advancing in the mission. Switching to another instance like #3 appears to work fine, provided it's available at the time.

In Secrets of the Enclave you can't lock your quickbar which is... painful, to say the least.

It seems like something that could be fixed really quickly.

Not sure if it's been reported already.

got it also twice on both side's imp and rep side all.

The quickbar unlock has a workaround.

and that it got a workaround is good to deal with it for now but its still something that needs to be fix

Not sure if this was already mentioned (too lazy to look)

But Nico 's Blaster and Duster that are awarded to Subscribers (Not Seasons Reward) do not unlock in collections.

says locked in collections not matter how many times you try wearing items.

Not sure if this was already mentioned (too lazy to look)

But Nico 's Blaster and Duster that are awarded to Subscribers (Not Seasons Reward) do not unlock in collections.

says locked in collections not matter how many times you try wearing items.

its not a bug its easy to unlock then both in the collections only you need to know how.

for the blaster you need only to remove the basic yellow crystal from the gun and its unlock in the collections.

for the duster you need to add a random mod in the duster to unlock it in the collections.

its not a bug its easy to unlock then both in the collections only you need to know how.

for the blaster you need only to remove the basic yellow crystal from the gun and its unlock in the collections.

for the duster you need to add a random mod in the duster to unlock it in the collections.

That sounds more a work around. Regardless Thx.

not know if this has been report all so not then i report it now.

when you unlock the Galactic Seasons mounts in the collection and tranfer a copy to other toons on the same char you there will go to the skill bar and also x2.

so far i only got it with the: Subterranean Teithek mount.

but i not know 100% sure with the: Arid Teithek and Albino Teithek.

if somebody else have unlock both off then in the collections and when you tranfer a copy to a toon can check if its also happing with the other 2 and report that its also happing will be nice.

not know if this has been report all so not then i report it now.

when you unlock the Galactic Seasons mounts in the collection and tranfer a copy to other toons on the same char you there will go to the skill bar and also x2.

so far i only got it with the: Subterranean Teithek mount.

but i not know 100% sure with the: Arid Teithek and Albino Teithek.

if somebody else have unlock both off then in the collections and when you tranfer a copy to a toon can check if its also happing with the other 2 and report that its also happing will be nice.

I'm not 100% sure I understand but I think you're saying that when claiming the mounts from the collections tab it places it on the hotbar twice, correct?

If so, that happens with every mount I've ever claimed from the collections tab and isn't specific to the Seasons reward mounts.

I'm not 100% sure I understand but I think you're saying that when claiming the mounts from the collections tab it places it on the hotbar twice, correct?

If so, that happens with every mount I've ever claimed from the collections tab and isn't specific to the Seasons reward mounts.

you are correct in it.

but that bug you normal get has been fix for all the mounts back then.

but since game update 6.3 the bug has return only to the season mounts you get it now.

so there need to fix it also for the season mounts to not get it in the action bar automatic after tranfer a copy from the collections.

<Daily PO: Seat of the Empire Heroics> i did 3 taris heroics on low lvl (25) char and it didn count (was on pub side SS server), on lvl 75 char worked well, so i was have to run them twice

<Daily PO: Defeat Seat of the Empire Enemies> same was with this po today - didnt work on lvl 25 , killing mobs on Taris didnt count on low lvl char, works on lvl 75

Edited by LadyAnnael

i still have this Lana skin bug in Echoes of Oblivion if she wear any short clothes you see all her skin in grey except her head.

something like that:https://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/comme..._lana_strange/

please fix this thank you.

May the Force serve you well:wea_03:

Hey all!

New week, new bug notes: on Star Forge I received a Daily Objective for Galactic Seasons of... Oricon Dailies! Hhaahaha. Nice. I thought it was probably a bug, and tried tracking it (it doesn't track), I tried doing an Oricon daily and it showed no progress (there's no number on the GS main thing, but there's a slight change to the bar). Anyway, nothing happened, as I imagined it wouldn't, and I re-rolled into GSF (not my favourite but it'll do I guess).

Before someone asks: no, this wasn't a carry over from last week, as I happened to have finished Oricon Weekly yesterday afternoon, so I couldn't possibly have had uncompleted Oricon dailies. I'm assuming this was meant to be Iokath.................. Which I'm even happier to be spared, if we're being honest, but, you know. :)

The Stronghold-Name banner now shows up every time we close the hook editor, that might be a design decision because someone thought it's a good idea for players who can't remember which stronghold they just edited.

What's definitely a bug is that the banner doesn't fade out properly if you don't start immediately running in circles the moment you close the hook editor, just like it was when entering the stronghold in the past 7 years, until you finally fixed it in the previous patch.

Same for Conquest-Winner banners, they seem to be back to the old behavior when the first time you enter a new area on the planet is via heroic transport.

Edited by Mubrak